Illegal vibrators???

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
This artcle comes from the site Moi mentioned in another thread (www.newsoftheweird.com).

Any Texas people here? I CANNOT believe owning vibrators in Texas is illegal! LMAO! Really now.

===============

Texas' anti-marital-aid law, previously mentioned in News of the Weird, remains in force. In November, the county attorney in Burleson, Texas, filed a misdemeanor charge against Joanne Webb for selling two vibrators, which are illegal if they are intended for "stimulation." Although many adult stores in Texas keep the police away by posting signs calling the inventory merely "novelties," an officer in Burleson said Webb's are certainly "obscene" because he can tell that just by looking. Mere possession of vibrators is not illegal unless a person has six or more. Webb sells the vibrators by staging Tupperware-type sales parties ("Passion Parties") in private homes. [Fort Worth Star-Telegram, 11-18-03]

LOL. Guess I cant go to Texas. :(

Too funny! A law against Hording Vibrators!

I'd be on death row.

Wow, it doesn't take much to set you off, now does it hun?

;)

What would happen if I mentioned Astroglide and wrist restraints?

Originally posted by wonderwench
What would happen if I mentioned Astroglide and wrist restraints?

Oh my! I hope we start talking about what type of panties you like to wear. :D

Lace? Satin? Thongs?

:suck:

This is true, how unfair of me to assume! Does this apply to just when you're home, or when you go out in public as well??

P.S. - There are 3 members here I must warn you about: Janeeng, Lilcountriegal & James Ulrich aka Sandy

For the love of God, stay away from them! They are bad influences and will corrupt you in no time. :D

Now hurry and post pictures of yourself before they arrive and ruin it for me.... I mean you. ;)

Ahhhh, I do believe you must be the resident board Perv.

Every board has one.

:p:

J/K - :D

Originally posted by wonderwench

You say that as if it's a bad thing. :laugh:

C'mon, cut a guy some slack. Once they get online my chances are all but ruined!

Sorry hum - I'm at work, so no pics.

Besides, I'm a taken woman.

Nope. Nobody has engaged in any propaganda or disinformation.

:cool:

Hereeeeee I come to save the dayyyyyy.

Yes WW... every board has a perv. Unfortunately, this board has quite a few.

Jim is king, followed closely by Jackass. Even though these are the two biggest, there are quite a bit more whom I'm sure you'll learn by name soon. All in all, they're great people, just a bit on the rambunctious side when they're in heat (which is about 99.9% of the time).

If they ask for boobie pics, just search the internet. They tend to prefer the ugly ones.

Again, welcome to the board. There's always room for a few more women to keep the testosterone in check.

Forum List

Back