I'm pro-gun - ask me anything!

No - they were "restricted" because of a nonsensical, hyper-emtional, reactionary response to THE single instance of their illegal use.

Since you didn't pick up on it, I'll translate my response:
If I have one (or two or five, or...) I'm not telling you.
So you are a criminal....
I am? News to me.
Ignorance is not an excuse
How am I a criminal?
Bump stocks are federally illegal, if you purchased on credit your name is in a federal database already.
So... how am I a criminal?

[
We finally arrived at a sane, honest answer from a gun guy; only took 23 hours.
You know this is not true; you know my answer was completely same and completely honest.
You just didn't like it because it didn't fit your narrative.

Tell us: If someone is shooting at you, are you counting his rounds to see if he reloads at 10 or 20 or 30?
Can you even tell if he reloaded or simply paused?
And finally: If you plan to charge him during a reload, wouldn't you prefer to have a gun?

Of course you don't have answers - these are but a few of the particulars you didn't consider when you presented your false dichotomy.

Will it be in your hand when I tap you on the shoulder

I don't let people sneak up behind me.

It's called situational awareness
There are people behind you all the time, in halls malls and in stores. They are not sneaking, that said if you reach for a weapon after I tap you on the shoulder your arm will be removed before you can arm such weapon.

See kid you are a coward depending on a false crutch

I don't go to malls.
And I don't let people get right behind me as it makes me uncomfortable.

Maybe because I was the victim of a violent attack when I was younger I tend to be more careful
So you are a gun carrying anti social outcast. Just like I said, you have a massive insecurity issue and no confidence without a weapon. Confidence would disarm you in a heartbeat

So I'm antisocial because I hate going to the mall?

And you have no clue as to who I am, what I do, or anything else about me for that matter.

And we'll see how well your confidence works against 3 guys who rob and beat you leaving you with 3 cracked ribs, a fractured eye orbital, and a lacerated spleen.
You are anti social because you admitted that people behind you make you paranoid, and that you avoid
So you are a criminal....
I am? News to me.
How am I a criminal?
Bump stocks are federally illegal, if you purchased on credit your name is in a federal database already.
You said you own from 1 to 5 bump stocks. Check the laws genius

As most people are not armed, this is a lesser concern. You didn’t go in planning to fire in the first place.

But isn’t it true that when the cops do show up, they would have an advantage; 7 or 8 cops vs one shooter who has to re-load every 7 shots?
If you choose not to be armed for self defense that's your problem.
And the cops don't have to ever show up for your protection

Non realistic response. You call the cops, they come. Always have, always will.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation

Meanwhile back in reality, the police will show up when there are gunshots. What they do after that? Who knows. But the police would have a great advantage over someone who has to reload every 7 shots.
Are we going to have another 23 hours give and take before you have to concede the point?

Yeah keep telling yourself that

If there are gunshots in my neighborhood the cops are at least 20 minutes away I suppose you want to tell me that not having a gun ans waiting for the cops is my best option right?
Not at all.

You were arguing that the police were not going to respond. And you got spanked.

As for being armed, that is your decision. As I have said numerous times, not being armed in some parts of this nation is irresponsible.

Most people aren’t.

The question didn’t address whether one was armed. Or not.

And FYI you didn't win an argument when I said it's best not to be shot at.

Yep. I did.

Why would i want to spend more time reloading than shooting if some asshole was shooting at me?
What makes you even dream that if someone starts shooting at you that you will have a weapon in your hand

Because I carry a concealed firearm.

Duh
Will it be in your hand when I tap you on the shoulder

There are people behind you all the time, in halls malls and in stores. They are not sneaking, that said if you reach for a weapon after I tap you on the shoulder your arm will be removed before you can arm such weapon.

What?

[
You know this is not true; you know my answer was completely same and completely honest.

Tell us: If someone is shooting at you, are you counting his rounds to see if he reloads at 10 or 20 or 30?
And finally: If you plan to charge him during a reload, wouldn't you prefer to have a gun?

Of course you don't have answers - these are but a few of the particulars you didn't consider when you presented your false dichotomy.
You are a sicko who actually dreams of being shot at, so you can use your only source of confidence
I'll remind you this is the CDZ.
You may edit your post, after which I will not report you.

I don't go to malls.
And I don't let people get right behind me as it makes me uncomfortable.

Maybe because I was the victim of a violent attack when I was younger I tend to be more careful
So you are a gun carrying anti social outcast. Just like I said, you have a massive insecurity issue and no confidence without a weapon. Confidence would disarm you in a heartbeat

So I'm antisocial because I hate going to the mall?

And you have no clue as to who I am, what I do, or anything else about me for that matter.

And we'll see how well your confidence works against 3 guys who rob and beat you leaving you with 3 cracked ribs, a fractured eye orbital, and a lacerated spleen.
You are anti social because you admitted that people behind you make you paranoid, and that you avoid
I am? News to me.
How am I a criminal?
You said you own from 1 to 5 bump stocks. Check the laws genius

I didn't say paranoid I said uncomfortable

If you're going to quote me don't lie.

I think you'd be uncomfortable too if you experienced what I did.

[

No. You answered a question not asked. You are, in no way, being honest

[

No. You answered a question not asked.
I certainly did - it's not my fault you don't understand the breadth and depth of the issue you presented.

If you choose not to be armed for self defense that's your problem.
And the cops don't have to ever show up for your protection

The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation

Meanwhile back in reality, the police will show up when there are gunshots. What they do after that? Who knows. But the police would have a great advantage over someone who has to reload every 7 shots.
Are we going to have another 23 hours give and take before you have to concede the point?

If there are gunshots in my neighborhood the cops are at least 20 minutes away I suppose you want to tell me that not having a gun ans waiting for the cops is my best option right?
Not at all.

You were arguing that the police were not going to respond. And you got spanked.

As for being armed, that is your decision. As I have said numerous times, not being armed in some parts of this nation is irresponsible.

Most people aren’t.

Yep. I did.

I never said they wouldn't show t I said they have no obligation to respond.

And if you think they have to respond you , as usual, are wrong.

And I don't ever remember saying that I preferred to be shot at but if you're that pathetic you have to claim a win on an argument that never was feel free

[

I certainly did - it's not my fault you don't understand the breadth and depth of the issue you presented.

It was a question.

If you were being shot at, would you prefer they spend more time shooting or reloading?

Any thing else is being added by you in an attempt to sound less illogical.

Not at all.

Most people aren’t.

Yep. I did.

I never said they wouldn't show t I said they have no obligation to respond.

And if you think they have to respond you , as usual, are wrong.

And I don't ever remember saying that I preferred to be shot at but if you're that pathetic you have to claim a win on an argument that never was feel free

Ok

[

It was a question.

If you were being shot at, would you prefer they spend more time shooting or reloading?

If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting back and less time reloading.

[

It was a question.

If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting and less time reloading.
Assumption of facts not in evidence. Classic sidestep of the presented question.

It was a question.

If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting and less time reloading.
Assumption of facts not in evidence. Classic sidestep of the presented question.

What facts?

You posed no facts you asked a question to illicit a response that was an opinion.

My opinion is that If I were being shot at I would want to spend more time shooting back and less time reloading

[

You are a sicko who actually dreams of being shot at, so you can use your only source of confidence
I will remind you that you can not remove bump stock purchases from your credit history......

[

I will remind you that you can not remove bump stock purchases from your credit history......
Maybe he paid cash

[

Maybe he paid cash
Still illegal, not sure if the seller is required to keep records and or report these

Forum List

Back