I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"
White woman "I approached you nicely to explain the law"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?
Why are you making this out to be an issue of racism? The arguing parties did not seem to regard it as racism issue, you are.
Because I want to.

I am identifying the parties involved and noting the behavior of the whites trying to enforce their wishes on the woman. I also note all the people blaming the Black woman are white when clearly the person that started the issue was the white woman. Typical white behavior which makes this to be an issue of racism where whites believe their opinions are correct and no one is allowed to differ.

I initially thought the woman was out of pocket until I listened to the video. How is it all the white people missed it?

Obviously this is a racial issue. I am proud of the Black woman for standing her ground and setting the white people straight.
Had a white women thrown the same fit, she would have been treated the same way. Race was not an issue and there is no proof of it.
The white woman that started and participating in the confrontation seems to have the approval of whites. I think race was an issue by virtue of that. You cant say there is proof unless someone admits thats why they reacted. I'm positive from the comments in the link that its a racial issue.
The white woman who approached the black woman was upset because the black woman was being a bitch toward a vet's dog. That is why the white people sided with her, because of the vet, not the irate woman's skin color.
What did she do to the dog besides say it was nasty that it was in the restaurant? All she did was get up and attempt to leave. The dog was oblivious to what was going on.

If someone dislikes dogs, especially service dogs, they are the ones who should just move to another table. Just because the vet wanted to talk to her, she didn't have to have a bitch fit. She kept complaining about her daughter seeing this but had no problem with her daughter listening to her swearing like a sailor.
Thats what she was doing when the woman confronted her about leaving. She was PO'd (and rightly so) that the dog owner confronted her in the presence of her child.
swearing like she did showed that she has no regard for her daughter to talk that way. People were trying to let her know that it is not against the law for a vet to have a service dog, she did not have to be a bitch about it. She could have had a civil conversation.
Obviously you missed that her daughter wasnt there. I am assuming she went outside or something. You cant have a civil conversation when the person isnt civil that confronted you. Place blame where it belongs. It was none of the white womans business what the Black womans opinion of the dog was. It definitely wasnt her place to attempt to change that opinion.

If someone dislikes dogs, especially service dogs, they are the ones who should just move to another table. Just because the vet wanted to talk to her, she didn't have to have a bitch fit. She kept complaining about her daughter seeing this but had no problem with her daughter listening to her swearing like a sailor.
Thats what she was doing when the woman confronted her about leaving. She was PO'd (and rightly so) that the dog owner confronted her in the presence of her child.
swearing like she did showed that she has no regard for her daughter to talk that way. People were trying to let her know that it is not against the law for a vet to have a service dog, she did not have to be a bitch about it. She could have had a civil conversation.
Obviously you missed that her daughter wasnt there. I am assuming she went outside or something. You cant have a civil conversation when the person isnt civil that confronted you. Place blame where it belongs. It was none of the white womans business what the Black womans opinion of the dog was. It definitely wasnt her place to attempt to change that opinion.
Yes, it is everyone's business when she throws a fit about a service dog. This man had every right to have his dog with him. If she didn't want to start shit, she could leave and say nothing.

Yes, it is everyone's business when she throws a fit about a service dog. This man had every right to have his dog with him. If she didn't want to start shit, she could leave and say nothing.
You keep missing the point that she was doing that and the woman confronted her. How do you keep missing that?

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Someone should have coldcocked the bitch quiet and chucked her out the front door.
No one was there with dominant genes except the Black woman. You know how cowardly you people are.

Jesus christ, why don't you just go the fuck away.
Why dont you make me?

You ain't worth the skin off my fists pal.

You keep missing the point that she was doing that and the woman confronted her. How do you keep missing that?
I didn't miss anything. There was no reason to be a bitch and go ballistic.

LOL! I wasnt being a bitch. i was wondering why you keep saying she could have left when I've said and she said it plainly that was what she was trying to do when the woman confronted her.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Someone should have coldcocked the bitch quiet and chucked her out the front door.
No one was there with dominant genes except the Black woman. You know how cowardly you people are.

Why dont you make me?

Your skin is recessive so even a microscopic portion of my skin is infinitely more valuable than yours. More to the point why did your punk ass tell me to do something you wouldnt be able to do if someone gave you a million dollars to complete?

LOL! I wasnt being a bitch. i was wondering why you keep saying she could have left when I've said and she said it plainly that was what she was trying to do when the woman confronted her.
I didn't call You a bitch, I was talking about the ranting woman. Yes, I understand she was leaving, the other people were trying to let her know that the vet's service dog was legal, she was the only one disgusting.

I didn't call You a bitch, I was talking about the ranting woman. Yes, I understand she was leaving, the other people were trying to let her know that the vet's service dog was legal, she was the only one disgusting.
Thats the problem. Why were they telling her that? It made no difference to her if it was legal or not. It was unnecessary and disgusting they did that in the presence of her child.

Thats the problem. Why were they telling her that? It made no difference to her if it was legal or not. It was unnecessary and disgusting they did that in the presence of her child.
It seemed to bother other people in the restaurant that she had no regard for a vet having his dog with him. She should not have made him feel uncomfortable or ashamed, which seems to be her goal.

It seemed to bother other people in the restaurant that she had no regard for a vet having his dog with him. She should not have made him feel uncomfortable or ashamed, which seems to be her goal.
Too bad it bothered other people. She was leaving. if they had simply ignored her distaste for the dog being in the restaraunt there wouldnt have been any problems. Its not their job to change her mind.

Too bad it bothered other people. She was leaving. if they had simply ignored her distaste for the dog being in the restaraunt there wouldnt have been any problems. Its not their job to change her mind.
True. Maybe she should have just left without complaining. I guess she won't be back to that restaurant. Maybe they should post "Vets and Service Animals Welcome" on the doors.

True. Maybe she should have just left without complaining. I guess she won't be back to that restaurant. Maybe they should post "Vets and Service Animals Welcome" on the doors.
Too bad we didnt get to see what actually occurred in context.

Why dont you make me?

Your skin is recessive so even a microscopic portion of my skin is infinitely more valuable than yours. More to the point why did your punk ass tell me to do something you wouldnt be able to do if someone gave you a million dollars to complete?

Look fuckhead, try some reading comprehension.
I didn't tell you to do squat. I suggested you get the fuck out of here since you're so fucking obnoxious. Trust me boy, everyone here would be a lot more happier without your smellyass face around.

Why dont you make me?

I didn't tell you to do squat. I suggested you get the fuck out of here since you're so fucking obnoxious. Trust me boy, everyone here would be a lot more happier without your smellyass face around.
Look pale boy.
I suggest you go get some sun and up your melanin count. I'm not here to give two fucks what everyone here would want. I'm here to post my opinion regardless of if your wet dog smelling ass approves or not.

Why dont you make me?

Look pale boy.
I suggest you go get some sun and up your melanin count. I'm not here to give two fucks what everyone here would want. I'm here to post my opinion regardless of if your wet dog smelling ass approves or not.

It was nice around here when you got yer ass kicked last November and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off.

She seems nice...

Watch the video...everyone else who was there (including that witch's hubby) was acting civilized. She on the other hand was acting like an eight year old child throwing a tantrum! Here's a newsflash for that idiot. The restaurant could be sued if it DIDN'T allow that service dog in. If she's so offended by an animal being in a restaurant...go change the law. Oh, that's right, Milk Weed...you folks don't DO that! You protest... (eye roll)

She seems nice...

Watch the video...everyone else who was there (including that witch's hubby) was acting civilized. She on the other hand was acting like an eight year old child throwing a tantrum! Here's a newsflash for that idiot. The restaurant could be sued if it DIDN'T allow that service dog in. If she's so offended by an animal being in a restaurant...go change the law. Oh, that's right, Milk Weed...you folks don't DO that! You protest... (eye roll)

She was totally out of line and acted like a selfish child...truly, she is a awful bitch. There is no justification for the way she acted.

If she hates dogs, and a dog is near her legally, she just needs to fucking leave.

Forum List

Back