I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

Lucky she didn't get her face stomped flat.
White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

That woman was calling a service dog for a Veteran...WHICH IS FEDERALLY LEGAL TO HAVE ANYWHERE...."disgusting"

Anyone defending her is a piece of shit.
Thats her opinion. I think white people smell dogs. No one is going to force me to change my opinion by harassing me right?

She is entitled to her opinion....if she hates dogs then she needs to fucking leave the establishment.

The VETERAN with the service dog was doing nothing wrong.

It's ok, we know the left hold the military in contempt. They have made that clear for decades.

I think the whole "service dog" thing has gotten out of control as well.

You need one for blindness. For anxiety you might just need to be slapped.

I agree the service dog thing is being exploited by people without a real issue so they can take their pets with them, but throwing a hissy fit like this woman did is not the way to express your disagreement with the concept.
She didnt throw a hissy fit to express her disagreement with the concept. She thought the dog was nasty and wanted to leave. She threw a hissy fit after the dog owner threw a hissy fit and confronted her about leaving.

Hissy fit.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Seeing a dog and a veteran must have triggered the poor snowflake. Who knows what micro aggressions led to her outburst.

Her feelings must have been hurt and caused her to feel like a victim. You know, feelings are all that matter, not facts or reason.

Welcome to the new wussified America where offending a liberal is considered a crime.

Of course, we should help disabled people unless they are military veterans, Republicans or white straight men.

Watch this video so you can understand what is going on in the minds of all these liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
She wouldnt have yelled anything if the retarded dog owner had not confronted her. She was leaving.

Lucky she didn't get her face stomped flat.
White people only attack Black women when its safe to do so. Like when she is alone or elderly. She was in no danger of anyone doing anything at all.

That woman was calling a service dog for a Veteran...WHICH IS FEDERALLY LEGAL TO HAVE ANYWHERE...."disgusting"

Anyone defending her is a piece of shit.
Thats her opinion. I think white people smell dogs. No one is going to force me to change my opinion by harassing me right?

She is entitled to her opinion....if she hates dogs then she needs to fucking leave the establishment.

The VETERAN with the service dog was doing nothing wrong.

It's ok, we know the left hold the military in contempt. They have made that clear for decades.
Thats what she was doing when the white bitch confronted her. How did you miss that?

She didnt say the veteran was doing anything wrong. She said she thought animals in restaurants were nasty.

The military had jack shit to do with the issue.

White people and their deflections and selective hearing... :laugh:

Anyone who thinks this kind of ghetto behavior is going to be accepted anywhere in America other than ghettos is in for a surprise.
it not a issue of acceptance. No one cares what whites accept. This is what you are going to get when whites attempt to harass a Black person for leaving. If you dont like it shut the fuck up and stop trying to convince someone to like something they dont like.
Like I said, ghetto behavior and culture are not going to be accepted. The race has nothing to do with it. It won't be accepted and those who use that kind of behavior will pay a price whether it is some redneck in Walmart or black girl in a restaurant.

Somebody should have punched her in the face at the very beginning of her rant.
I dont think so.

We did not really see what got the whole meltdown going, but she was acting out of fear, desperately trying to buffalo everyone around her.

Anyone who thinks this kind of ghetto behavior is going to be accepted anywhere in America other than ghettos is in for a surprise.
it not a issue of acceptance. No one cares what whites accept. This is what you are going to get when whites attempt to harass a Black person for leaving. If you dont like it shut the fuck up and stop trying to convince someone to like something they dont like.
Like I said, ghetto behavior and culture are not going to be accepted. The race has nothing to do with it. It won't be accepted and those who use that kind of behavior will pay a price whether it is some redneck in Walmart or black girl in a restaurant.
Like I said no one asked for your acceptance and your acceptance isnt needed. You fuck up and say something stupid you are going to deal with the consequences. Like the woman said. WTF are you going to do about it?

She seems like a very nice and reasonable young lady who is not trying to make a scene...she is simply trying to communicate her hatred of K9s....which is her right.

That Veteran service dog was violating her rights to live in a world free of anything dog.

She hates dogs. It's up to us to make sure she is never offended by dogs.

Somebody should have punched her in the face at the very beginning of her rant.
I dont think so.

We did not really see what got the whole meltdown going, but she was acting out of fear, desperately trying to buffalo everyone around her.
Trust me. She wasnt acting out of fear. As it was she was trying to restrain herself from slapping the shit out of the white whore that started it.

She seems like a very nice and reasonable young lady who is not trying to make a scene...she is simply trying to communicate her hatred of K9s....which is her right.

That Verteran service dog was violating her rights to live in a world free of anything dog.

She hates dogs. It's up to us to make sure she is never offended by dogs.
Nope. Your only responsibility is to refrain from trying to persuade her to like dogs.

We should not ignore this woman's pleas.

Dogs offend her. It is up to government to make sure she never sees a dog...every person living in America should never be exposed to anything that might ever offend them.

I am thinking that euthanizing all dogs in America is the only fair way to make sure this poor woman is never offended again by filthy dogs.

Dogs offend her. It is up to government to make sure she never sees a dog...every person living in America should never be exposed to anything that might ever offend them.

I am thinking that euthanizing all dogs in America is the only fair way to make sure this poor woman is never offended again by filthy dogs.
Now youre whining because the Black woman thinks dogs are nasty in a restaurant and decided to leave. Youre no better than the white bitch that started the confrontation.

Seems morally wrong to kill the dogs. Can't we just blind the offended?

Now youre whining because the Black woman thinks dogs are nasty in a restaurant and decided to leave. Youre no better than the white bitch that started the confrontation.

I don't care about skin color. I am concerned about how we can make sure this poor woman is never again offended by dogs.

Fuck Federal law.

This woman is offended by dogs.

Her voice should be heard and we should accommodate her.

The only solution is no dogs.

I don't care about skin color. I am concerned about how we can make sure this poor woman is never again offended by dogs.
Thats the whole point. You cant and shouldnt try. Some people are just offended by things. Thats why she decided to leave until she was confronted.

Seems morally wrong to kill the dogs. Can't we just blind the offended?
If you have the balls go for it...:cool-45:

Forum List

Back