I'm just guessing..she is a snowflake...‘It’s Disgusting!’Woman Screams About Veteran’s service dog

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Someone should have coldcocked the bitch quiet and chucked her out the front door.
No one was there with dominant genes except the Black woman. You know how cowardly you people are.

Jesus christ, why don't you just go the fuck away.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

She seems nice...

'It's Disgusting!' Livid Woman Screams About Veteran's Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

Someone should have coldcocked the bitch quiet and chucked her out the front door.
No one was there with dominant genes except the Black woman. You know how cowardly you people are.

Hey didn't you now if a person's skin is a certain shade it is impossible for that person to ever be wrong or a complete asshole?

Hey, she hates dogs. Who doesn't? I've hated every filthy dog I have adopted from the pound in my life. They occasionally poop in the living room.

She has the right to never be offended by dogs. Dogs need to be removed because they make her uncomfortable.

FUCK LASSIE IN THE ASSIE!!!

If someone dislikes dogs, especially service dogs, they are the ones who should just move to another table. Just because the vet wanted to talk to her, she didn't have to have a bitch fit. She kept complaining about her daughter seeing this but had no problem with her daughter listening to her swearing like a sailor.

Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"
White woman "I approached you nicely to explain the law"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?
Why are you making this out to be an issue of racism? The arguing parties did not seem to regard it as racism issue, you are.
Because I want to.

I am identifying the parties involved and noting the behavior of the whites trying to enforce their wishes on the woman. I also note all the people blaming the Black woman are white when clearly the person that started the issue was the white woman. Typical white behavior which makes this to be an issue of racism where whites believe their opinions are correct and no one is allowed to differ.

I initially thought the woman was out of pocket until I listened to the video. How is it all the white people missed it?

Obviously this is a racial issue. I am proud of the Black woman for standing her ground and setting the white people straight.
Had a white women thrown the same fit, she would have been treated the same way. Race was not an issue and there is no proof of it.

Black woman "what the hell do you think I was doing? I was moving when you approached me"

What part of she didnt like dogs near her while she was eating did that white bitch not understand?
Why are you making this out to be an issue of racism? The arguing parties did not seem to regard it as racism issue, you are.
Because I want to.

I am identifying the parties involved and noting the behavior of the whites trying to enforce their wishes on the woman. I also note all the people blaming the Black woman are white when clearly the person that started the issue was the white woman. Typical white behavior which makes this to be an issue of racism where whites believe their opinions are correct and no one is allowed to differ.

I initially thought the woman was out of pocket until I listened to the video. How is it all the white people missed it?

Obviously this is a racial issue. I am proud of the Black woman for standing her ground and setting the white people straight.

Just one more question. What do you think would have happened if it had been a black veteran with his dog and his family?

She seems nice...

Why dont you make me?

Because I want to.

Just one more question. What do you think would have happened if it had been a black veteran with his dog and his family?
Depends on the Black veterans wife going into a tizzy because someone thought the dog was nasty.

Because I want to.

Had a white women thrown the same fit, she would have been treated the same way. Race was not an issue and there is no proof of it.
The white woman that started and participating in the confrontation seems to have the approval of whites. I think race was an issue by virtue of that. You cant say there is proof unless someone admits thats why they reacted. I'm positive from the comments in the link that its a racial issue.

If someone dislikes dogs, especially service dogs, they are the ones who should just move to another table. Just because the vet wanted to talk to her, she didn't have to have a bitch fit. She kept complaining about her daughter seeing this but had no problem with her daughter listening to her swearing like a sailor.
Thats what she was doing when the woman confronted her about leaving. She was PO'd (and rightly so) that the dog owner confronted her in the presence of her child.

Because I want to.

The white woman that started and participating in the confrontation seems to have the approval of whites. I think race was an issue by virtue of that. You cant say there is proof unless someone admits thats why they reacted. I'm positive from the comments in the link that its a racial issue.
The white woman who approached the black woman was upset because the black woman was being a bitch toward a vet's dog. That is why the white people sided with her, because of the vet, not the irate woman's skin color.

Thats what she was doing when the woman confronted her about leaving. She was PO'd (and rightly so) that the dog owner confronted her in the presence of her child.
swearing like she did showed that she has no regard for her daughter to talk that way. People were trying to let her know that it is not against the law for a vet to have a service dog, she did not have to be a bitch about it. She could have had a civil conversation.

Forum List

Back