I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

Whats a rough year? I didn't insult you....unless you were insulted vicariously which lets me know I made you emotional so it must have been a very strong insult to prompt you to respond. Why else would you respond to a post insulting someone else as if you had been insulted?

You can TRY to insult me, Milk Weed but that only works if I'm offended by what you're doing! If your attempts to insult become absolutely pathetic...like "pale boy"...then the response you're going to get from me is laughter. Quite frankly...I've always found you to be a blow hard. Lots of wind...with little substance. It's reached the stage now where it's become laughable.
A little slow today huh? I just said I wasnt even talking to you so could I be insulting you? Obviously this has become an emotional issue for you. You didnt even take the time to not I was replying to someone else when I said "pale boy". I like the brave facade you put up but youre really transparent.

Actually...YOU'RE the slow one, Milk Weed! I never said you were insulting me...I simply said that your insult was pathetic. It was and you defending that idiot of a woman's behavior simply because she's black...shows what a knee jerk racist you really are! But then...anyone who's seen your posts here already knew THAT...didn't they?
No. Its pretty obvious you are the slow one. You obviously forgot you said this....

"You can TRY to insult me...."

I said that because after seeing you in "action" so many times...it's simply a matter of time before you DO resort to insults! It's what you DO! You get on here and start calling everyone that doesn't agree with your world view a racist. You're a one trick pony and that's your "trick"! It's why I find you so pathetic.
Not true. There are several people here that disagree with me and we have great conversations. You know why? They arent racist.

This isn't a racial issue. It's an issue of class. If you've been brought up with manners you ask to speak to a manager, calmly voice your displeasure at being sat near a dog and ask to be seated at another table. If you've been raised with no manners you start screaming at the top of your lungs, cursing and making a scene. I could care less what color that woman was...it's her BEHAVIOR that disgusts me and I would feel the same towards her if she were white or PURPLE!!!
Tell that to the white people that were screaming at her.

If anyone else raised their voices it was simply them trying to be heard over HER screaming, Milk Weed! She's an idiot! Anyone that goes THAT ballistic over a service dog being in the same restaurant as they are has some serious issues!
Anyone that keeps thinking she went ballistic over the dog instead of the dog owner confronting her has a faulty thinking process.

You keep claiming that she was "confronted", Milk Weed! Listen to the tape. The women says quite clearly that she was only trying to explain the law to her. How does THAT become confrontational? Oh that's right...it's because the woman is black! In your eyes that makes her behavior acceptable and everyone around her a racist! Which is why YOU are one of this boards biggest racists!

You can TRY to insult me, Milk Weed but that only works if I'm offended by what you're doing! If your attempts to insult become absolutely pathetic...like "pale boy"...then the response you're going to get from me is laughter. Quite frankly...I've always found you to be a blow hard. Lots of wind...with little substance. It's reached the stage now where it's become laughable.
A little slow today huh? I just said I wasnt even talking to you so could I be insulting you? Obviously this has become an emotional issue for you. You didnt even take the time to not I was replying to someone else when I said "pale boy". I like the brave facade you put up but youre really transparent.

Actually...YOU'RE the slow one, Milk Weed! I never said you were insulting me...I simply said that your insult was pathetic. It was and you defending that idiot of a woman's behavior simply because she's black...shows what a knee jerk racist you really are! But then...anyone who's seen your posts here already knew THAT...didn't they?
No. Its pretty obvious you are the slow one. You obviously forgot you said this....

"You can TRY to insult me...."

I said that because after seeing you in "action" so many times...it's simply a matter of time before you DO resort to insults! It's what you DO! You get on here and start calling everyone that doesn't agree with your world view a racist. You're a one trick pony and that's your "trick"! It's why I find you so pathetic.
Not true. There are several people here that disagree with me and we have great conversations. You know why? They arent racist.

Really? Name one...

This isn't a racial issue. It's an issue of class. If you've been brought up with manners you ask to speak to a manager, calmly voice your displeasure at being sat near a dog and ask to be seated at another table. If you've been raised with no manners you start screaming at the top of your lungs, cursing and making a scene. I could care less what color that woman was...it's her BEHAVIOR that disgusts me and I would feel the same towards her if she were white or PURPLE!!!

If anyone else raised their voices it was simply them trying to be heard over HER screaming, Milk Weed! She's an idiot! Anyone that goes THAT ballistic over a service dog being in the same restaurant as they are has some serious issues!
Anyone that keeps thinking she went ballistic over the dog instead of the dog owner confronting her has a faulty thinking process.

You keep claiming that she was "confronted", Milk Weed! Listen to the tape. The women says quite clearly that she was only trying to explain the law to her. How does THAT become confrontational? Oh that's right...it's because the woman is black! In your eyes that makes her behavior acceptable and everyone around her a racist! Which is why YOU are one of this boards biggest racists!
I know what she said. That agrees with what the Black woman said about being confronted. No one asked her to explain the law. The Black woman said she thought the dog was nasty and she was leaving. Where in your mind does that have to do with the law? Even if it did, why confront the Black woman when she was leaving? Not a very intelligent move.

I think the whole "service dog" thing has gotten out of control as well.

You need one for blindness. For anxiety you might just need to be slapped.
I have a friend with ms that has one. They are a life line to many.

I know what she said. That agrees with what the Black woman said about being confronted. No one asked her to explain the law. The Black woman said she thought the dog was nasty and she was leaving. Where in your mind does that have to do with the law? Even if it did, why confront the Black woman when she was leaving? Not a very intelligent move.

It sounds like it was the restaurant manager or owner who was trying to explain to the IDIOT that it's against the law for a restaurant to prevent someone coming in with a service animal! It's what you DO when you've got a clueless person ranting in the middle of your restaurant while others are trying to enjoy a nice meal! The fact is...everyone around that woman was attempting to calm the situation down...including her husband...but she was having none of it! She called that other woman a "whore". How does explaining the law make you a whore, Milk Weed? But you see HER as the victim here? It's threads like this one that show how biased you are in your view of the world around you!

It sounds like it was the restaurant manager or owner who was trying to explain to the IDIOT that it's against the law for a restaurant to prevent someone coming in with a service animal! It's what you DO when you've got a clueless person ranting in the middle of your restaurant while others are trying to enjoy a nice meal! The fact is...everyone around that woman was attempting to calm the situation down...including her husband...but she was having none of it! She called that other woman a "whore". How does explaining the law make you a whore, Milk Weed? But you see HER as the victim here? It's threads like this one that show how biased you are in your view of the world around you!
Make up your mind. You just admitted it was the dog owner that approached her.

Where did I do that? To me it sounds like the restaurant manager attempted to explain what the law was to someone who was being disruptive and that's what I stated. You can't see who's speaking...you don't know who's who. You don't know what was said before and you don't know how it was said. All I can judge is the behavior that I'm seeing in that video and that woman who was ranting about the dog was going out of her way to cause as big a scene as she could. Who calls someone a whore when they explain to you what the law is? Who's got that kind of anger issues?

Where did I do that? To me it sounds like the restaurant manager attempted to explain what the law was to someone who was being disruptive and that's what I stated. You can't see who's speaking...you don't know who's who. You don't know what was said before and you don't know how it was said. All I can judge is the behavior that I'm seeing in that video and that woman who was ranting about the dog was going out of her way to cause as big a scene as she could. Who calls someone a whore when they explain to you what the law is? Who's got that kind of anger issues?

Right here. Did you forget or something?

"The women says quite clearly that she was only trying to explain the law to her."

She wasnt being disruptive until she was confronted. What makes you think she was being disruptive prior to being confronted?

Last edited:
I hope that woman having a tantrum doesn't have pets.

I feel sorry for the dog, to be honest. The pet owner is no better either, in my opinion. Both of them standing there screaming and the dog? It knew what was going on and it knew it was the focal point.

BLAH BLAH SCREAM RANT............DOG......BLAH BLAH NASTY BAD....DOG....FUCKCHUCKMUCK SCREAM...DOG. Every time it heard Dog...it knew.

And before anyone says dogs don't understand our language? You don't own a dog. Mine knew over 200 words. Hell, I had to SPELL stuff so she wouldn't know what I was talking about.

So yeah. I feel bad for that dog.

I hope that woman having a tantrum doesn't have pets.

I feel sorry for the dog, to be honest. The pet owner is no better either, in my opinion. Both of them standing there screaming and the dog? It knew what was going on and it knew it was the focal point.

BLAH BLAH SCREAM RANT............DOG......BLAH BLAH NASTY BAD....DOG....FUCKCHUCKMUCK SCREAM...DOG. Every time it heard Dog...it knew.

And before anyone says dogs don't understand our language? You don't own a dog. Mine knew over 200 words. Hell, I had to SPELL stuff so she wouldn't know what I was talking about.

So yeah. I feel bad for that dog.

If the screaming woman's hubby was smart...he'd have left his wife there and taken the dog home! :)

"The women says quite clearly that she was only trying to explain the law to her."

She wasnt being disruptive until she was confronted. What makes you think she was being disruptive prior to being confronted?

Ah...because she's the one who's screaming at the top of her lungs because there's a service dog in a restaurant? She's obviously an idiot. Who doesn't see service dogs in restaurants these days? It's such a common sight that it's practically inconceivable that there are people out there that don't KNOW it's the law that they have to be allowed in! So in this woman's case...you've got two choices...either she's clueless...or she knows what the law is and she doesn't care because SHE doesn't like dogs and SHE'S the most important person on the planet...someone who's every whim should take precedent over everyone else!

Ah...because she's the one who's screaming at the top of her lungs because there's a service dog in a restaurant? She's obviously an idiot. Who doesn't see service dogs in restaurants these days? It's such a common sight that it's practically inconceivable that there are people out there that don't KNOW it's the law that they have to be allowed in! So in this woman's case...you've got two choices...either she's clueless...or she knows what the law is and she doesn't care because SHE doesn't like dogs and SHE'S the most important person on the planet...someone who's every whim should take precedent over everyone else!
Youre doing the white deflection thing again but this time youre doubling down. You claimed you never said it and I just proved you did. Thats deflection number 1. Now youre pretending the issue was was not the confrontation when the Black woman clearly vocalized that it was. Deflection number 2. When you do the white deflection thing I know youre having mental issues. Its ok. I'll leave you to work them out.

Youre doing the white deflection thing again but this time youre doubling down. You claimed you never said it and I just proved you did. Thats deflection number 1. Now youre pretending the issue was was not the confrontation when the Black woman clearly vocalized that it was. Deflection number 2. When you do the white deflection thing I know youre having mental issues. Its ok. I'll leave you to work them out.

The "issue", Milk Weed is whether or not it's against the law for that restaurant to prevent that service dog from being there! This isn't a racial thing. This isn't a white-black thing! This is all about a self absorbed 'I don't care about anyone else!' woman who threw a tantrum in a restaurant because she doesn't think dogs should be inside a place that serves food!

The only "deflection" taking place here is by YOU! You (as usual!) want to make this about racism. It isn't. It's about an idiot making a scene in a public place because she thinks SHE is the only one that matters! "White deflection"? Seriously? You're a joke...

Forum List

Back