I’m done with the Big Four College Conferences

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I’m over it, the greed by colleges and universities has left me with a bitter taste. The Big 10, Big 12, SEC and the ACC I won’t watch or root for, I’ll watch and appreciate tier 2 teams and go to games, the big four, I am done with, including long time favorites, Indiana, Oregon and Alabama.

I know it won’t change anything but I won’t have to sit and watch the greedy teams, coaches and players.

I’m over it, the greed by colleges and universities has left me with a bitter taste. The Big 10, Big 12, SEC and the ACC I won’t watch or root for, I’ll watch and appreciate tier 2 teams and go to games, the big four, I am done with, including long time favorites, Indiana, Oregon and Alabama.

I know it won’t change anything but I won’t have to sit and watch the greedy teams, coaches and players.
Aw, you just need a little Dick Vitale and you'll get right back in the swing. :D

I was dumbfounded how quickly the 100 year tradition of the Pac 10/12 was decimated overnight.

I never watch college ball, I caught on early that it's foolish to support institutions who's only goal is leftist indoctrination.....If I had my way I'd not pay for state colleges either.....They are all pools of blue in otherwise red areas....Why should I pay for that?

I quit college sport in the early 2000s and never looked back

I need the POWER and strength to quit the NFL For good but still stuck

Forum List

Back