I'm forever hearing this on Fox news, about the Keystone pipeline.

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
------------------------------------------
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

The keystone pipeline , the keystone pipeline is all I hear from Fox news.
Pipelines are evil cuz oil is evil and only increased taxation and higher energy prices due to less fossil fuels available can save us.

Republican just don't get it.

"Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.

"If oil prices go to $4 a gallon, it will be for other reasons than the fact that the keystone isn't under construction,” Tunstall explained."

.....and those are?

You see..this is why all mainstream media is fucking tits worthless.

Basically the media and this fukwad Tunstall said...."ummmm cause other reasons...extensive studies"

Nothing...that article gives you fucking NOTHING!!!!

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

High gas prices?

Keystone Pipeline will fix it

"Experts" said "It's only construction jobs. They'll go away when the pipeline is finished."

So how about we also quit building houses, stores, factories, roads, and other things too? They're only "construction jobs." They'll go away when the projects are finished.

Or better yet, we could just fire all these so-called "experts." They're just "opinion jobs." Those jobs will all go away as soon as they shut their fuckin' pie holes.
TransCanada has lots of unused pipelines in the Midwest. The refineries there retrofitted to be able to refine tarsands. . And that gasoline is sold in the US. They won't be getting any more tarsands if you agree to the keystone export pipeline. The Chinese sell that sludge for $29 a barrel. They can make more money if they export it through the Free trade zones.

Sure thing and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn

"Experts" said "It's only construction jobs. They'll go away when the pipeline is finished."

So how about we also quit building houses, stores, factories, roads, and other things too? They're only "construction jobs." They'll go away when the projects are finished.

Or better yet, we could just fire all these so-called "experts." They're just "opinion jobs." Those jobs will all go away as soon as they shut their fuckin' pie holes.
Build a bridge to nowhere then.

Fox News just had Rick Perry talking about the pipeline driving up the fuel prices. I am pretty sure more than once Perry pluralized pipelines. The bartender at my local brewery a few weeks ago was telling me that Biden shut down all the pipelines and the price of gas shot up. He serves a fine IPA so I just suggessted he looked up how many pipelines were really shut down. Spoiler alert 0

Fox News just had Rick Perry talking about the pipeline driving up the fuel prices. I am pretty sure more than once Perry pluralized pipelines. The bartender at my local brewery a few weeks ago was telling me that Biden shut down all the pipelines and the price of gas shot up. He serves a fine IPA so I just suggessted he looked up how many pipelines were really shut down. Spoiler alert 0
Just one in Michigan that is 50 years old and should have been replaced a decade ago. It's ripe for an environmental disaster that would hurt every one living around the Great lakes.

Rich Perry and Gov Noem just mentioned the keystone pipeline.

Forum List

Back