I'm pro-gun - ask me anything!

It was a question.

If you were being shot at, would you prefer they spend more time shooting or reloading?

Any thing else is being added by you in an attempt to sound less illogical.

If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting and less time reloading.
Assumption of facts not in evidence. Classic sidestep of the presented question.

What facts?
You’re being shot at.

You posed no facts you asked a question to illicit a response that was an opinion.

True. I was asking for an opinion.

My opinion is that If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting back and less time reloading

Again, assumption of facts not in evidence.

It’s okay though.

The faux premise in the OP requested that he be asked anything. I did and he gave some ridiculous response to avoid the all too clearly absurd position he would have to take to endorse restrictions on the size of magazines.

Excuse me you asked
IF you were being shot at

That is not a fact that is a question based on a hypothetical

Oh brother.

If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting and less time reloading.
Assumption of facts not in evidence. Classic sidestep of the presented question.

What facts?
You’re being shot at.

You posed no facts you asked a question to illicit a response that was an opinion.

True. I was asking for an opinion.

My opinion is that If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting back and less time reloading

Again, assumption of facts not in evidence.

It’s okay though.

The faux premise in the OP requested that he be asked anything. I did and he gave some ridiculous response to avoid the all too clearly absurd position he would have to take to endorse restrictions on the size of magazines.

Excuse me you asked
IF you were being shot at

That is not a fact that is a question based on a hypothetical

Oh brother.
Oy vey

It’s okay though.
The fact you need to lie about this says all that need be said
Thanks.

No you need to stop lying and pretending to be a bigshot..
Got that kid
Why don't you cite the post and quote the text where I said I had 1-5 bump stocks.
If you have 1 to 5 bump stocks as u said u r a criminal
Why don't you cite the post and quote the text where I said I had 1-5 bump stocks.
Other than you can't, I mean.
Why dont you know that you made it. Altzheimers perhaps, should a person who does not know what they say be carrying a gun

NOPE
FYI he never said he owned any he said

"If I own.....I wouldn't tell you"

It was in this post

This is me helping you
And I informed him that owning a bump stock makes a person a criminal and I then informed you that all of these bought on credit are in a database

It’s okay though.
Thanks.

My assessment is 100% truthful. Which is why it bothers you so much

No you need to stop lying and pretending to be a bigshot..
Got that kid
Why dont you know that you made it.
This is a lie. You cannot cite any such statement by me, and you know it.
Actually you are demonstrating altzheimers symptoms

How old are you, because children often behave in the same manner

Why dont you know that you made it. Altzheimers perhaps, should a person who does not know what they say be carrying a gun

NOPE

It was in this post

This is me helping you
And I informed him that owning a bump stock makes a person a criminal and I then informed you that all of these bought on credit are in a database

He never said he owned any as you claim he did.

You really think there is a data base of everything you purchase on a credit card that is kept forever?

It’s okay though.
Thanks.
My assessment is 100% truthful.
This is also a lie.
You are fully aware of the fact you offered a false dichotomy.

NOPE

It was in this post

This is me helping you

You really think there is a data base of everything you purchase on a credit card that is kept forever?
No I do not think this

Normal people by the way all know this

It’s okay though.
Thanks.
This is also a lie.
I am fully aware that u r a fool

You are fully aware of the fact you cannot cite where I stated I own a bump stock.

It’s okay though.
Thanks.
This is also a lie.
I am fully aware that u r a fool
You have wasted enough of my time. Buh-bye.

You are fully aware of the fact you cannot cite where I stated I own a bump stock.
I do not need know, that falls on the atf

NOPE

It was in this post

This is me helping you

No I do not think this

People know that the credit card company doesn't know every item you purchased it only knows where, when and how much the total charged processed was.

Do Credit Card Statements Show What You Bought?

It’s okay though.
Thanks.

And why your buddy is spending all of his time parsing words instead of addressing the question

It’s okay though.
Thanks.

And why your buddy is spending all of his time parsing words instead of addressing the question
Why are you quoting and responding to yourself?

How old are you, because children often behave in the same manner
Really...just stop. You’re an idiot and you confirm it more with every post

NOPE

It was in this post

This is me helping you

No I do not think this

People know that the credit card company doesn't know every item you purchased it only knows where, when and how much the total charged processed was.

Do Credit Card Statements Show What You Bought?
Uh huh, and the government does not record phone calls and emails too

You believe as you choose

Forum List

Back