I'm Impressed, USMB

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

Admitting there is a problem is the first step to recovery.

Many of you can make it out of the woods.

I know it.

You knew they would work together once Oblama left office...Oh wait, they didn't cooperate very well when Dubya was sleeping in da White House..

I decided to lurk the board while I had a little down time this week to see what the pulse is like in the election trenches.

I gotta say that I am impressed and a little surprised to see a lot of the right here so out in the open about how horrible Donald Trump is, how he got to where he is, and how badly he is poised to get creamed in November. It's like the anti-2012 election here.

It gives me hope that we might soon see the wall of obstruction crumble and we can once again work together as Americans first to solve problems the country faces.

I know it.
Which government is going to solve this problems?

I know it.

Nice satire.

I know it.
A lot of hitlery supporters here.....she appreciates your help....

I know it.
Now that Bitch Boehner is gone, I foresee an era of cooperation between McConnell, Ryan, and Hillary for the next 4 years or so.

Of course that still depends on if the GOP filibuster boyz can be reigned in also.

Best way to reign in a filibuster from your own party is threaten to take away their committee memberships.

Carbie and Moon I hope you guys are in good health!

They didn't work together well but at least they worked together.

I think this election is America bottoming out. We'll see.

I know it.
Which government is going to solve this problems?
I am not expressed. As expected...

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

I know it.
Welcome back!

I know it.

Another Bodecca sock

I know it.
Welcome back

I think you are too optimistic. conservatives will only double down on obstruction after Trump is humiliated in November

Trump was not really conservative
Trump was forced on us
We never supported his views

so true-----Trump is not really a REPUBLICAN----which is why
I----will find myself----LOOKING RIGHT ----for the first time in
my long voting life---come election day.

I know it.

Why do you have a high school pic of Eric Holder as your avatar?

Just curious.

I know it.
You're easily impressed........ :eusa_whistle:

:D

Forum List

Back