I'm shocked- ex-reagan-adviser-fox-news-is-self-brainwashing-republicans-into-a-radical-fringe-party

Conservatives for freedom is an oximoron.
It's spelled oxymoron unless you are a moron on Oxy. Plus, you don't know what conservativism means.
Best you could do?
Of course I know nothing about conservativism..
After being raised in a extremely conservative family and attending one of the most conservative Christian churches in the world .
Yeah I know jackshit about it.
What a wilfully ignorant fuck you are.

It's spelled oxymoron unless you are a moron on Oxy. Plus, you don't know what conservativism means.
Best you could do?
After being raised in a extremely conservative family and attending one of the most conservative Christian churches in the world .
Exactly as I said. Religion and conservative means vastly different things. You probably don't know jack about anything.

Best you could do?
Exactly as I said. Religion and conservative means vastly different things. You probably don't know jack about anything.
As always you'd be talking out your ass.

Best you could do?
Talking in yours is the only way to communicate with you, apparently.

Best you could do?
Talking in yours is the only way to communicate with you, apparently.
make no sense much?

Conservatism as a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others, called reactionaries, oppose modernism and seek a return to "the way things were".
funny, that description is eerily very much the same a Mormon doctrine....

They're real news outlets, not propaganda, dingbat. And not leftist, chump. Your party is a worldwide laughingstock and horror.

Oh they are real news outlets because they tell you what you want to hear.

Got it.
You are a brainwashed functional MORON. Breaking for YOU: PP shooter was a hater dupe, every Obama "scandal" is pure Pubcrappe, ACA is working and helps YOU, GW is real, Booosh was a world catastrophe, we have the best economy in the world now, Fox/Rush/Heritage etc etc is bought off BS, not news.

Speaking of brainwashed functional MORONs. That would be you. Dem hater dupe.
I only hate RW lies, chump. See sig, last line. Tell me a lie I believe.

Dem hater dupe.
Can't tell me a Dem lie I believe while I can tell you MANY factual Pub lies you believe....do you know what a dupe IS? lol

What you call Dem lies are actually predictions that Pubs have screwed up (along with everything else) or just total bs...you and your party are a disgrace. See sig, last line. I don't hate, just pity you poor dupes...

Oh they are real news outlets because they tell you what you want to hear.

Got it.
You are a brainwashed functional MORON. Breaking for YOU: PP shooter was a hater dupe, every Obama "scandal" is pure Pubcrappe, ACA is working and helps YOU, GW is real, Booosh was a world catastrophe, we have the best economy in the world now, Fox/Rush/Heritage etc etc is bought off BS, not news.

Speaking of brainwashed functional MORONs. That would be you. Dem hater dupe.
I only hate RW lies, chump. See sig, last line. Tell me a lie I believe.

Dem hater dupe.
Can't tell me a Dem lie I believe while I can tell you MANY factual Pub lies you believe....do you know what a dupe IS? lol

What you call Dem lies are actually predictions that Pubs have screwed up (along with everything else) or just total bs...you and your party are a disgrace. See sig, last line. I don't hate, just pity you poor dupes...

Dem hater dupe.

Conservatives for freedom is an oxymoron.
you have to say why stupid liberal
it's self explanatory ..no further explanation is needed
Oxymoron
An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, less commonly the Latin-style oxymora) is a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that appear to be contradictory. Oxymorons appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors (such as "ground pilot") and literary oxymorons crafted to reveal a paradox.

That is ok, because if you are over 35 and still liberal, you are either broke, lazy, or on the dole so need to fleece the rest of the citizens of this country.

Which one is Tyrone? I vote all 3-)
Fuck you by the way....you must be one of those specially stupid morons who make under 35k a year but votes GOP because ...one day you will be a millionaire ..Lol

Why don't you crawl out of your parents basement and ask your mom to change your diaper-)
^^Pubtroll, the only kind...
conservatives are for freedom while liberals are for soviet govt
You're quite mad you know. lol
conservatives are for freedom while liberals are for Sanders/soviet govt

Forum List

Back