Im gonna say it since no one else will.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

Michelle Bachmann must resign. Others in congress should call for it. To imply that Hillary Clinton's aid and US born resident is a terrorist or sympathizer is FUCKING NUTS.

I just heard bits and pieces of the story but its a travesty that this woman has any power at all.

:lol::lol::lol:

Batshit Bachmann has broken no laws except those of good taste. Her constituents can resign her in November if they see fit to do so.

I cannot help but wonder, though, what is in the drinking water up there if she is the best they can do. Maybe some woolly mammoth madcow disease variant got into the melted glacier water.

Last edited:
BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Timothy McVeigh was an American citizen.

Jane Fonda was an American citizen.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

The Ft, Hood shooter was an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

Last edited:
Welcome to the club of those that knew the chick wasn't good for anything beyond a good dicking a long time ago :thup:

• Banned
She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

She should be forced out. By any means available. No one this fucking stupid should hold power over us with a vote in DC. She shapes the laws we must follow. Fuck that. You want a paranoid schizophrenic passing laws?

That eliminates about half of Congress and the Supreme Court!

BTW, we targeted (and killed) an American citizen in the ME because he was a terrorist.

Obama's mentor, Bill Ayres (sp) (the one that bombed the WTC first) is an American citizen.

Being an American citizen does not preclude one from being a terrorist to America.

Sooo...if some dingbat demagogue calls you a terrorist, does that make it true?

I was not aware he bombed WTC. I do know he bombed the Capitol Building, and the Pentagon among other buildings and planned on killing hundreds at Fort Dix but never knew about WTC. Is that new information?

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Last edited:
Michelle Backman is a good example of what is wrong with the republican party. We don't need the nut jobs speaking for us. Let the dems occupy that space.

CaféAuLait;5650726 said:

I was not aware he bombed WTC. I do know he bombed the Capitol Building, and the Pentagon among other buildings and planned on killing hundreds at Fort Dix but never knew about WTC. Is that new information?
Not at all. It's historical fact. A long time ago, to be sure but fact just the same.

Come on people. The woman Michelle accused is married to Anthony Weiner. She was born here and on all accounts is devoted to her job. And now we are to believe that she's a Muslim extremist sympathizer just because Michelle says so? She's married to a Jew people. That's like the deepest cover a terrorist could ever attain if they could stand the Jew they're married to.

This is NUTS

Can you or anyone else supply a link to a verbal or written statement by her that purports those implications? What I've seen so far is a document to the State Dept where Bachmann and 5 other repubs say that the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. If true, maybe questions should be asked.

Uh, when she said it cost Obama $200,000 a day to go overseas. Jesus people, I don't like Obama at ALL but we dont' need the help of people like these.

Last edited:

Well shit then, while you're forcing her ass out get that dude that though Guam would tip the fuck over out too. Shit if dumb is a mile stone take that bitch pelosi too.

Come on people. The woman Michelle accused is married to Anthony Weiner. She was born here and on all accounts is devoted to her job. And now we are to believe that she's a Muslim extremist sympathizer just because Michelle says so? She's married to a Jew people. That's like the deepest cover a terrorist could ever attain if they could stand the Jew they're married to.

This is NUTS

Show me the link where Bachmann says that or writes it. Again, all I've seen is a letter where she and 5 other repubs say the aide has family connections to the Islamic Brotyherhood: mother, brother, and deceased father. Maybe questions should be asked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back