I'm Impressed, USMB

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

And now dems wonder why trump could say such a thing? ;)

Trump's fart-like assertion that OBAMA CREATED
ISIS------was idiotically non politic. But it does contain
a whole bushel of grains of truth. Obama's mid-east policy is just as idiotic as was that of Bush-----and Carter. No one
ever asked me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

Yeah George bush flew those jumbo jets into those buildings on 9/11, according to the dems.

And now we got trump pimping out the same kind of cock & bull about Obama creating Isis.

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

but that's because you're nutters.

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.

For the parties to work together to "solve problems," government would have to be the solution to our problems, and it isn't. We need government to stop and get out of the way, not work harder

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

You think trump is really a conservative?

Good point. The left screamed that even Romney wasn't liberal enough, too conservative, what a joke. That is after they smeared McCain with the same BS. Now Trump is more liberal than Hillary but they say the same damnable things.

They can't come up with new talking points they just keep playing the same ones over and over and over and over.

the LEFT of today is not the LEFT of yesteryear------it has turned STOOOOPID. <<< progressively over about the
past 20 years

Being what I would call a moderate my entire life puts me on the radical right by today's measure. Why? Because the center has moved so far to the left. I have not move nor has the Republican party. Is that good? Is that bad? Looking at the state of the country I would say it is not good that the country has swung so far left.

I don't do RIGHT and LEFT-------I do----Liberal vs Fascist.
Today the LEFT has become fascist------the "right"---is less
fascist than is the "left------today

reality is important. so is fact. no one is saying he flew the planes into the buildings. he did however ignore the prior administrations warnings and told the guy with the PDB that he could consider his butt covered....and then proceeded to ignore the warnings. whether he could have stopped it or not, if he hadn't been incompetent, is up for grabs.

but other than RWNJ's we know that if 3,000 americans in NYC died on this presidents watch you'd be shrieking that he was a muslim who allowed it to happen on purpose.

What the fuck are you talking about?

The 9/11 hijackers were in the US training under Clinton and they breached security with Clinton's air security policies. W had been in office just over six months.

Damn you're a Democrat ho

I know it.
Now that Bitch Boehner is gone, I foresee an era of cooperation between McConnell, Ryan, and Hillary for the next 4 years or so.

Of course that still depends on if the GOP filibuster boyz can be reigned in also.

Best way to reign in a filibuster from your own party is threaten to take away their committee memberships.

they will work together... but it looks like it's going to be Clinton, Schemer and Ryan who will have to work together.

I doubt that. Lots of stuff IS happening world wide-------I do not see people blaming that fact, specifically on BARACK HUSSEIN

Trump's fart-like assertion that OBAMA CREATED
ISIS------was idiotically non politic. But it does contain
a whole bushel of grains of truth. Obama's mid-east policy is just as idiotic as was that of Bush-----and Carter. No one
ever asked me.

Trump has two problems. One he is a business man who tends to cut to the chase. He says in 3 words what needs to be said in 10. Much like his reality TV show whose hallmark quote was "you're fired." So when he says Obama and Hillary are the founders of ISIS, he really means they set the conditions for the rise of ISIS. At least that is my opinon.

The other problem is his every word is screened by the MSM like no other before him. He makes it easy but they are really trying to find anything to save the establishment's darling.

I know it.

I love the arrogance. This is the same song and dance the left has been singing and dancing. How many times did MSNBC, Huffington Post, etc. come out and pronounce the death of the Republican party. That they will never win Congress again.

What I love about Trump more than anything else is he irritates the left so much. Like nails on a chalk board. It is midway through August, two debates left and an eternity before the election. Keep believing Trump is a troglodyte.

Walls work. Ask Hitlery. She's constructed a pretty big one around her lavish estate...

PHOTOS-Hillary-Clinton%E2%80%99s-protective-wall-around-Chappaqua-estate-%E2%80%93-The-American-Mirror-350x260.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?

The 9/11 hijackers were in the US training under Clinton and they breached security with Clinton's air security policies. W had been in office just over six months.

Damn you're a Democrat ho

poor delusional wackadoodle living in a fact free reality.

btw, nut bar, no woman is a "ho" because they know you're an idiot.

Playground! An intellectual step up for you.

Which part of what I said did you not know?

- The 9/11 hijackers were in the US training under Clinton
- They breached security with Clinton's air security policies
- W had been in office just over six months
- All of the above

So, ho?

Sad how Article 15 sees how bad Trump sucks, but sees nothing about Hillary. Like the rest of you zombie leftists

I know it.

good to see you :)

Good to see you too, Jill. I'm not back in any capacity but you know where to find me. Just felt like commenting after seeing a lot of posters who I would identify as far right reading the writing on the wall.

Maybe it's an outside-in view thing.

Everyone else have a nice weekend!

I know it.

I love the arrogance. This is the same song and dance the left has been singing and dancing. How many times did MSNBC, Huffington Post, etc. come out and pronounce the death of the Republican party. That they will never win Congress again.

What I love about Trump more than anything else is he irritates the left so much. Like nails on a chalk board. It is midway through August, two debates left and an eternity before the election. Keep believing Trump is a troglodyte.

we're to the only ones who know dumb donald is a troglodyte, dum dum

Which Republicans Oppose Donald Trump? A Cheat Sheet

Yeah well drawings of airplanes crashing into buildings are worthless unless they include actionable Intel.

And with the terrorists training over here under the watchful eye of the Clinton administration for the 9/11 attack represents a huge failure on their part.

So in the end theirs plenty of blame to pass around.

I know it.

good to see you :)

Good to see you too, Jill. I'm not back in any capacity but you know where to find me. Just felt like commenting after seeing a lot of posters who I would identify as far right reading the writing on the wall.

Maybe it's an outside-in view thing.

Everyone else have a nice weekend!

Yet you don't see any real issue with Hillary, seriously?

[

How many times? Zero.

Forum List

Back