Illegal who was previously deported kills a mother and 3 yr old

He was deported in 2014. The Obama administration didn't 'let' him stay here.

Deported and got back in easily! Then he remained here in the sanctuary city

Yeah. So? You think some Republican president is going to magically seal the border?
Nope, sanctuary policies were well tolerated during Bush and Reagan regimes. If Jeb wins I see status quo.

I don't know what to think of Trump. It is easy to scream things when you have no gov track record on the subject.

To answer your question NO I don't think it will be fixed. Dems sell out to the Hispanic vote and Rep sell out to the corporate donors.

Future democrat voters get a pass. Regardless of the cost to Americans.

Barack Obama’s sanctuary country for criminal aliens

"The White House and President Obama himself were more than willing to comment on the particular, local cases of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Freddie Gray, even before all of the facts were known. Apparently, Kathryn Steinle doesn’t look enough like one of his daughters for Obama to give a damn.

Instead, the White House is focused on blaming Republicans for failing to comply with the president’s open-border, lawless illegal immigration agenda."
----------
"In 2013 the Department of Homeland Security released 36,007 criminal aliens with convictions of murder, rape, assault and more onto American streets. In 2014, the DHS did it again by releasing 30,558 criminal aliens into local communities. These criminal aliens aren’t just living in sanctuary cities, they’re living everywhere thanks to a lack of interior enforcement passed down by the White House through executive orders.

To make matters worse, in 2014 the administration ended the Secure Communities program, which allowed ICE to efficiently track and deport violent criminal aliens hiding in local communities around the country."

Katie Pavlich Barack Obama s sanctuary country for criminal aliens TheHill

Forum List

Back