manu1959 said:
the little man in the boat could always just stand and salute

I was <i>really</i> hoping you wouldn't go that direction... :D

Wood =

2005-Ferrari-FXX-Side-1280x960.jpg

and

mercedesbenz_slclass_sl65amgroadster_2005_385x192.jpg

Kathianne said:
Camaro is ok, but nothing compared to the Mustang!
That orange car reminds me of my daddy's mustang. I think it was a '71 or a '72, Mock (Mach?). It was RED.

misterblu said:
It's too angular for my tastes. The specs are nice though.

I really wish that it would look like the other concept drawings I've seen, but that's not going to happen. :(

This is what the new Camaro should look like:

attachment.php

Well, this isn't bad either. I like the color, but the lines are to swoopy.

misterblu said:
Looks like a modern reincarnation of this to me:

Not me. The colors are same sure, almost exact. But the lines are completely different.

I don't like all the long, swoopy lines on choppers either. I perfer straighter ones.

Nothing wrong with either look. It's just a matter of taste.

Pale Rider said:
Not me. The colors are same sure, almost exact. But the lines are completely different.

I don't like all the long, swoopy lines on choppers either. I perfer straighter ones.

Nothing wrong with either look. It's just a matter of taste.

:thup:

I realize the lines are different. However, I'd argue that the orange concept's lines are merely exaggerated versions of the original. It retains the 'curviness' of the original as well. The silver concept's are similar to the original, but it replaces the 'curviness' with sharper edges and angles. I prefer the former.

misterblu said:
:thup:

I realize the lines are different. However, I'd argue that the orange concept's lines are merely exaggerated versions of the original.

Exactly, a caricature of the 67 Camaro.

sitarro said:
Is this more like the color you guys wanted?
I like that version without color... silver, grey, black.... or white :thup: I think it's not nearly as nice with a color, althought PS job was well done.

The ClayTaurus said:
I like that version without color... silver, grey, black.... or white :thup: I think it's not nearly as nice with a color, althought PS job was well done.

Thanks Clay,
I did the paint job for Mom and Zoom, they said they liked red. It was a much brighter red in Photoshop, it lost a lot of color when I saved it for the web. The stripe was done in Illustrator.

Forum List

Back