Im gonna say it since no one else will.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.
Gee.....

....huh???

Why does it take "conservatives" so long, to recognize CRAZY, within their own ranks???

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

Every once-in-a-while ya' gotta rub Teabaggers' (collective) noses, in their own pile!!!

emoticon_turd.gif

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

I have no information on the matter, i dont know who is right or who is wrong.

....No doubt a result o' your......

She may be wrong.

But how do we know she's wrong?

What if it turns out that she was on to something here?

My problem with what Bachman has done is NOT that she is calling for an investigation. It might be warranted; or it might be just stupid shit mixed with prejudice.

My problem is that she is doing so publicly. I ask "what if" she's right about Huma? But the FLIP side is, after Bachman made her concern a matter of such PUBLIC record, "what if" Bachman is just flatly wrong?

Interesting construct.

I don't believe I've ever seen you indecisive before, wrong but not indecisive..

I'm thinkin' Liability could use a lil' tutoring by Loopy Bachmann's......

:eusa_whistle:

She may be wrong.

But how do we know she's wrong?

What if it turns out that she was on to something here?

My problem with what Bachman has done is NOT that she is calling for an investigation. It might be warranted; or it might be just stupid shit mixed with prejudice.

My problem is that she is doing so publicly. I ask "what if" she's right about Huma? But the FLIP side is, after Bachman made her concern a matter of such PUBLIC record, "what if" Bachman is just flatly wrong?

That's a reasonable position.

She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

What did she say? I dont know, but from you comment, saying a democrat is soft on terrorism is just telling the truth, you have the comment?

No, just what others have posted here. I just got home about an hour ago. I'm gonna drink a couple drinks, take a shower and pass out. The heat did me in today. Not even sure why I'm still posting tonight.

A few of the posts have offered a fair amount of her statement. I haven't read it all but its there.

She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

What did she say? I dont know, but from you comment, saying a democrat is soft on terrorism is just telling the truth, you have the comment?

No, just what others have posted here. I just got home about an hour ago. I'm gonna drink a couple drinks, take a shower and pass out.
Nope.....not gonna help.

Tomorrow morning....she's still gonna sound FUCKIN' CRAZY!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N39mUCXQ0RU]Crazy Statements by Michele Bachmann - A Montage - With lower background music - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFqZOPWeyrg]Michele Bachmann: Never-ending Crazy - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjwAsfZ1QLg[/ame]
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXr32TsM1ck[/ame]

eusa_doh.gif

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxN8pQUNLk&feature=fvwrel]Kathy Griffin asks Michelle Bachmann if she is a bigot - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
532.gif
528.gif

But wait wasn't Bachman a presidential contender for a while?
Isn't she a firm Tea Party type?

No, just what others have posted here. I just got home about an hour ago. I'm gonna drink a couple drinks, take a shower and pass out. The heat did me in today. Not even sure why I'm still posting tonight.

A few of the posts have offered a fair amount of her statement. I haven't read it all but its there.

Oh, give me a break. MB is the "perfect" Republican. She represents what the majority of Republicans are thinking. The party is 90% white and share MB's ideology.

Michele Bachmann: If anyone will not work, neither should he eat

Tell that to those whose jobs Republicans and the Chamber of Commerce have helped moved to China.

Oh, give me a break. MB is the "perfect" Republican. She represents what the majority of Republicans are thinking. The party is 90% white and share MB's ideology.

Tell that to those whose jobs Republicans and the Chamber of Commerce have helped moved to China.

And mention it to Jeffrey Immelt too while you're at it.

Wow, liberals with Pelosi, Boxer, Jackson-Lee, Murray, Mosely Braun are throwing stones, and you guys live a in a really really big glass house.
By the way which astronaut planted the flag on Mars? I always forget

Jane Fonda was an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

Calling Jane Fonda a terrorist isn't merely a bit of Talk Radio misinformation, it actually sums up a legal transformation that was attempted by McCarthy and made successful under Bush.

The Bush team wanted to silence policy detractors, e.g., people who love this country but who wanted the freedom to disagree with Washington. The Bush team didn't want citizens criticizing the the Iraq War policy. Many of these policy detractors argued that by whacking the hornets nest, the Bush foreign policy actually increased or instigated terrorism rather than curbing it. Some Americans simply disagreed with their president and wanted the troops pulled out before they were needlessly killed.

So what did the Bush legal team do? They eroded the legal distinction between policy detractor and enemy combatant. They made it easier for the federal government to watch, detain, and imprison citizens who disagreed with them. They made it easier for someone - anyone - to be called an enemy combatant- and they targeted war protestors, many of whom wanted to protect American soldiers from being slaughtered in a civil war a la Vietnam.

Essentially, the Bush team took a page from the old Soviet Union which put policy detractors in prison.

Jane Fonda disagreed with a Washington policy. Sometimes Washington politicians make mistakes. Sometimes they create bad policies... and we citizens have the right to disagree.

(God Help Us. The old Soviet Union is not dead)

Last edited:
Blame your own party for the takeover by her and the Teaparty. One of the holdouts was Mitch McConnell, he hated Rand Paul and now he couldn't be more puppydog eyed as he gazes on what you all have wrought.

Why do Conservatives always let these big mouth dumbasses just take over?

Why are you so stupid?

Why do you always talk about asses and poop?

Wow, you have a very low opinion of yourself. Just how fat are you?

Last edited:

Blame your own party for the takeover by her and the Teaparty. One of the holdouts was Mitch McConnell, he hated Rand Paul and now he couldn't be more puppydog eyed as he gazes on what you all have wrought.

Why are you so stupid?

Somebody just got done telling me what a swell guy you were. I think I'll just go ahead and believe my own eyes.

Why are you so stupid?

Somebody just got done telling me what a swell guy you were. I think I'll just go ahead and believe my own eyes.

Good for you.

Sarah G is a vacuous twit with the intellectual capacity of a gnat.

so despite Michelle representing a majority of Republicans, she lost the Republican primary for President...

You dont even seem to see how silly your argument is.

Forum List

Back