Illegal tries to murder sheriff deputy in Arkansas

My wife is somewhat liberal on some issues, but a strong conservative on other issues.

Watching Tucker Carlson tonight made her angry when she saw the illegals on the border breaching the fence. She said out of no where "they need to put spikes on that fence, and/or electrify it or something.

I thought wow, for her to get riled like that was a shock to me. She don't ever involve herself in politics or comment on such things, but when she saw that situation on Tucker, then it must have seemed wrong in what she was seeing in order for her to just come out of right field with that type of speak. People are getting angry about the bullcrap going on now.

Video: Dramatic shootout between sheriff's deputy and suspect caught on video

Thanks democrats and RINO's. ICE now has him in custody but hey if its up to the Democrats and RINO's more will be streaming across the border soon to replace him!

So here is where my inner rage would have kicked in.....

You see that guy in the SUV, that saw what was going on? I would have cranked that steering wheel, and plowed peddle to the floor, straight into that guy and killed his butt dead.

Or.... I would have pulled my 9, and unloaded the entire mag into his butt.

OOOOOo what happened to Americans with spines, that saw evil and confronted it, instead of this cowardly....

"Oooo I better put this in reverse... I have a game to watch at home... I better pull out of here before someone thinks I should have... you know... helped or something. I just had my car washed..."

Where are the real men of our society.... where the heck are they. G-d forgive our coward prone society.

Any of you reading this, and you see that crap, you better do something. Man up. Buy a gun, so you can stop these criminals. And run their butts over with your car. Don't a coward like that guy.

Forum List

Back