I'm REALLY Hoping They Build This Car!

sitarro said:
Thanks Clay,
I did the paint job for Mom and Zoom, they said they liked red. It was a much brighter red in Photoshop, it lost a lot of color when I saved it for the web. The stripe was done in Illustrator.
Let's see what it looks like in white (;) ;) nod nod)

sitarro said:
Thanks Clay,
I did the paint job for Mom and Zoom, they said they liked red. It was a much brighter red in Photoshop, it lost a lot of color when I saved it for the web. The stripe was done in Illustrator.

I like it much better now...of course....what a shock.

I would love to see the specs on the red one.

I bet the 0 - 60 time is faster.

misterblu said:
:thup:

I realize the lines are different. However, I'd argue that the orange concept's lines are merely exaggerated versions of the original. It retains the 'curviness' of the original as well. The silver concept's are similar to the original, but it replaces the 'curviness' with sharper edges and angles. I prefer the former.

I think it's always great that people have different tastes. It they stood you and I side by side with one of each of the concept Camaro's in front of us, and told us that we could each pick one, we wouldn't have to knock each other out over the same one... :D

Don't get me wrong about the one you prefer though. I think it's a great looking ride also. I like the old ones too. Camaro's are of my favorite cars. But I still like this a lot...

Chevrolet_Camaro_118_1024.jpg

And you say "too chisled", how about this? I think this is freakin' wicked beautiful. A Caddilac Cien Concept...

Cadillac-Cien-Concept-1024.jpg

Pale Rider said:
I think it's always great that people have different tastes. It they stood you and I side by side with one of each of the concept Camaro's in front of us, and told us that we could each pick one, we wouldn't have to knock each other out over the same one... :D

Don't get me wrong about the one you prefer though. I think it's a great looking ride also. I like the old ones too. Camaro's are of my favorite cars. But I still like this a lot...

And you say "too chisled", how about this? I think this is freakin' wicked beautiful. A Caddilac Cien Concept...

Hey Pale,
I saw that Caddi at the autoshow last year. It was really low, I seem to remember that it was just above my waist. I believe it also had a 12 cylinder mid engine, truely an automotive work of art. I was standing next to some black guys who were talking about how cool it would be with spinners, easily a capital offense that should be punishable by running over with an Escalade.

Pale Rider said:

It's much better from this angle. :thup: Still like the orange one better. :tng:

Pale Rider said:

That's 'gee-whiz-cool', not beautiful. For me, it's hard for a car to have a bunch of hard edges and still look beautiful. You know what they say about beauty though.
:D

I hope GM build this Camaro. I hope they put a strong rear differential that can handle some horse power and torque numbers of 400 plus. The base car should be a v6 with at-least 260 hp. Next the Z28 with a V8 425-450 hp. And the mighty SS 475-500 hp. Maybe a LS7 motor? Both Ford and Dodge will be at those numbers by the expected build date some where in 2008? 2009? So come on GM remember the first F-bodies of the late 1960's.

I love Camaros. I currently drive a Mustang GT(due to the lack of quality late model camaros). But this is the new generation muscle car that I am waiting on.

The 2008 Dodge Challenger

Attachments

• $front-quarter.jpg
    $front-quarter.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 60
  • $hemi-engine.jpg
    $hemi-engine.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 70
  • $interior.jpg
    $interior.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 69
  • $rear-quarter.jpg