Illegal vibrators???

HAHAHAHHA!!! Jim and Jackass, and I suppose eric, resident PERVS!!!! :) some of them like big fatties though too!!! so, you might want to give them some BIG FAT PICS too!!!! :D

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
If they ask for boobie pics, just search the internet. They tend to prefer the ugly ones.

You're in BIG trouble!! LOL

You better hope you really never do meet us all for drinks. You just never know what might happen when you get drunk. :D

If they ask for boobie pics, just search the internet. They tend to prefer the ugly ones.

Again, welcome to the board. There's always room for a few more women to keep the testosterone in check. [/B]

Thanks for the clues!

Now I know what to google up. :demonic laugh:

It is nice to know there are some people (especially women) here with good senses of humor!

You better hope you really never do meet us all for drinks. You just never know what might happen when you get drunk.

Now, now Jim. Play nice. I can always direct Wonderwench to the "Dom's first date" thread. :D

It is nice to know there are some people (especially women) here with good senses of humor!

Sense of humor we have an abundance of. You have to with characters like Jim and Jackass (Eric, jon, etc. etc. etc.). Sense of humor, yes. Sanity, no.

Sense of humor we have an abundance of. You have to with characters like Jim and Jackass (Eric, jon, etc. etc. etc.). Sense of humor, yes. Sanity, no.

Are you saying the women here are insane? Cool, I may have a chance after all. :D

Think you have a better chance with this instead! HAHAHAAH

And can't leave out Eric!!! HAHAHAHAAH

I know you like them a little BEEFIER!!!

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!! but think what a couple of shots COULD make them look like!!!!!!!!! :p:

Now now ladies, lets be truthful here. WW, Janeen has a not so secret crush on me so she is just trying to steer you in the wrong direction from me. :D

As for Jim, he is an upstanding sitizen with a little bit of a wild streak. Thats all.

oh brother!! Jackass you having your wet dreams again??? :finger:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal There's always room for a few more women to keep the testosterone in check.

And you believe that, somehow, WW is going to help achieve that end? Buwahahaaaaaaaaaa!!! :laugh:

:p:

Why, SM, are you impugning my ability to handle excess testosterone?

Forum List

Back