I’m a Republican and I’m switching to Democrat

The spooks and shills are busy today trying to craft a narrative
Meanwhile 8,000 people cross the border every day.

Last edited:
Yeah ... Democrats would take you in too ... I myself would never belong to a political party who would allow me as a member ... those are just too low of standards for my liking ...

Looking like the table has been reversed on the hypocrites, doesn't it?

No link to prove your assertions?

Rounded up and locked up in a military base.

A bit harsh treatment to lock them up, but at least Democrats get illegals off the streets

I've been enjoying watching the poor starve & become homeless...so I've been thunking about voting democrat too. Gotta keep it going! :auiqs.jpg:

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Republicans don’t do shit

At least Democrats get stuff done.

They’re all working together anyways

Another post that was put in the WRONG thread!!

1663378738057.png

It ain't irony unless it's true and it ain't true if it's intended as satire.

Irony describes any situation (true or not) where things happen opposite to the way you would expect them.

The Democrats calling out The Army for illegal immigrants while The Republicans don't is, in fact, ironic.

In this case, it even happens to be true.

Rounded up and locked up in a military base.

A bit harsh treatment to lock them up, but at least Democrats get illegals off the streets
Think they'll try it at Pedro's place?

15373033028_9a60123452.jpg

Someone said satire?
Hispanic comedian.....

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Republicans don’t do shit

At least Democrats get stuff done.

They’re all working together anyways
you are a fucking phony.....

I just wanted to go on record here to say I am a vegetarian but am now switching to big game trophy hunting.

That's great, bruh!

I have a little secret I thought I'd share too. I've always been a straight white male, but I'm switching to straight white male.

Forum List

Back