I'm 100% sure the judge will rule in favor of Kari Lake in the voting signatures trial that just ended

the trial just ended in Cary Lake did very well. what do you think the verdict will be?

• the judge will rule for Lake

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • the judge will rule against Lake

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Living in Texas, I've been subjected to photo ID to vote for about eight years now. When that didn't slow down the lines at the polls enough, they took out the voting machines and gave up paper ballots and fine point ballpoint pens to color in the large rectangles. Last year they removed the straight party voting option. It now takes me ten times longer to vote than it did ten years ago.

GOP progress.
Tragic.

Everyone qualifies for State IDs but not Drivers License.
We have State IDs being used by DACA and others right now. But does it get any government reliefs or can they vote? No.

We also have legal citizens that can't qualify for a Drivers license so they use the State IDs. They can vote.

What makes the none SB251 license and ID different than the SB251 that is issued to legal citizens is this.

Will my license look different from non SB-251 licenses?​

On the front, to distinguish it from a Real ID license, your license will say, “Not valid for federal identification, voting or public benefit purposes.” Note: it is not only undocumented immigrants who receive a license with this message. Immigrants with temporary lawful presence, such as DACA and TPS, also receive an identical SB251 license.

Stop lying, ahole. Your hate and fear has been noted.
You proved my entire point moron.

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
In my title, i meant to type the judge would rule "against" her, not in favor. My apologies for the typo.
Anyway I was right.

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
Oopsie.

Forum List

Back