I'm REALLY Hoping They Build This Car!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Chevrolet Camaro Prototype...

Chevrolet_Camaro_119_1280-1.jpg

I like red, silver, white, and black. Depending on the car, different colors can look better on different styles.

But I just like red in general. Such a warm color.

I was happy to hear (as was Tim) that GM was bringing the Camaro back within a few years. I was sad to see it retire a few years ago. But they gotta compete with the Mustang and the Charger.

Tim wants to start saving for a down payment for one, being as by the time they do roll the new Camaro out, we will have saved enough for it...

I asked him how cool does he think he would be trying to pack 2 car-seats in it, then trying to get the kids in and out of it... :D

maybe when the kids don't need carseats anymore.

fuzzykitten99 said:
I was happy to hear (as was Tim) that GM was bringing the Camaro back within a few years. I was sad to see it retire a few years ago. But they gotta compete with the Mustang and the Charger.

Tim wants to start saving for a down payment for one, being as by the time they do roll the new Camaro out, we will have saved enough for it...

I asked him how cool does he think he would be trying to pack 2 car-seats in it, then trying to get the kids in and out of it... :D

maybe when the kids don't need carseats anymore.

I hear ya. If they build that car, I'm going to have one. I love red, but I think I'd like one in black. Black absorbs laser radar, and I'll admit it now, yes, I probably would be speeding once and awhile in this car.

The ClayTaurus said:
so... does anyone think it looks a bit like the caddy coupe? Not that that's a bad thing...

Yeah it's got a little caddy look going on. It may even be being built on the same platform. No, that's not a bad thing. Maybe expensive, but not bad.

It's too angular for my tastes. The specs are nice though.

I really wish that it would look like the other concept drawings I've seen, but that's not going to happen. :(

This is what the new Camaro should look like:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• $2007CamaroNew1.jpg
    $2007CamaroNew1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 166
  • $2007CamaroNew2.jpg
    $2007CamaroNew2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 161
  • $2007CamaroNew.jpg
    $2007CamaroNew.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 160
The ClayTaurus said:
That looks like a remodled Fiero
Dscn0007.jpg

A redesigned Fiero would look better than the design they're proposing. The silver concept does nothing for me.

i've got WOOD!

misterblu said:
It's too angular for my tastes. The specs are nice though.

I really wish that it would look like the other concept drawings I've seen, but that's not going to happen. :(

This is what the new Camaro should look like:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Forum List

Back