Illegal's Right To Work

Our own governments are allowing illegal invaders to get drivers licenses, giving them work permits, etc etc

why do you think that is? we have MILLIONS OF LEGAL citizens out of work.

think about it folks. you better start waking up

And you live on government benefits and live in trailer park

No, that would be the illegal alien invaders living several families in a trailer subsidizing their low waged jobs with welfare freebies thru their numerous anchor babies. Which Americans pay for thru their taxes while they watch the wages drop for their blue-collared jobs because illegals and their greedy employers are both breaking the law.
We have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.
It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

States have a right to ensure Commerce is lawful in their own State markets.

Seems to me we have duplicative and redunant laws. The Federal, and the States. If Federal law always trumps State law when they conflict, why have state laws at all?
Because we have States and States have rights and powers; it is part of the federal doctrine of separation of powers.

I still don't understand how if you're in a country illegally, you can then do legal things like get a driver's license, employment (filing tax withholding documents et al.,) and other legal things. Shouldn't all that be illegal too if the start of your seeking legal documents was itself illegal? How it works in other areas of law as when a thief steals property, gets caught and prosecuted, they can't then sell movie rights to their story profiting from their crime like. Seems like we allow 'profiting' from the crime of illegal immigration though.
It has to do with the nature of our federal form of government and States' rights. "Jaywalking" over an imaginary State line into our Union is only a federal misdemeanor.

States no longer retain their former States' right over immigration since 1808 when it became a sovereign, federal power.

Seems to me we have duplicative and redunant laws. The Federal, and the States. If Federal law always trumps State law when they conflict, why have state laws at all?
Because we have States and States have rights and powers; it is part of the federal doctrine of separation of powers.

That's just a convoluted way of saying "because the paperwork says so." :) I'm more interested in the rationale that led to the paperwork. :)

As with being a Jew, wondering why pork is forbidden when it's so yummy. I get the scriptural prohibition, but I"d like an explanation. Are we somehow vulnerable geneticly to pork? :)

That's just a convoluted way of saying "because the paperwork says so." :) I'm more interested in the rationale that led to the paperwork. :)

As with being a Jew, wondering why pork is forbidden when it's so yummy. I get the scriptural prohibition, but I"d like an explanation. Are we somehow vulnerable geneticly to pork? :)
The federal doctrine is in the Federalist Papers.

Imaginary line? Jaywalking? LOL! Doesn't matter how you try to smooth over what they do. It is against the law to come here illegally and therefore must be deported. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

We take away a felons' right to vote in most places. Yet we give an illegal alien (presumedly commiting felonies to get here illegally) the right to vote. How's that make sense?

We deny felons the right to profit from their crimes via books, movies, etc. Yet we allow illegal immigrants to profit from their crime getting jobs, housing, government documents, etc.

I could give a crap where people live, or where they go, but as a matter of law I'm confused.

Of course illegals have a right to work........just not here in the USA.

I dont want to hear anymore crying about wages or lack of jobs from liberals until they start demanding we shut the borders and deport all illegals.

Two Immigrants For Every New Job Since 2000 The Daily Caller

I don't want to hear the right complaining they can't make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint at their disposal.

So how exactly do I access this mint douche bag?
Personally it doesnt effect me one way or another if you dumbfucks cant find a job as I'm retired. As a matter of fact it makes it easy to hire cheap mexican labor which saves me money.
Go ahead and screw yourself and your children,it's on you.

I dont want to hear anymore crying about wages or lack of jobs from liberals until they start demanding we shut the borders and deport all illegals.

I don't want to hear the right complaining they can't make more money with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint at their disposal.

Personally it doesnt effect me one way or another if you dumbfucks cant find a job as I'm retired. As a matter of fact it makes it easy to hire cheap mexican labor which saves me money.

So you're a law breaking, anti-American POS? Well thanks for sharing!

Your boy obama is the one letting them in the country. If it were up to me I would hire Americans but the mexicans have priced them out of the work force.
So if you and your kids cant find a job it's all on you,and I dont mind fucking your type over...you deserve everything you get for making it happen.
Have fun in the soup lines ya fuken idiot.

Imaginary line? Jaywalking? LOL! Doesn't matter how you try to smooth over what they do. It is against the law to come here illegally and therefore must be deported. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
It is a misdemeanor not a felony.

We take away a felons' right to vote in most places. Yet we give an illegal alien (presumedly commiting felonies to get here illegally) the right to vote. How's that make sense?

We deny felons the right to profit from their crimes via books, movies, etc. Yet we allow illegal immigrants to profit from their crime getting jobs, housing, government documents, etc.

I could give a crap where people live, or where they go, but as a matter of law I'm confused.
Nope: "jaywalking" across an imaginary State line is only a misdemeanor.

Your boy obama is the one letting them in the country. If it were up to me I would hire Americans but the mexicans have priced them out of the work force.
So if you and your kids cant find a job it's all on you,and I dont mind fucking your type over...you deserve everything you get for making it happen.
dude, we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

dude, we have a Commerce Clause, why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders?

Why do you keep bringing up the commerce clause when it has nothing to do with illegal immigration?

Why do you keep bringing up the commerce clause when it has nothing to do with illegal immigration?
Yes, it does; it means we need Commerce not a war on illegals.

Forum List

Back