I'm Not Sayin(that there is no God)

(fixed version uploaded b/c 2nd chorus was somehow slid offline...now fixed)

I really loved this, G.T. The lyrics are terrific; your voice seems off a bit to me in the very beginning but is strong and clear the rest of the way. I uploaded it to my facebook page; hope you don't mind.

You've got a lot of talent and one day you're going to do something that I can get into. So far with me you're 0-2 with me but even with the strike outs your talent comes shining through. Keep plugging away and I'm sure one of these days you will be a household name...

This is a line that you likely will never here in a rap song:

"2-0-7, I reside, this is my school"

Good stuff, GT.

Interestingly, I've just been listening to a song, by God, entitled 'I'm not sayin' there is no GT'. It's awesome!

Thanks for the feedback guys/gals!~

CG -hrrrrmmm, I could just be a borg I suppose.

Could be. Or you could just be a talentless hack.

That was a joke. I don't actually like your stuff that much but that's a personal opinion. Sometimes I write shit that even I know is shit. It happens. :lol:

Could be. Or you could just be a talentless hack.

That was a joke. I don't actually like your stuff that much but that's a personal opinion. Sometimes I write shit that even I know is shit. It happens. :lol:

I don't pretend to be some talented musician. I just have some hobbies, like everyone else.

I found my lyrics here to be totally unbiased. I equally bashed both Muslims and Christians. I'm not sure why I didn't include any other Religions. They're not exactly at the forefront of my mind I suppose. meh.

I found my lyrics here to be totally unbiased. I equally bashed both Muslims and Christians. I'm not sure why I didn't include any other Religions. They're not exactly at the forefront of my mind I suppose. meh.

Why you don't include other religions?

Probably because Jews, Taoist, Hindis and Buddahist thinks it is presumptous of them to force the truth on you?

Just a guess--really!

Well, if that were a reason, I'd have body-bagged (lyrically) Jehova's Witnesses. They are up my ass because I answered the door and was nice one day. Now I always have to tell them to go away because they think I'm a "lead," in salesmen's terms.

Forum List

Back