I'm 100% sure the judge will rule in favor of Kari Lake in the voting signatures trial that just ended

the trial just ended in Cary Lake did very well. what do you think the verdict will be?

• the judge will rule for Lake

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • the judge will rule against Lake

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
Don't we want to know who the real winner should be? Then let Kari Lake look at the ballots for her opponent so she can see which ones should be thrown out.

There is no way to look at ballots once they are cast.
You can only look at signatures submitted on the outside envelope of a mail in ballot.

You have no way of matching them to the ballot

No they don't. If I wasn't retired military or didn't have a driver's license, I would have no photo ID. Lot's of people like that.
Yes you would you moron. You’d still have a job, a bank account, a home etc. all shit you need an ID for just like everyone else in the country.

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
Lake is a psycho bitch from hell!

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
You are downright goofy. She may well get summary judgement against her.

The Maricopa County defense was absolutely pathetic. They literally argued that Lake didn’t prove there was “zero signature verification“, as if that is the standard.

They proved that signature verification didn’t happen for hundreds of thousands of ballots.

Not going to hold my breath on the judge though. They are all bought off here and make excuses for the state they serve.

They proved nothing. The county approved that signature verification swerve carried out on multiple levels for every mail in ballot they received.

Case dismissed.

Looks like? It looks more like verifying who you are. That’s not a tax.
Living in Texas, I've been subjected to photo ID to vote for about eight years now. When that didn't slow down the lines at the polls enough, they took out the voting machines and gave up paper ballots and fine point ballpoint pens to color in the large rectangles. Last year they removed the straight party voting option. It now takes me ten times longer to vote than it did ten years ago.

GOP progress.

They proved nothing. The county approved that signature verification swerve carried out on multiple levels for every mail in ballot they received.

Case dismissed.
Says the idiot Canadian resident.

They proved the signature verification did not follow the law as prescribed. The expert witness testified it would be impossible to verify the signatures in the times seen on video.

If this had gone to a jury of real citizens, they would definitely find in Lake’s favor. Instead it is one judge who likely won’t have the balls to do what is right.

Forum List

Back