I’m a Republican and I’m switching to Democrat

Wingnuts and Trump-fluffers desperately lying to each other to try to convince themselves.
4i6Ckte.gif
Like you guys do about the obvious fraud?

Looking like the table has been reversed on the hypocrites, doesn't it?

No link to prove your assertions?
You’re not the brightest bulb in the chandelier are you? Want me to explain the OP to you?

Democrats will offer you anything you "want". All it cost is your soul.

Let me think about it for a minute......

Can I get one of those concrete lawn jockeys to put in the front yard too? The one in blackface, where's he's holding a lantern?

I might think of becoming a Democrat if they'd give me one of those.

Let me think about it for a minute......

Can I get one of those concrete lawn jockeys to put in the front yard too? The one in blackface, where's he's holding a lantern?

I might think of becoming a Democrat if they'd give me one of those.
I always say, every soul has his its price.

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

Republicans don’t do shit

At least Democrats get stuff done.

They’re all working together anyways

Can I suggest you don't become a Democrat either.

Both parties suck, both parties are bad for the country.

Push for Proportional Representation, then you can choose beyond two corrupt parties, you can have a choice of different types of politics.

Germany and Denmark, both with PR, have parties that are traditional left, traditional right, center parties, green left, further left, further right.
Germany has the AfD, a further right party, all the crazies can get together and don't have to hang out with the traditional right or center right people.

Also, it's a lot easier for bad politics to be destroyed. The CDU/CSU (traditional right, Merkel's party) have been steadily losing votes election after election because people wanted to protest.

In the US it'd just go from one crazy party to another crazy party and then back again. There's no real punishment for doing crazy nonsense.

50 Venezuelans end up in Martha’s Vineyard and Democrats call in the Army to have them removed.

Republican states have hundreds of thousands illegal immigrants and all the Republicans do there is whine and act like they’ll do something.

What haven't Republicans done and what have Democrats done?

obvious-troll.jpg

Forum List

Back