I'm 100% sure the judge will rule in favor of Kari Lake in the voting signatures trial that just ended

the trial just ended in Cary Lake did very well. what do you think the verdict will be?

• the judge will rule for Lake

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • the judge will rule against Lake

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

They don't have to be intelligent. They get their trophies just for showing up.

When the STUPID infects the top CEO eventually all employees end up dumb as pet rocks. No one good will join up with complete morons. Word gets out quick. Criminals begin to flock around it.

Who wants to work for an idiots? Or a known Criminal enterprise? Brinkman, that's who.

Go fact a truck.
Fact Truck:

danny-devito-mm.gif

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
The chances of the judge ruling against Kari Lake are practically zero in my opinion.
The shenanigans were exposed.
Highly unlikely since her star witness seems to have destroyed Lake's argument.

If it’s that complex it needs to be eliminated and only in person voting with an ID is acceptable.
What's the point? Someone like Kari or Trump would just say voter IDs were fake when they lost.

Probably claim china flew them in with helicopters who were directed by Jewish space lasers and changed via Italian servers. Release the kraken!

Trumpers of course would slurp and durp like the political cuckolds they are and we would be in the same place traitor Trump placed us 2 years ago. A bunch of seditionists trying to overturn an election by attacking the Capital again.

What a masterproof performance. Lots and lots of evidence was presented.
Liberals will not be very happy about the outcome of this verdict. It will finally be shown that fraud was committed in Arizona.
Do we get to see a decision in 3-4 weeks?
or 3-4 explosive weeks?

No, it’s really very simple. You’re lying and making up excuses to strip people who vote Democrat, of their right to vote.

The only way Republicans can now win elections is to reduce the number of people who vote for Democrats.

Totally unnecessary, but it's not a surprise that you can't understand this.

Totally unnecessary, but it's not a surprise that you can't understand this.

I understand everything that’s going on completely. Donald Trump is planning on going for another coup when he loses the 2024 election. He’s just getting trying to get all of his ducks in a row before the 2024 election.

Kari Lake doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this case and I’m sure she knows it. She’s just trying to establish bona fides to be named as his running mate.

The Banana Republicans will say or do anything to install Donald Trump as President for life. They’ve been lying about non-existent voter fraud for years to restrict who votes.

Now they’re trying to undermine the faith of the American people in the FBI, the CIA, the department of justice, and anyone who might prosecute them before they can gain control.

I understand everything that’s going on completely. Donald Trump is planning on going for another coup when he loses the 2024 election. He’s just getting trying to get all of his ducks in a row before the 2024 election.

Kari Lake doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this case and I’m sure she knows it. She’s just trying to establish bona fides to be named as his running mate.

The Banana Republicans will say or do anything to install Donald Trump as President for life. They’ve been lying about non-existent voter fraud for years to restrict who votes.

Now they’re trying to undermine the faith of the American people in the FBI, the CIA, the department of justice, and anyone who might prosecute them before they can gain control.

You keep forgetting.

Thanks for your post.

Go fact a truck.

I think the dragonbot thinks that the only way to "fact check" something is to ask a left-biased entity, rather than asking your own intellect and critical thought and morality.

In fact, I think all of the brainless left believe this.

This is why they are total losers and must cheat to win anything that isn't handed over as a participation trophy.

They’ll go get an ID so they can cash welfare checks. Everyone has an ID already. It’s just a stupid hurdle to throw out there to claim it’s racist or poor people can’t do it.

Everyone qualifies for State IDs but not Drivers License.
We have State IDs being used by DACA and others right now. But does it get any government reliefs or can they vote? No.

We also have legal citizens that can't qualify for a Drivers license so they use the State IDs. They can vote.

What makes the none SB251 license and ID different than the SB251 that is issued to legal citizens is this.

Will my license look different from non SB-251 licenses?​

On the front, to distinguish it from a Real ID license, your license will say, “Not valid for federal identification, voting or public benefit purposes.” Note: it is not only undocumented immigrants who receive a license with this message. Immigrants with temporary lawful presence, such as DACA and TPS, also receive an identical SB251 license.

Stop lying, ahole. Your hate and fear has been noted.

Forum List

Back