I'm 100% sure the judge will rule in favor of Kari Lake in the voting signatures trial that just ended

the trial just ended in Cary Lake did very well. what do you think the verdict will be?

• the judge will rule for Lake

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • the judge will rule against Lake

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.

Didn't vote...don't know.

But will guess if it is a dem court...guilty.

gucci reparations.jpeg

The Maricopa County defense was absolutely pathetic. They literally argued that Lake didn’t prove there was “zero signature verification“, as if that is the standard.

They proved that signature verification didn’t happen for hundreds of thousands of ballots.

Not going to hold my breath on the judge though. They are all bought off here and make excuses for the state they serve.
You know, early in the election season I remember some crowing about Arizona lowering the signature recognition in their vote scanning machines to 40% accuracy levels. I bet at 40% one could easily forge someone else's signature.

Last edited:
You kn

You know, early in the election season I remember some crowing about Arizona lowering the signature recognition in their vote scanning machines to 40% accuracy levels. I bet at 40% one could easily forge someone else's signature.
Mail in ballots are the biggest scam in the history of voting. It should be outlawed. Only absentee ballots for those with proven disabilities, and of course overseas military and civilians.

If it’s that complex it needs to be eliminated and only in person voting with an ID is acceptable.

It’s that complex because Republicans keep making it more and more complex to vote by mail.

The more complicated it is the more likely voters will be to make a mistake and invalidate their ballots.

That’s the plan baby, that’s the plan.

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
thanks for this info, even b4 I read it all, which I will do shortly.

You forgot (unless there are comments at the end?) to mention how

if fraud is found in AZ, maybe the hardheaded and/or hackish Ds and what other kind are there, will get it that 2020 presidential was also riddled w/ fraud and corruption and not just in AZ.

Some of us already know that story... (following it for years)

Mail in ballots are the biggest scam in the history of voting. It should be outlawed. Only absentee ballots for those with proven disabilities, and of course overseas military and civilians.

The laws in Texas have made it more difficult for the disabled to vote. Assisting someone in the completion of their ballot is now illegal, which makes it very difficult for some disabled people to their ballots.

They tend not vote for Republicans either, so Republicans don’t consider it a loss.

Living in Texas, I've been subjected to photo ID to vote for about eight years now. When that didn't slow down the lines at the polls enough, they took out the voting machines and gave up paper ballots and fine point ballpoint pens to color in the large rectangles. Last year they removed the straight party voting option. It now takes me ten times longer to vote than it did ten years ago.

GOP progress.
Oh no, what a sad story.

totally agree

But with libs around, lack of logic / common sense will continue to rule

The laws in Texas have made it more difficult for the disabled to vote. Assisting someone in the completion of their ballot is now illegal, which makes it very difficult for some disabled people to their ballots.

They tend not vote for Republicans either, so Republicans don’t consider it a loss.
too bad.

Better to have fewer voters than to have vote fraud. Remember, it's a MAJORITY and we want a LAWFUL (fair) majority.

I'll bet a lot of 14 yr olds would like to vote but they can't. Laws are made for a reason. That's hard for a lib to u/stand but I thought I'd say it anyhow

again

Better to have fewer voters than to have vote fraud.

Living in Texas, I've been subjected to photo ID to vote for about eight years now. When that didn't slow down the lines at the polls enough, they took out the voting machines and gave up paper ballots and fine point ballpoint pens to color in the large rectangles. Last year they removed the straight party voting option. It now takes me ten times longer to vote than it did ten years ago.

GOP progress.
poor baby.. the area you live in wants fairness and wants to cut out the ease with which some who shouldn't vote (such as those who already voted) can cast a fraudulent ballot

Life is so hard!

totally agree

But with libs around, lack of logic / common sense will continue to rule

Do you have any links to back any of this app. Liberals don’t lack logic at all

Common sense says too fact truck everything that you were told by the media on either side. Liberals fact check everything.

Conservatives fact check nothing. That’s why the right wing media has been able to successfully lie to them and gaslight them for so long.

Conservatives need to smarten up And start doing their own research and finding out who’s really lying to them.

They know how that turns out every single time and they’re not gonna do it. Emotion trumps logic, sanity and common sense every time.

GOP progress.

He is on your side, dummy.
Is Lake governor yet?

too bad.

Better to have fewer voters than to have vote fraud. Remember, it's a MAJORITY and we want a LAWFUL (fair) majority.

I'll bet a lot of 14 yr olds would like to vote but they can't. Laws are made for a reason. That's hard for a lib to u/stand but I thought I'd say it anyhow

again

Better to have fewer voters than to have vote fraud.

You have no proof of massive voter fraud in any state of the union. You need to provide proof of these claims of voter fraud, before you start stripping ANYONE of the right to vote.

The United States of America is the only first world country which is seeking to restrict people from voting. Every other nation in the world is encouraging everyone to get out and vote.

The only party falsely claiming voter fraud, and passing laws to restrict the vote, is the Republican Party.

Anything to justify tossing democracy out the door. Voter fraud is the the lie they’re using now.

Democracy has failed.

Ignore the Constitution.

Any lie to justify stripping Americans of the right to vote.

It’s that complex because Republicans keep making it more and more complex to vote by mail.

The more complicated it is the more likely voters will be to make a mistake and invalidate their ballots.

That’s the plan baby, that’s the plan.
It’s complex because you people are frauds and untrustworthy.

You kn

It's much worse than that. $10 Ballot Mules have no access to copy-forge from. They just guess and dump. A goid percentage of the bogus ballots are nit even close. Could be blank or straight line. Approved by DEM Operatives planted throughout the phony validation clownshow.

In 2020 they claim unelected Runbeck used machine verification. First they began reducing match points. Till finally turned off NOV03 late as the system bogged down with Failures. No one allowed a look by crooked GOVT.

Do you have any links to back any of this app. Liberals don’t lack logic at all

Common sense says too fact truck everything that you were told by the media on either side. Liberals fact check everything.

Conservatives fact check nothing. That’s why the right wing media has been able to successfully lie to them and gaslight them for so long.

Conservatives need to smarten up And start doing their own research and finding out who’s really lying to them.

They know how that turns out every single time and they’re not gonna do it. Emotion trumps logic, sanity and common sense every time.
Go fact a truck.

Forum List

Back