Illegal's Right To Work

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Vitter: AG Nominee Lynch's Claim Illegals Have 'Right' to Work in U.S. 'Just Absolutely Crazy'

Speaking about Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch’s statement that illegal aliens have the “right to work” in the United States, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) said he was “astounded” by Lynch’s comments, calling them “crazy” and “just not true.”

During her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Lynch asserted that illegal aliens living in the United States shared the same right to work as U.S. citizens and legal residents.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) asked Lynch during the hearing, “Who has more right to a job in this country" – citizens and legal permanent residents or illegal aliens?

“I believe that the right and the obligation to work is one that's shared by everyone in this country regardless of how they came here,” Lynch responded.

Vitter also said he was not surprised Lynch’s support for illegal aliens’ “right to work” in the United States did not get much airtime in the mainstream media last week.

“It doesn’t surprise me,” Vitter explained, adding that “the mainstream media has a history of not covering things or reporting things that are critical of the president’s agenda, and clearly it’s no different with this issue.”

Vitter AG Nominee Lynch s Claim Illegals Have Right to Work in U.S. Just Absolutely Crazy CNS News

Is our government working for us, or against us?

She is just staying lockstep with Odumbo. And illegals do not have a right to work here, that is why we have e-verify, which obviously isn't being used correctly. Oaths of office have been broken over this issue and it's sickening.

Illegals don't have any rights whatsoever. That's why they are criminals who should be prosecuted and or deported

-Geaux

What you are watching folks, it your "elitist" masters in government selling you and your country out right in front of your eyes

We have a record number of American citizens unemployed, yet here they are telling YOU illegal invaders have the same rights as you

and you say nothing

Of course they stimulate the immigration for their economic needs, it's a practice of several european countries. Noone wants to do crap jobs except illiterate immigrants. But here's reverse side of the coin: they will gain more and more political power. It'll happen not soon, but our grandsons will see it.

Of course they stimulate the immigration for their economic needs, it's a practice of several european countries. Noone wants to do crap jobs except illiterate immigrants. But here's reverse side of the coin: they will gain more and more political power. It'll happen not soon, but our grandsons will see it.

What crap jobs would those be?

Washers/cleaners jobs, loading hands, jobs in agriculture/farming. By the way, immigrants are welcome in Army, maybe to bear arms is not a crap job but the percentage of immigrants in Army rises rather fast.

Washers/cleaners jobs, loading hands, jobs in agriculture/farming. By the way, immigrants are welcome in Army, maybe to bear arms is not a crap job but the percentage of immigrants in Army rises rather fast.

Sans picking crops on a long term basis Americans have always done those other jobs so what are you talking about? For crop picking we have unlimited visas for legal, foreign workers. "Immigrants"? I thought we were talking about illegal aliens. Illegal aliens can't join our military.

Vitter: AG Nominee Lynch's Claim Illegals Have 'Right' to Work in U.S. 'Just Absolutely Crazy'

Speaking about Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch’s statement that illegal aliens have the “right to work” in the United States, Sen. David Vitter (R-La.) said he was “astounded” by Lynch’s comments, calling them “crazy” and “just not true.”

During her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Lynch asserted that illegal aliens living in the United States shared the same right to work as U.S. citizens and legal residents.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) asked Lynch during the hearing, “Who has more right to a job in this country" – citizens and legal permanent residents or illegal aliens?

“I believe that the right and the obligation to work is one that's shared by everyone in this country regardless of how they came here,” Lynch responded.

Vitter also said he was not surprised Lynch’s support for illegal aliens’ “right to work” in the United States did not get much airtime in the mainstream media last week.

“It doesn’t surprise me,” Vitter explained, adding that “the mainstream media has a history of not covering things or reporting things that are critical of the president’s agenda, and clearly it’s no different with this issue.”

Vitter AG Nominee Lynch s Claim Illegals Have Right to Work in U.S. Just Absolutely Crazy CNS News

Is our government working for us, or against us?

Maybe the right is confusing felonies with misdemeanors.

What you are watching folks, it your "elitist" masters in government selling you and your country out right in front of your eyes

We have a record number of American citizens unemployed, yet here they are telling YOU illegal invaders have the same rights as you

and you say nothing

The only good thing I can say about the state our country is in is that I dont have any kids and I'll be dead long before it gets to bad.

You mean like all those machinist jobs,construction jobs,A/C jobs,mechanic jobs..are those jobs that Americans wont do?
I seem to remember Americans doing those jobs twenty years ago.

You obviously dont live where it's become a problem.
I've said this a dozen times here..
I watched machine shops go from maybe 5% hispanic to over 75% in the last twenty years.
So just stop with the jobs Americans wont do bullshit.

and you say nothing

The only good thing I can say about the state our country is in is that I dont have any kids and I'll be dead long before it gets to bad.

Here is the current state of our country:

The United States is the world's largest national economy, representing 22% of nominal global GDP and 17% of global GDP (PPP).[23][24][25][26][27][28] The United States' GDP was estimated to be $17.711 trillion as of Q4 2014.
Source: Economy of the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It is one reason why some on the left believe some on the right merely soothsay doomsdays for free or on contingency, while some on the left believe in the fiscal responsibility and the fiscal sincerity of doomsday tax rates.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back