I’m a Republican and I’m switching to Democrat

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Republicans don’t do shit

At least Democrats get stuff done.

They’re all working together anyways

Republicans sent them to Martha's Vineyard.

Set the twats all atwitter.

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

You are certifiably insane. The Democrats will welcome you with open arms.

Rounded up and locked up in a military base.

A bit harsh treatment to lock them up, but at least Democrats get illegals off the streets
Absolute hypocrisy you mean!

I understand that Martha's Vineyard is an island. Is there way to stop those racists from coming on the mainland?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Looks like great sarcasm to me....

Dems get stuff done! They deported the illegals very quickly!

:laughing0301:

oh yes indeed! :up:

The demonRats are amazing at deporting illegals from their backyards very fast!.....as soon as they can smell them!

and sending them to Red States.

Republicans are worthless pieces of shit.
Why do you think their mascot is an elephant?
Because they never address the elephant in the room
I’d much rather be a Jackass

morganfreeman.jpg

Wingnuts and Trump-fluffers desperately lying to each other to try to convince themselves.
4i6Ckte.gif

Completely understand your frustration.
Democrats brought in 5 MILLION illegal immigrants into Red States........Republicans cried harder.

(If not for Abbott and DeSantis.....the ONLY real Patriots among the 150 million Republicans)
The alternative (more honest) term for Republican "man" is 'Cuckoid"

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back