I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

People are rapidly dumbing down. Little things bother "us", made up causes, entitlements etc. Then we wonder why taxes are so high and internet products and services are taking the place of human interaction.

I think the whole "service dog" thing has gotten out of control as well.

You need one for blindness. For anxiety you might just need to be slapped.

Hey, Pete! I've been slapped so much I'm beginning to like it.

You're starting to make me anxious....

Quick get me a dog!!!

On second thought just slap me. Cleaning up and caring for an animal just causes more problems.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

Lucky she didn't get her face stomped flat.
White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

Somebody should have punched her in the face at the very beginning of her rant.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

I agree. People are afraid of that mouth 'cause they might catch rabies.

I agree the service dog thing is being exploited by people without a real issue so they can take their pets with them, but throwing a hissy fit like this woman did is not the way to express your disagreement with the concept.

She seems nice...

Someone should have coldcocked the bitch quiet and chucked her out the front door.
No one was there with dominant genes except the Black woman. You know how cowardly you people are.
You are correct. She could have been picked up in bear hug and removed the same way a bouncer would remove an unruly costumer.

She seems nice...

I agree. People are afraid of that mouth 'cause they might catch rabies.
They were milling around like chimps unsure as to what to do because her boyfriend was there with her.

I agree the service dog thing is being exploited by people without a real issue so they can take their pets with them, but throwing a hissy fit like this woman did is not the way to express your disagreement with the concept.
She didnt throw a hissy fit to express her disagreement with the concept. She thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. She threw a hissy fit after the dog owner threw a hissy fit and confronted her about leaving.

She seems nice...

You know service dog might be a good future for someone like you.
You know a minstrel show monkey would be a good future for someone like you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back