Limiting access to the Press, Hillary hires someone to interview her

Dr.Traveler

Mathematician
Aug 31, 2009
Hillary Clinton finds another way to avoid the press

Short version: Hillary has been ducking the press and has done limited interviewing since clinching the nomination (EDIT: She did do an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News). As a work around she's hired a supporter, started a podcast, and taken a softball interview. This is classic.

It's once again worth pointing out she's only winning because Trump is such a horrible candidate.

Last edited:

Short version: Hillary has been ducking the press and hasn't really interviewed since clinching the nomination. As a work around she's hired a supporter, started a podcast, and taken a softball interview. This is classic.

It's once again worth pointing out she's only winning because Trump is such a horrible candidate.
Wrong.

Clinton was interviewed by Chris Wallace after winning the nomination.

Full Interview: Hillary Clinton on 'Fox News Sunday'

Short version: Hillary has been ducking the press and hasn't really interviewed since clinching the nomination. As a work around she's hired a supporter, started a podcast, and taken a softball interview. This is classic.

Wrong.

Indeed. And lied her diaper-wrapped ass off.

Wrong.

So? Bing his father you uneducated liberal dolt.....

Wrong.

Thanks for the catch. I'll correct the OP.

I wonder if there is even going to be a debate?

One candidate is woefully under-qualified and unprepared, and the other isn't up to the physical challenge of the pressure, lights, camera, confrontation, unscripted nature of the event.

What a circus it will be. :lmao:

If Trump was smart, he should refuse not to debate unless Johnson and Stein are there, and it is once again hosted by the League of Women's Voters. That would shut down the corruption in the press and the parties PDQ.

Then what would the DNC do? :ack-1:

If Trump was smart, he should refuse not to debate unless Johnson and Stein are there, and it is once again hosted by the League of Women's Voters. That would shut down the corruption in the press and the parties PDQ. Then what would the DNC do?
They'd have a field day portraying Trump as a whiny loser. Please Donald, refuse to debate. :biggrin:

i would like to see the first debate take place at the statehouse in a town hall style format with questions from genuine sleasy legislators instead of cnn's regular useful idiots, and with the governor kasich as the moderator. i doubt i'm the first to ever think of this, but i haven't heard anyone mentioning it. i just think that maybe kasich has a score to settle with both trump and hillary, that the questions shouldn't be some wishy-washy nonsense fantasy football, and as well that the candidates should be made to feel the reality check. it wouldn't be as much of a shock to hillary, that her mouth is a little more disciplined than trump's, but both of them should have to prove they can do proper decorum. it's only fair because every four years you sob's turn my beloved homeland into your battleground state, and there comes a reckoning for that, otherwise we'll just have to start making a whole hell of a lot more ambiguous comments about 2nd amendment people, feel me?

Forum List

Back