I'm Impressed, USMB

Nothing of the sort happened. And Weld is STAUNCH advocate of the Constitution and ALL the amends in the BoRights.

Ask gun owners in Massachusetts about Bill Weld. You might get a different response.

25 years ago he compromised with his Dem legislature in one of America's most liberal states.. It would be proper for most any gun restrictions -- IF THEY EXIST -- to be on the State level.

Since then -- you're not gonna find a single statement from him about mucking with the 2nd Amendment. Especially after the evidence of the safety of concealed carry and MILLIONS of more firearms purchased.

How can you say that the center has moved to the left when the republican party has had such success in blocking the very movement of government over ideology?
It's easy to say - because the left has moved so far bat-shit crazy to the left, they now believe anyone who obeys the U.S. Constitution is "radical".

That is all the Tea Party has ever advocated for. Constitutional government. And yet the left screams that they are "dangerous radicals". It would make for a hilarious Saturday Night Live skit if it wasn't for the fact that the left's extreme radicalization is destroying this nation ($19 trillion in debt, record number of people on food stamps, record number of people out of the labor force, etc.).

With the Trumpster now declaring that America should take on a lot more debt -- one wonders WHY Conservatives are selling out. The 2 sides have colluded on MOST of territory and spoils of power. They have perfected the art of cross-blaming so that no evil deed gets punished.

You have the left going after Big sodas and what you drive and how your toilet works. The right is playing defense against an increasingly socially liberal America. But in truth, not only is America becoming socially liberal, they are waking up to all the COLLUSION and abuses of power. Like Corporate Welfare -- that COULD and SHOULD end tomorrow. No entity should receive Fed help for products already on the market. Libertarians would do that as a priority.

Same with the Southern border. It's a problem CREATED by both parties. There is an existing law that prohibits hiring of UNDOCUMENTED workers. Can any of you party animals tell me WHY this is not fixed overnight?
Take away the "dreamer streamers, the welfare, the handouts, and the freebies". Enforce the EXISTING law and start generous program to document the workers you DO WANT. Libertarians would do that as a priority.

The partisan war gets exponentially GREATER if ClinTrump is elected. The noise level will incapacitate the country. It's time for a mediation team to step in for 4 years. Johnson/Weld...
Why should there be a law dictating who a business can hire, from a libertarian viewpoint?

25 years ago he compromised with his Dem legislature in one of America's most liberal states.. It would be proper for most any gun restrictions -- IF THEY EXIST -- to be on the State level.

Since then -- you're not gonna find a single statement from him about mucking with the 2nd Amendment. Especially after the evidence of the safety of concealed carry and MILLIONS of more firearms purchased.

A rooms speak louder than words. The fact that he compromised his supposed beliefs tells me he's not worth my vote.

Which is why America needs an intervention between your 2 corporate tribes. And why a team like Johnson/Weld would HALT this gang warfare by appointing qualified NEUTRAL people to posts like AG and FBI director. Would put America in a partisan time-out for four years --- rather than the INEVITABLE AMPING UP of the rhetoric and dysfunction. Do it now -- or things WILL get astronomically worse.

Why would the Liberal Johnson ticket be any better than the Liberal Clinton ticket? No thanks.

Because the LParty is not leftist. Does not believe the Fed Govt is a candy store for buying votes from voters or corporations. Because the LParty has been correct about MEast policy for about 25 years and the power whore Dem candidate is more of the same. Because the LParty does not believe in sloppy interpretation of Constitution.

Because the LParty would appoint NEUTRAL QUALIFIED candidates to all the major posts and STOP the fucking childish partisan pranks and deviance. Need more Anathema?
The libertarian party, not to be confused with real libertarians, is insane.....

I believe johnsons VP just came out against guns......speaking of liberal I mean.....

Nothing of the sort happened. And Weld is STAUNCH advocate of the Constitution and ALL the amends in the BoRights.
Be careful of blindly,following anyone....

Bill Weld Just Compared AR-15s to "Weapons of Mass Destruction," & Said Pistols Were Even Worse!

How can you say that the center has moved to the left when the republican party has had such success in blocking the very movement of government over ideology?
It's easy to say - because the left has moved so far bat-shit crazy to the left, they now believe anyone who obeys the U.S. Constitution is "radical".

That is all the Tea Party has ever advocated for. Constitutional government. And yet the left screams that they are "dangerous radicals". It would make for a hilarious Saturday Night Live skit if it wasn't for the fact that the left's extreme radicalization is destroying this nation ($19 trillion in debt, record number of people on food stamps, record number of people out of the labor force, etc.).

With the Trumpster now declaring that America should take on a lot more debt -- one wonders WHY Conservatives are selling out. The 2 sides have colluded on MOST of territory and spoils of power. They have perfected the art of cross-blaming so that no evil deed gets punished.

You have the left going after Big sodas and what you drive and how your toilet works. The right is playing defense against an increasingly socially liberal America. But in truth, not only is America becoming socially liberal, they are waking up to all the COLLUSION and abuses of power. Like Corporate Welfare -- that COULD and SHOULD end tomorrow. No entity should receive Fed help for products already on the market. Libertarians would do that as a priority.

Same with the Southern border. It's a problem CREATED by both parties. There is an existing law that prohibits hiring of UNDOCUMENTED workers. Can any of you party animals tell me WHY this is not fixed overnight?
Take away the "dreamer streamers, the welfare, the handouts, and the freebies". Enforce the EXISTING law and start generous program to document the workers you DO WANT. Libertarians would do that as a priority.

The partisan war gets exponentially GREATER if ClinTrump is elected. The noise level will incapacitate the country. It's time for a mediation team to step in for 4 years. Johnson/Weld...
Why should there be a law dictating who a business can hire, from a libertarian viewpoint?

I don't know. You tell me. Many businesses EXIST because the govt requires quotas for certain constituencies so they contract out to subs who are "all woman" or "all minority". That is silly actually, since you can TITLE an LLC to a woman who hardly has a function in the organization. But NONE of that is a major concern to me in the BIG scheme of things.

Which is why America needs an intervention between your 2 corporate tribes. And why a team like Johnson/Weld would HALT this gang warfare by appointing qualified NEUTRAL people to posts like AG and FBI director. Would put America in a partisan time-out for four years --- rather than the INEVITABLE AMPING UP of the rhetoric and dysfunction. Do it now -- or things WILL get astronomically worse.

Why would the Liberal Johnson ticket be any better than the Liberal Clinton ticket? No thanks.

Because the LParty is not leftist. Does not believe the Fed Govt is a candy store for buying votes from voters or corporations. Because the LParty has been correct about MEast policy for about 25 years and the power whore Dem candidate is more of the same. Because the LParty does not believe in sloppy interpretation of Constitution.

Because the LParty would appoint NEUTRAL QUALIFIED candidates to all the major posts and STOP the fucking childish partisan pranks and deviance. Need more Anathema?
The libertarian party, not to be confused with real libertarians, is insane.....

I believe johnsons VP just came out against guns......speaking of liberal I mean.....

Be careful of blindly,following anyone....

Bill Weld Just Compared AR-15s to "Weapons of Mass Destruction," & Said Pistols Were Even Worse!

Garbage... Site distorts his low knowledge of rifles to be a policy and it Was Not. In fact in the following up question about "what should DO about guns"? Weld said NOTHING, NADA, ZERO about any anti-gun policy.

That dust-up was about making MODIFICATIONS to AR-15s, which Weld said was "already illegal" (and in practice hardly EVER shows up at a crime scene) and he botched a few "expert" details about clips being "loaded" rather than "inserted". You source has a raw bone up their ass about Johnson and anyone that even dares TALK about gun issues in a manner they don't approve of.

A rooms speak louder than words. The fact that he compromised his supposed beliefs tells me he's not worth my vote.

Where was TRUMP 25 years ago? You give HIM a pass for being a crazy liberal on policies in HIS past? You like his pronouncement last week that the USA should take on a LOT more debt? Lot of hypocrisy flying around. Keep your head down.

Where was TRUMP 25 years ago? You give HIM a pass for being a crazy liberal on policies in HIS past? You like his pronouncement last week that the USA should take on a LOT more debt? Lot of hypocrisy flying around. Keep your head down.

I have no more love for Trump or Clinton. I won't be voting for them either.

Forum List

Back