Free enterprise helped Reagan defeat communism | Gov. Scott Walker 2024: Restoring Reagan's Principles to defeat China

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"I would warn you and generations to come... the biggest threat is the Chinese Communist Party." - Scott Walker

Free market capitalism will win time and time and time again, my friends

"I would warn you and generations to come... the biggest threat is the Chinese Communist Party." - Scott Walker

Free market capitalism will win time and time and time again, my friends

Except..Reagan didn't defeat communism (USSR). It collapsed from within....and last I looked, China continued on unfettered.
Walker has ZERO shot at being President. Somewhere in the neighborhood of Cruz and Rubio.

Except..Reagan didn't defeat communism (USSR). It collapsed from within....and last I looked, China continued on unfettered.
Walker has ZERO shot at being President. Somewhere in the neighborhood of Cruz and Rubio.

You poor misinformed bastard. What acid tripped professor told you that bunch of BS?

• Banned
Mr JackOfNoTrades, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!

You poor misinformed bastard. What acid tripped professor told you that bunch of BS?
I lived it, sweet cheeks. I was there. The father of modern deficit spending gets the benefit of nostalgia.
He was a good actor in later life. But he had just about zero to do with the Soviet Union's downfall.

Fact...sorry. :(

I lived it, sweet cheeks. I was there. The father of modern deficit spending gets the benefit of nostalgia.
He was a good actor in later life. But he had just about zero to do with the Soviet Union's downfall.

Funny how they forgot that it was the people of the USSR that dismantled the USSR by votes not bullets.

China calls itself a communist state, but it's a market economy. Capitalism won't change them, because they're already capitalist.

Why do they still call themselves communists? Tradition, mostly. "Communist" is associated with the government in general, so they keep the name.

Sorry sweety, Reagan was the first president I voted for at 18yo. I know what happened. You know what you’ve been told to know.

Reagan was an actor in early life before he became president. Another fake story from a leftist.

Sorry sweety, Reagan was the first president I voted for at 18yo. I know what happened. You know what you’ve been told to know.
Yes hon, I voted for him too in 1984. And I know what actually HAPPENED. Cause I was THERE!
Reagan..had ZERO to do with the downfall of the Soviet Union. He was a good speech giver (written for him..but to be fair just like every other President).

Yes hon, I voted for him too in 1984. And I know what actually HAPPENED. Cause I was THERE!
Reagan..had ZERO to do with the downfall of the Soviet Union. He was a good speech giver (written for him..but to be fair just like every other President).

Tell us about Reagan’s acting career later in life.

Evil eats itself. In communism, nobody is safe.

Forum List

Back