Im gonna call it right now...... Santorum is a fucking religious idiot....

Soundbites caught and replayed on the forum are usually taken out of context. I'm not interested in investigating every claim of the opposition. I come here to 80% enjoy myself 20% blow steam. I've told you guys who laugh at me liking this candidate or that one that its really all moot since we have such a long drawn out primary to make our decisions.

I somewhat regret my vote but I knew at the time it wasn't binding. Hopefully Romney gets the message.

I don't wana be rude but do you need a list of reasons why Mitt is just as bad as Santorum? At least Santorum undestands why the NDAA was unconstitutinal and very very very veryx10,000, bad.

That's not rude. Do you remember my "the gop field sucks" thread from a few months back? Or my "I hope we get new gop blood in 2016" thread. I'm well aware where we are but I'm also a realist and choose to try to deal with the hand I'm delt.

There in fact is no "hand that you're dealt." You have the 100% choice to support someone or not to. I did a write in over McCain, did I through my vote away because "my guy" didn't win? If so did everyone that voted for McCain through their vote away because "their guy didn't win?"

In fact if you don't like anyone up there you can do something amazing, you can run for President or office for yourself. Paul did it, what more proof do you need it can be done.

I will do a write in for Paul or vote for Garry Johnson... 2 people lightyears more conservative than Mitt or Obama, that is my choice because I'm a conservative, not a Progressive liberal who finds one of the most liberal "Republicans" to ever hold office "Mitt Romeny" an acceptable choice standing next to the man who adopted much of Mitt's HC plan.

All we've been hearing for months is how voters might not want to put a morman in the WH. , how they might be afraid of him pushing his religion on the rest of us,. meawhile Santorum and Newt are saying how they are going to make us conform to theirs, and trust me we will have to fall in lockstep or suffer the conseqences[sp]. Scares the crap out of me.

Months ago I was bitching when Santorum was calling Iran a theocracy as if it's a bad thing only to turn around and claim he wants to change the constitution so gays can't get married based off his religion. Now I get to read about Santorum bitching how he does not agree with JFK that church and the constitution should remain separate.

I'm not kidding, I want to see Santorum win the nomination.

I don't wana be rude but do you need a list of reasons why Mitt is just as bad as Santorum? At least Santorum undestands why the NDAA was unconstitutinal and very very very veryx10,000, bad.

That's not rude. Do you remember my "the gop field sucks" thread from a few months back? Or my "I hope we get new gop blood in 2016" thread. I'm well aware where we are but I'm also a realist and choose to try to deal with the hand I'm delt.

There in fact is no "hand that you're dealt." You have the 100% choice to support someone or not to. I did a write in over McCain, did I through my vote away because "my guy" didn't win? If so did everyone that voted for McCain through their vote away because "their guy didn't win?"

In fact if you don't like anyone up there you can do something amazing, you can run for President or office for yourself. Paul did it, what more proof do you need it can be done.

I will do a write in for Paul or vote for Garry Johnson... 2 people lightyears more conservative than Mitt or Obama, that is my choice because I'm a conservative, not a Progressive liberal who finds one of the most liberal "Republicans" to ever hold office "Mitt Romeny" an acceptable choice standing next to the man who adopted much of Mitt's HC plan.

You thanked luddienutie for his ASSumption that I am lockstep with the gop. Both of you couldn't be more wrong. I voted for Ross Perot and Alan Keys. Neither won but I felt right about my vote. Those of you who think you are never wrong need to do some self reflection.

I will do a write in for Paul or vote for Garry Johnson... 2 people lightyears more cons'rvative than Mitt or Obama, that is my choice because I'm a conservative, not a Progressive liberal who finds one of the most liberal "Republicans" to ever hold office "Mitt Romeny" an acceptable choice standing next to the man who adopted much of Mitt's HC plan.

You thanked luddienutie for his ASSumption that I am lockstep with the gop. Both of you couldn't be more wrong. I voted for Ross Perot and Alan Keys. Neither won but I felt right about my vote. Those of you who think you are never wrong need to do some self reflection.

My bad then. I however don't think I am never wrong, when I don't know something I just don't comment hence my tanks rather than comment =D lol

I will do a write in for Paul or vote for Garry Johnson... 2 people lightyears more cons'rvative than Mitt or Obama, that is my choice because I'm a conservative, not a Progressive liberal who finds one of the most liberal "Republicans" to ever hold office "Mitt Romeny" an acceptable choice standing next to the man who adopted much of Mitt's HC plan.

My bad then. I however don't think I am never wrong, when I don't know something I just don't comment hence my tanks rather than comment =D lol

Well I'm an asshole, hence I have an opinion I must voice regardless of validity. :)

And I voted for him in the primaries.

*shoots self in foot*

I believe in your right to believe whatever the heck you want to. I draw the line when my party talks more about that than OUR REAL PROBLEMS. I'm also looking at you Mr Blunt, do you still want my vote? If so then lay off the religious and moral bullshit.

I await the negs, let the flaming begin......

Except those are the real problems. If we followed the principles of the Gospel, like our Founders did, we would fix countless problems without a single government program.

I generally like you but you say some of the most painfully stupid and arrogant shit I have ever seen in my life. The founding fathers understood the very thing you can’t seem to grasp. Religion, like Government is absolutely corrupted and when in power will destroy and kill in masses.

So rather than attempt to refute anything I've said, you resort to insults?

Tell me, if the people, as individuals, chose to be honest, would there be any corruption in our society?
If people, as individuals, chose to be humble, would we have the divisions we have in society?
If people, as individuals, chose to work hard and are frugal, would we be in debt as much as we are? Would we need Social Security?
If people, as individuals, practice charity would we need government welfare?
If people, as individuals, honored their marital vows, wouldn't we generally be wealthier? Wouldn't our children be more secure and self confident? Wouldn't they be better supervised? Wouldn't they be far less likely to commit crimes? Wouldn't they be far more likely to be in a situation where they can be taught the values to succeed? Wouldn't they be better educated?

Fact is there isn't a single problem our nation faces that wouldn't be solved if individuals lived the principles of the Gospel. I could go on about countless other virtues and how our society would be improved if people chose to live them.

But I guess that's just stupid and arrogant.

All we've been hearing for months is how voters might not want to put a morman in the WH. , how they might be afraid of him pushing his religion on the rest of us,. meawhile Santorum and Newt are saying how they are going to make us conform to theirs, and trust me we will have to fall in lockstep or suffer the conseqences[sp]. Scares the crap out of me.

I suppose it would if it were true. But neither have said anything of the sort, so I have no clue what you're afraid of.

Except those are the real problems. If we followed the principles of the Gospel, like our Founders did, we would fix countless problems without a single government program.

I generally like you but you say some of the most painfully stupid and arrogant shit I have ever seen in my life. The founding fathers understood the very thing you can’t seem to grasp. Religion, like Government is absolutely corrupted and when in power will destroy and kill in masses.

Tell me, if the people, as individuals, chose to be honest, would there be any corruption in our society?
If people, as individuals, chose to be humble, would we have the divisions we have in society?
If people, as individuals, chose to work hard and are frugal, would we be in debt as much as we are? Would we need Social Security?
If people, as individuals, honored their marital vows, wouldn't we generally be wealthier? Wouldn't our children be more secure and self confident? Wouldn't they be better supervised? Wouldn't they be far less likely to commit crimes? Wouldn't they be far more likely to be in a situation where they can be taught the values to succeed? Wouldn't they be better educated?

Fact is there isn't a single problem our nation faces that wouldn't be solved if individuals lived the principles of the Gospel. I could go on about countless other virtues and how our society would be improved if people chose to live them.

That is the same thing as stating that we would be better off if people simply did not commit crimes. IOW, a useless statement.

Hell, we would be better off if everyone adhered to the tenants of Islam as well (as long as EVERYONE did) and is as useless a statement as well.

*shoots self in foot*

I believe in your right to believe whatever the heck you want to. I draw the line when my party talks more about that than OUR REAL PROBLEMS. I'm also looking at you Mr Blunt, do you still want my vote? If so then lay off the religious and moral bullshit.

No negs Gramps - you're just behind the eight ball.

No harm, no foul, the lefties and us normals know conservatives take a while to 'get' things...:D

Dammit, out of rep for you ;)

One of the sad realities that we are facing is that those on the right do not seem to understand this and, instead, continue to push the party in the wrong direction simply because they are under the false A or B assumption. That has never been the case and change will never happen as long people support the same asinine candidates.

You have just offered up traits you'll find in Buddhists....and Mormons....

BTW...I like to think I adhere to most of those things you have listed, and I don't have a religious bone in my body...

Did you hear that right winger guy who said that there are no religious liberals? As if gay sex and abortion are the only two sins that matter.

I don't think liberals and conservatives agree on what it means to be Christian. I would actually like to officially split and form two groups so we don't all just say yes when asked if we are christians. Because I don't want to belong to the same church as Santorum or Bachmann. I think they belong to a cult. And so does Romney by the way. Mormon's think the Catholic Church is a cult, and so do I. But that's a conversation I want to save for after Romney becomes the nominee.

So when ask, "are you a christian"? We can say "yes, unorthodox".

Odd how I was able to do all of that without being religious!!! HEY AVATAR! Maybe if everyone was non religious like me the world would be a WOOOOOOOONDERFULLLLL place....

I like how being religious would make the world aMMmMMmmaAAzing! But in order to believe that you kinda have to take then hundreds of millions that were killed because of that wonderful religions concept.

What you don’t understand Avatar is you insult everyone when you claim being Godly is the answer. Step back and listen to yourself for just a second, just replace God with Muslim, or Buddha, or atheist.

*shoots self in foot*

Blunt voted for NDAA. Nuff said.

*shoots self in foot*

Why is Mitt called blunt?

*shoots self in foot*

Why is Mitt called blunt?

Blunt is my congressman.

*shoots self in foot*

You can console yourself a little by thinking of it as having voted for the most entertaining candidate. The longer he stays in, the more of a smarmy, bigoted, dominionist asshole he becomes. I think it's hilarious the kind of Talibornagain BS that comes out of his pie hole.

*shoots self in foot*

Well what did you expect from a man that stated that "States have the right to ban birth control contraceptives?" Meaning your next door neighbor--via a ballot--can decide for you and your spouse if you can use birth control contraceptives or not?
uffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/rick-santorum-birth-control-sodomy_n_1181291.html

He states in the above linked article that the U.S. Supreme court has been CREATING rights for us--LOL.

What--did you really believe Santorum was going to stop there---:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How many times do you believe the below video will be played by the Obama reelection committee?

Now--by golly--he's going to BAN all porno sites--magazines--down with Las Vegas and all casino's, etc. My god--they're destroying America. Next he'll ban Coors and Budweizer. Sorry you feel bad about voting for this nut-case but you really have no excuse--you've been on this board for years--you just weren't believing any of the links I was giving you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read this before ANYONE even thinks of voting the illegal SCOTUS vack in another four years,check this out commieblasters.com

I admire Santorums religious convictions,if he had all his other shit in order.

Forum List

Back