I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

too stupid Obamacare is not fair capitalism its total govt take over that has little to no capitalism in it
Only added transparent competition between insurers, Medicaid for the poor, assistance for lower middle class. Will save the country HUGE.

dear too stupid, liberals made competition between insurers illegal in 1946. What planet have you been on??
Link, idiot troll?

Franco the perfect idiot liberal needs a link to know that there is no national or international competition in health insurance!!! See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??
Check Healthcare.gov, dingbat.

Oh, you mean they finally have the site working, lol. Government at work, or should I say, government creating more work for everyone else.

Only added transparent competition between insurers, Medicaid for the poor, assistance for lower middle class. Will save the country HUGE.

dear too stupid, liberals made competition between insurers illegal in 1946. What planet have you been on??
Link, idiot troll?

Franco the perfect idiot liberal needs a link to know that there is no national or international competition in health insurance!!! See why we are positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??

Oh, you mean they finally have the site working, lol. Government at work, or should I say, government creating more work for everyone else.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

10443387_778052975569002_326896498176175526_n.jpg

That is ok, because if you are over 35 and still liberal, you are either broke, lazy, or on the dole so need to fleece the rest of the citizens of this country.

Which one is Tyrone? I vote all 3-) Either that, or he is under 35 meaning he is wet behind the ears. TRANSLATION.......ignore him for lack of experience-)

That is ok, because if you are over 35 and still liberal, you are either broke, lazy, or on the dole so need to fleece the rest of the citizens of this country.

Which one is Tyrone? I vote all 3-)
Fuck you by the way....you must be one of those specially stupid morons who make under 35k a year but votes GOP because ...one day you will be a millionaire ..Lol

Fuck you by the way....you must be one of those specially stupid morons who make under 35k a year but votes GOP because ...one day you will be a millionaire ..Lol

You are butt ugly, so talking about sex with me isn't going to make it, lol. As far as what I said about you, I double down on it, because your response proves I was 100% correct, lolololol! Little, itty, bitty, young un who knows nothing-)

Why don't you crawl out of your parents basement and ask your mom to change your diaper-)

Class Warfare, Feminist Issues, Guns, News, PoliticsNovember 29, 2015
Tea Party Supports Terrorist Robert Dear: ‘Babies Can’t Shoot Back’
By Jen Froderman
robert-dear-330x220.jpg

The fuq is wrong with these inbred Tea-Billy morons? Epic fail by Tea Party “writer” drives home the reality of the cheerleaders for domestic terrorism.

Why don't you crawl out of your parents basement and ask your mom to change your diaper-)

1) healthcare .gov is a state exchange and not national or international!!!!
2) got it, so to a lib commie that represents capitalist competition? Next we'll have Autos.gov and Steel.gov so we'll have competition there too-right comrade?

Now do you see why our liberals spied for Stalin and Hitler?

Last edited:

2) got it, so to a lib commie that represents capitalist competition? Next we'll have Autos.gov and Steel.gov so we'll have competition there too-right comrade?

Franco did not get that far in his GED class yet. Its like trying to teach a goldfish calculus isn't it so he laughs like a child in embarrassment?

^^Pubtroll, the only kind...

Franco did not get that far in his GED class yet. Its like trying to teach a goldfish calculus isn't it so he laughs like a child in embarrassment?
^^Pubtroll, the only kind.

conservatives are for freedom while liberals are for soviet govt

Conservatives for freedom is an oximoron.

You're quite mad you know. lol

Oh so every left leaning news agency is factual and truthful??

Dem hater dupe. Yep that's you a Dem hater dupe who thinks only the news he listens to is honest and truthful.

An idiot you truly are and a Dem hater dupe as well.
They're real news outlets, not propaganda, dingbat. And not leftist, chump. Your party is a worldwide laughingstock and horror.

Oh they are real news outlets because they tell you what you want to hear.

Got it.
You are a brainwashed functional MORON. Breaking for YOU: PP shooter was a hater dupe, every Obama "scandal" is pure Pubcrappe, ACA is working and helps YOU, GW is real, Booosh was a world catastrophe, we have the best economy in the world now, Fox/Rush/Heritage etc etc is bought off BS, not news.

Speaking of brainwashed functional MORONs. That would be you. Dem hater dupe.
I only hate RW lies, chump. See sig, last line. Tell me a lie I believe.

Dem hater dupe.

Forum List

Back