Im gonna call it right now...... Santorum is a fucking religious idiot....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And I voted for him in the primaries.

*shoots self in foot*

I believe in your right to believe whatever the heck you want to. I draw the line when my party talks more about that than OUR REAL PROBLEMS. I'm also looking at you Mr Blunt, do you still want my vote? If so then lay off the religious and moral bullshit.

I await the negs, let the flaming begin......

You are man enough to own up to your own error.

The primary here in Oregon isn't until the end of may. I don't know who I will vote for, but it won't be Santorum, Paul, Romney or Gringrich. But those are the only four choices.

I am going to dither for quite some time

• Banned
You are man enough to own up to your own error.

The primary here in Oregon isn't until the end of may. I don't know who I will vote for, but it won't be Santorum, Paul, Romney or Gringrich. But those are the only four choices.

I am going to dither for quite some time

At this point I don't care who wins as long as congress is divided and frivolous spending is kept in check.

Gramps. You could have saved yourself the trouble and anguish...........by just LISTENING to what some of us had to say about that joker.
Knowing what Santorum says is more valuable than second hand reports; I do not know if he is sincere or inexperienced, he & Newt can slug it out as far as I am concerned. Neither man can get my vote, AT THIS POINT.

Nobody talks about what is wrong with this country because people don't want to hear what it would take to fix it. Prayer in school, abortion,gay marrige,voter ID are all smoke screens to rile up people.
Getthem fired up about that shit and then you don't have to talk about anything important. As a nation we have wasted 40 years and untold billions of dollars fighting each other while our govt. just keeps on doing the same old shit.

• Banned
Gramps. You could have saved yourself the trouble and anguish...........by just LISTENING to what some of us had to say about that joker.

Are you kidding me? We are all grown adults making our own path. It would be foolish to make decisions based on the words of others regardless of their intent. I enjoy experiencing life first hand without being led.

:)

Santorum has some very good points but his position on all things religious seems to trump everything else. I want someone who thinks the American people come first, not his religious beliefs. We aren't voting for the pope.

Paul looks better and better. Damn his foreign policy.

I can't tell you how much I'd like to see Santorum win the nomination... Just to see him loss by a massive landslide in the GE.

Yes, I know Santorum is a religious bigot, I kept saying it months back when all he talked about in debats was God and how to stop gays from getting married.

I don't joke when I say the Republican party needs to die off, they are so lost I'm not sure they can be helped.

Are you kidding me? We are all grown adults making our own path. It would be foolish to make decisions based on the words of others regardless of their intent. I enjoy experiencing life first hand without being led.

Santorum has some very good points but his position on all things religious seems to trump everything else. I want someone who thinks the American people come first, not his religious beliefs. We aren't voting for the pope.

Oh......the drama!

All I am telling you is that the FACT that Santorum is a completely insane religious nutcase.......has been noted here on a number of occasions. Had you given the matter serious consideration and done your own due diligence.........you would not have fucked up and cast your vote for the jerk-off.

Nobody is asking you to be led by anyone.

Paul does look better and better, glad to see you come around to it. In time you will on his foreign policy.

I have made the case many times, I’m not a Paul bot and in fact most Paul supporters are not Paul bots. “We” simple see things clearly due to looking at direct policy, not having a candidate run off “Big ideas” or trying to be the “God candidate.” Did the policy they put their name on grow government or shrink it… Did the policy they put their name on increase spending or decrease it. Did the policy you put your name on uphold the constitution or degrade it… It’s really that simple.

Oh......the drama!

All I am telling you is that the FACT that Santorum is a completely insane religious nutcase.......has been noted here on a number of occasions. Had you given the matter serious consideration and done your own due diligence.........you would not have fucked up and cast your vote for the jerk-off.

It does say a lot when people visit these boards and engage in debate yet have no clue that Newt/Mitt/Santorum are all massive Progressive liberals who increase spending at about the same rate as Obama.

How is it possible that people that only watch things like half a debate going to know they have been lied to?

Santorum is a completely insane religious nutcase.......has been noted here on a number of occasions. Had you given the matter serious consideration and done your own due diligence..........
Not insane; NARROW MINDED. I voted for Harkin the 1992 primary. Some called him insane.

Oh......the drama!

Soundbites caught and replayed on the forum are usually taken out of context. I'm not interested in investigating every claim of the opposition. I come here to 80% enjoy myself 20% blow steam. I've told you guys who laugh at me liking this candidate or that one that its really all moot since we have such a long drawn out primary to make our decisions.

I somewhat regret my vote but I knew at the time it wasn't binding. Hopefully Romney gets the message.

Oh......the drama!

Soundbites caught and replayed on the forum are usually taken out of context. I'm not interested in investigating every claim of the opposition. I come here to 80% enjoy myself 20% blow steam. I've told you guys who laugh at me liking this candidate or that one that its really all moot since we have such a long drawn out primary to make our decisions.

I somewhat regret my vote but I knew at the time it wasn't binding. Hopefully Romney gets the message.

I don't wana be rude but do you need a list of reasons why Mitt is just as bad as Santorum? At least Santorum undestands why the NDAA was unconstitutinal and very very very veryx10,000, bad.

*shoots self in foot*

I believe in your right to believe whatever the heck you want to. I draw the line when my party talks more about that than OUR REAL PROBLEMS. I'm also looking at you Mr Blunt, do you still want my vote? If so then lay off the religious and moral bullshit.

Except those are the real problems. If we followed the principles of the Gospel, like our Founders did, we would fix countless problems without a single government program.

No matter who the R candidate is, gramps will vote for him/her/it and then bitch about what a dumb choice he made.

Oh......the drama!

I don't wana be rude but do you need a list of reasons why Mitt is just as bad as Santorum? At least Santorum undestands why the NDAA was unconstitutinal and very very very veryx10,000, bad.

That's not rude. Do you remember my "the gop field sucks" thread from a few months back? Or my "I hope we get new gop blood in 2016" thread. I'm well aware where we are but I'm also a realist and choose to try to deal with the hand I'm delt.

*shoots self in foot*

Except those are the real problems. If we followed the principles of the Gospel, like our Founders did, we would fix countless problems without a single government program.

I generally like you but you say some of the most painfully stupid and arrogant shit I have ever seen in my life. The founding fathers understood the very thing you can’t seem to grasp. Religion, like Government is absolutely corrupted and when in power will destroy and kill in masses.

All we've been hearing for months is how voters might not want to put a morman in the WH. , how they might be afraid of him pushing his religion on the rest of us,. meawhile Santorum and Newt are saying how they are going to make us conform to theirs, and trust me we will have to fall in lockstep or suffer the conseqences[sp]. Scares the crap out of me.

Forum List

Back