I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

Jesus christ, why don't you just go the fuck away.
Why dont you make me?

You ain't worth the skin off my fists pal.
Your skin is recessive so even a microscopic portion of my skin is infinitely more valuable than yours. More to the point why did your punk ass tell me to do something you wouldnt be able to do if someone gave you a million dollars to complete?

Look fuckhead, try some reading comprehension.
I didn't tell you to do squat. I suggested you get the fuck out of here since you're so fucking obnoxious. Trust me boy, everyone here would be a lot more happier without your smellyass face around.
Look pale boy.
I suggest you go get some sun and up your melanin count. I'm not here to give two fucks what everyone here would want. I'm here to post my opinion regardless of if your wet dog smelling ass approves or not.

Pale boy? LOL...having a rough year...aren't ya? Even your insults are getting weak, Milk Weed!

She is a disgusting human being.

I hope her father in law that she speaks about in her rant tells her to shut the fuck up.

Why dont you make me?

You ain't worth the skin off my fists pal.
Your skin is recessive so even a microscopic portion of my skin is infinitely more valuable than yours. More to the point why did your punk ass tell me to do something you wouldnt be able to do if someone gave you a million dollars to complete?

Look fuckhead, try some reading comprehension.
I didn't tell you to do squat. I suggested you get the fuck out of here since you're so fucking obnoxious. Trust me boy, everyone here would be a lot more happier without your smellyass face around.
Look pale boy.
I suggest you go get some sun and up your melanin count. I'm not here to give two fucks what everyone here would want. I'm here to post my opinion regardless of if your wet dog smelling ass approves or not.

Pale boy? LOL...having a rough year...aren't ya? Even your insults are getting weak, Milk Weed!
Whats a rough year? I didn't insult you....unless you were insulted vicariously which lets me know I made you emotional so it must have been a very strong insult to prompt you to respond. Why else would you respond to a post insulting someone else as if you had been insulted?

I didn't miss anything. There was no reason to be a bitch and go ballistic.
LOL! I wasnt being a bitch. i was wondering why you keep saying she could have left when I've said and she said it plainly that was what she was trying to do when the woman confronted her.
I didn't call You a bitch, I was talking about the ranting woman. Yes, I understand she was leaving, the other people were trying to let her know that the vet's service dog was legal, she was the only one disgusting.
Thats the problem. Why were they telling her that? It made no difference to her if it was legal or not. It was unnecessary and disgusting they did that in the presence of her child.
It seemed to bother other people in the restaurant that she had no regard for a vet having his dog with him. She should not have made him feel uncomfortable or ashamed, which seems to be her goal.
Too bad it bothered other people. She was leaving. if they had simply ignored her distaste for the dog being in the restaraunt there wouldnt have been any problems. Its not their job to change her mind.
If she would have just left without her snide comments nothing would have happened but she had to be the center of attention

After all this the establishment owners are too retarded to get it.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog. The whole confrontation stemmed from them trying to explain a law that had nothing to do with her opinion. Its like telling someone they have to stay in a gay club when they dont particularly care for gays.

Only she didn't leave, she stayed their for minutes screaming like a deranged lunatic because other people wouldn't conform to her particular Snowflake syndrome.

LOL! I wasnt being a bitch. i was wondering why you keep saying she could have left when I've said and she said it plainly that was what she was trying to do when the woman confronted her.
I didn't call You a bitch, I was talking about the ranting woman. Yes, I understand she was leaving, the other people were trying to let her know that the vet's service dog was legal, she was the only one disgusting.
Thats the problem. Why were they telling her that? It made no difference to her if it was legal or not. It was unnecessary and disgusting they did that in the presence of her child.
It seemed to bother other people in the restaurant that she had no regard for a vet having his dog with him. She should not have made him feel uncomfortable or ashamed, which seems to be her goal.
Too bad it bothered other people. She was leaving. if they had simply ignored her distaste for the dog being in the restaraunt there wouldnt have been any problems. Its not their job to change her mind.
If she would have just left without her snide comments nothing would have happened but she had to be the center of attention
She has the right to make a snide comment. The dog owner shouldnt have confronted her. As a dog owner your responsibility is to be a good ambassador not a confrontational asshole.

"It is unfortunate that some of the public are not familiar with federal regulations regarding service animals, which, in fact, do permit service animals into establishments such as grocery stores, public buildings and restaurants, giving aid and comfort to their masters in their time of need."

She didnt have an issue with the law. She was leaving because she didnt want to sit next to a dog. The whole confrontation stemmed from them trying to explain a law that had nothing to do with her opinion. Its like telling someone they have to stay in a gay club when they dont particularly care for gays.

Only she didn't leave, she stayed their for minutes screaming like a deranged lunatic because other people wouldn't conform to her particular Snowflake syndrome.
she was screaming because the white bitch confronted her in the presence of her child.

She has the right to make a snide comment. The dog owner shouldnt have confronted her. As a dog owner your responsibility is to be a good ambassador not a confrontational asshole.
The owner of the dog has the right to tell her to keep her opinion to herself as well.

Shes the one who flew off the handle and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

she was screaming because the white bitch confronted her in the presence of her child.

Confronted her about what?

She should have thought about her kid before making snide comments to other people

The dog owner has the same rights as she, correct?

He was there legally with his dog. She was out of line. He was not.

She was freaking out on him for doing something completely legal.

The owner of the dog has the right to tell her to keep her opinion to herself as well.

Shes the one who flew off the handle and started screaming at the top of her lungs.
Thats typically what happens when you confront someone in the presence of their child. The dumb white bitch should have just ignored her comment.

Confronted her about what?
Dont ask me stupid questions when you can listen to the video just like I did.

I hope she has to sit next to a service dog the next time she travels on an airplane.

Werent you here yesterday?

She wasnt freaking out because he had a dog. She freaked out because she was confronted on her opinion the dog was nasty and leaving.

Thats typically what happens when you confront someone in the presence of their child. The dumb white bitch should have just ignored her comment.
Telling a person to keep their opinions to herself is not a confrontation. She should be more worried about setting an example to her kid on how to behave like a sane adult

Werent you here yesterday?

She wasnt freaking out because he had a dog. She freaked out because she was confronted on her opinion the dog was nasty and leaving.
She freaked out because she ran her mouth and someone told her to keep her opinion to herself

Telling a person to keep their opinions to herself is not a confrontation. She should be more worried about setting an example to her kid on how to behave like a sane adult
Thats not what the dog owner did moron. She tried to explain the law about service animals when that wasnt the issue. The Black woman didnt want to sit by a dog and eat.

Forum List

Back