I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black. And I'm gay.

Who gives a crap?

Apparently the entirety of conservative media. They're obsessed. Sports media too but obviously they're paid to report on it.

As for the 'liberal' MSM? Just a minor tidbit to them.

Oh yeah, the liberal media won't say anything about it ... :rolleyes:

Maybe a little...

But Limbaugh's whole show was basically about it, Levin led with it, Chris Planck (sp?) advertised tomorrow's show with it... That's only 3 conservative all-stars but I imagine the other's all spent plenty of time on the topic. This is a much bigger issue amongst conservatives than liberals.

Apparently the entirety of conservative media. They're obsessed. Sports media too but obviously they're paid to report on it.

Maybe a little...

But Limbaugh's whole show was basically about it, Levin led with it, Chris Planck (sp?) advertised tomorrow's show with it... That's only 3 conservative all-stars but I imagine the other's all spent plenty of time on the topic. This is a much bigger issue amongst conservatives than liberals.

"Maybe a little"? Don't let partisanship make you a fool and a liar. Just be a fucking human once in a while. It won't hurt.

Maybe a little...

"Maybe a little"? Don't let partisanship make you a fool and a liar. Just be a fucking human once in a while. It won't hurt.

Still a much bigger issue among conservatives than liberals. I won't be thinking about this tomorrow. But conservatives will still be annoyed.

I don't get it. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but...most folks don't say what they do in the bedroom or with whom....so why is it so important to announce it to the world?

WHO CARES??? It's private. It is between the persons engaging.

Maybe a little...

Still a much bigger issue among conservatives than liberals. I won't be thinking about this tomorrow. But conservatives will still be annoyed.

Will you try being a human tomorrow instead of just some empty, stereotypical partisan shill?

Maybe a little...

Yeah...It's such a small thing to the lolberal lamstream media...:rolleyes:

abc_jason_collin_george_stephanopoulos_interview_1_130429_wg.jpg

this is just the REASON I watched sports for...

so I could hear about some huge mans sexual preferences..and see all swoon over him for it

no wonder I've been watching less and less of sports

It is rumored the NBA star bought a large amount of public stock in the companies that own both Preparation-H and KY Jelly products.

Wall Street analysts expect the stocks to have a dramatic price increase because of the sports stars announcement .

And investors have been informed the gay NBA play may become a company spokesperson for the two products with his picture on the lubricants packaging. .. :cool:

It is rumored the NBA star bought a large amount of public stock in the companies that own both Preparation-H and KY Jelly products.

Wall Street analysts expect the stocks to have a dramatic price increase because of the sports stars announcement .

And investors have been informed the gay NBA play may become a company spokesperson for the two products with his picture on the lubricants packaging. .. :cool:

Possible soundtracks for the product's ad commercials:

Preparation H

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY]Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire - YouTube[/ame]

KY Jelly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvuvI2Rm35Q]Little Richard - Slip Sliding Away - YouTube[/ame]

I don't get it. Maybe I'm just ignorant, but...most folks don't say what they do in the bedroom or with whom....so why is it so important to announce it to the world?

WHO CARES??? It's private. It is between the persons engaging.

I am amazed that ppl claim to care so little while participating in the thread they claim not to care about.

this is just the REASON I watched sports for...

so I could hear about some huge mans sexual preferences..and see all swoon over him for it

no wonder I've been watching less and less of sports

Because of gay ppl? yeah..ok :rofl: Are you responsible for anything you do?

Someone is always to blame for your actions, see someone about that

Last edited:
Who gives a crap?

The question is can you shoot, play defense, win the tip, and get the rebounds?

Other than that I don't care.

NBA player Jason Collins says he is gay - The Magazine - SI.com

I didn't set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn't the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, "I'm different." If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I'm raising my hand.

My journey of self-discovery and self-acknowledgement began in my hometown of Los Angeles and has taken me through two state high school championships, the NCAA Final Four and the Elite Eight, and nine playoffs in 12 NBA seasons.

Please keep your sex life to yourself.

He can...he just clarified/caveated. Courage and bravery, "in spades". And please tell me what NBA player keeps his sex life to himself? Most of them want to be seen as "stud muffins", the objects of "sports groupies", with legendary sexual prowess and skills. Collins didn't reveal any sordid details of his sex life...only his orientation.

Last edited:
Who gives a crap?

The question is can you shoot, play defense, win the tip, and get the rebounds?

Other than that I don't care.

NBA player Jason Collins says he is gay - The Magazine - SI.com

I didn't set out to be the first openly gay athlete playing in a major American team sport. But since I am, I'm happy to start the conversation. I wish I wasn't the kid in the classroom raising his hand and saying, "I'm different." If I had my way, someone else would have already done this. Nobody has, which is why I'm raising my hand.

My journey of self-discovery and self-acknowledgement began in my hometown of Los Angeles and has taken me through two state high school championships, the NCAA Final Four and the Elite Eight, and nine playoffs in 12 NBA seasons.

Please keep your sex life to yourself.

And he actually gets a call from the president....:rofl: :rofl:

Obama called Collins on Monday, hours after Collins became the first active male player in the four major American professional sports to come out.

Obama told Collins he was impressed by his courage, according to reports. [not because he was black and a supporter...NOOO. :rofl: ]

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

haters gotta hate.

Forum List

Back