Im gonna say it since no one else will.

To my fellow libs posting links to actual facts, please relax, nothing you ever tell a bagger matters, never

They are wrong about everything, let me repeat that, everything, not a single argument here on this board has ever been won by a rightwinger, not for lack of effort, but for lack of facts.

Absolutism from both ends of the political spectrum is killing the country, quickly.

Oh no, the right has no value at all, none.

The left has no representation other than maybe Bernie...the both sides argument hasnt been valid for a very long time:eusa_hand:

I think it is YOUR opinion that has no value. Look at your rep. Many libs who I rarely agree with manage to have positive rep. Why can't you? I think the answer is obvious. You'll probably miss it though.

Absolutism from both ends of the political spectrum is killing the country, quickly.

The left has no representation other than maybe Bernie...the both sides argument hasnt been valid for a very long time:eusa_hand:

I think it is YOUR opinion that has no value. Look at your rep. Many libs who I rarely agree with manage to have positive rep. Why can't you? I think the answer is obvious. You'll probably miss it though.

are you insane? did you actually just challenge my value based on a clickable nonsensical meaningless thing on this board?

do you not know that you are a joke, that you are a disease, that you are a racist, that you are a bigot, and pray to your non existent god that most on my side have my sense of humor, because dipshit, if they dont, you are in for a long long bumpy ride :lol::lol:

are you insane? did you actually just challenge my value based on a clickable nonsensical meaningless thing on this board?

do you not know that you are a joke, that you are a disease, that you are a racist, that you are a bigot, and pray to your non existent god that most on my side have my sense of humor, because dipshit, if they dont, you are in for a long long bumpy ride :lol::lol:

:fu:

ahh, you mad?

wpid-facebook_-1903851840.jpg

tough shit bigot

ahh, you mad?

wpid-facebook_-1903851840.jpg

tough shit bigot

How exactly am I a bigot?

This should be fun.

Get back on your bi-polar meds, asshole.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

enjoy this last ride while it lasts, we out number you guys finally :lol::lol:

Suck my neg, douche nozzle

You suck anyone's dick here, one day trash liberals the next conservatives....because you're a piece of shit suck-up on the board.

Michelle would kick your limp dick ass.

Suck my neg, douche nozzle

Links please.

Let's see what she actually said before we start calling for her resignation.

Oh zander, you will see what we decide you will see

and by the way you are NOT a capitalist, to be a real capitalist you would have so much money you would never waste a second on these stupid message boards

Batshit Bachmann has broken no laws except those of good taste. Her constituents can resign her in November if they see fit to do so.

Yes, but this remains a source of considerable frustration for millions of Americans who aren’t members of that constituency.

If you just heard scraps why do you think she should resign?

Forum List

Back