Illegal vibrators???

Originally posted by wonderwench
:p:

Why, SM, are you impugning my ability to handle excess testosterone?

Not at all. What I'm saying is, your presence is more likely to increase the testosterone level here. :laugh:

Originally posted by Jackass
Ok..there seemed to be an air of familiarity there. :)

Welcome both!!

Thanks, Jackass! Cool site. I was wondering, though: why can't I find the field to change my rank/title/custom text? WW assures me it's there. Do you have to reach a certain post count first?

Originally posted by SinisterMotives
Thanks, Jackass! Cool site. I was wondering, though: why can't I find the field to change my rank/title/custom text? WW assures me it's there. Do you have to reach a certain post count first?

On top of the page click on "Profile"

Now click on "Edit Profile"

Scroll down to custom text

(Do NOT check off the reset box after adding your custom text!)

There are no limitations in place on this board other than attachments. The maximum attachment on the board is 75k.

Welcome. :)

P.S. - don't forget to post pictures of your boobies!

Originally posted by jimnyc
On top of the page click on "Profile"

Now click on "Edit Profile"

Scroll down to custom text

(Do NOT check off the reset box after adding your custom text!)

There are no limitations in place on this board other than attachments. The maximum attachment on the board is 75k.

Welcome. :)

P.S. - don't forget to post pictures of your boobies!

Thanks, Jim! :)

I've been there a zillion times already. It should presumably be under the signature field, but it simply isn't there.

P.S. I'm a guy. Still wanna see 'em?

Thanks, Jim! :)

I've been there a zillion times already. It should presumably be under the signature field, but it simply isn't there.

P.S. I'm a guy. Still wanna see 'em?

Well if Jim doesn't, I sure do.

;)

Arrrggggh!!! I feel dirty!

Hmmm... let me look at the options, be back in a sec...

No biggy. I suspect the field will appear once I hit ten posts. At least that's the way it worked on another vB board I used to visit.

I just verified, custom user text fields are set for a user to have a minimum of '1' post and be registered for '1' day. You should have access to that field. Give it another day and let's see if it appears, if not we can troubleshoot further.

Who is that in your avatar?

I just verified, custom user text fields are set for a user to have a minimum of '1' post and be registered for '1' day. You should have access to that field. Give it another day and let's see if it appears, if not we can troubleshoot further.

Who is that in your avatar?

Okay, it should start working sometime tonight, assuming the server clock gets set correctly by then. *hint hint* :laugh:

That's Lisa Loeb in my avatar. I think it's from a Dutch magazine ad or something.

Try again and see if it's there now. I just changed it manually on the back end to "test", maybe the option to change it will be there now.

Nope, still not there. No worry, I can wait a day or two. :)

Okay, it should start working sometime tonight, assuming the server clock gets set correctly by then. *hint hint* :laugh:

That's Lisa Loeb in my avatar. I think it's from a Dutch magazine ad or something.

The forum is set to GMT -1

Just fiddle with it until you get the right time. I'm on the east coast and I have mine set to just GMT.

The server itself is physically located in Texas.

The forum is set to GMT -1

Just fiddle with it until you get the right time. I'm on the east coast and I have mine set to just GMT.

The server itself is physically located in Texas.

I'm in the same time zone as the server. I wish I was in the same state, but we can't have everything at once. :laugh:

Wow, I never thought there'd be a market for pictures of my chest. :laugh:

Forum List

Back