Illegal immigrants

I was under the WRONG impression that this was a "Pro - Illegals Forum"???

If one has never befriended an "Economic Refugee" from South of the Border then how can they judge them? How can anyone in good conscience harbor such intense hate for fellow humans THAT HAVE "NEVER' DONE ANYTHING TO THEM PERSONALLY TO WARRANT ANY KIND OF NEGATIVE FEELINGS WHATSOEVER, LET ALONE INTENSE UNMITIGATED HATRED??? This is true of the hatred of any group or individual! Harboring hate and nurturing it by feeding on any information that reinforces this hatred, I do not believe is all that healthy for the individuals or groups that do so! This hatred predominately comes from learned behavior passed down from generation to generation! No human is born with the seed of hate implanted in their brain!

It's not a case of "hatred." It's a case of respecting the law.
10USC246 is federal law. Is it really really serious, or not.

Well There is this thing called Human Rites Violations - you are advocating that Human Rites suck hind tit to laws that involve Cruel, Sadistic, Heinous treatment of fellow "Human Beings" that have come here for a better life for them and their families? Put in handcuffs and extricated from their place of work, their homes, reporting their status to government agencies which is complying with a specific law, and all synonymous? Incarcerated with only the clothes on their back or shipped across the border with only the clothes on their back and no money, no home, no job, no place to go in a country that has little to offer them in terms of their primary needs to survive? If their whole family is shipped out, often because their kids want to stay with their parents or the parents want the kids to stay with them. If there is no one here to take care of what they leave in their house it is confiscated and given away or trashed and the valuables are probably sold? Look at what happened to the Japanese American "Citizens" that were incarcerated solely on the basis of their ethnicity WITHOUT due process or any other "Civil Rights" stated in the Constitution, Laws, Rules, and Regulations for "Citizens of The United States"? Granted these Immigrants are not Citizens but they are Human Beings! They are Demonized Dehumanized and treated like Vermin! Many have died in incarceration centers from lack of proper medical care! In one case in the news an immigrants death was attributed to "A Preexisting Health problem"! Yes they all have a "Preexisting Condition", they came from South of the Border, they are not all from Mexico! You speak like someone who has never had any interaction with these people! They work very hard and do not bitch about their jobs and are grateful as can be for having a job! They pour their income into the economy here and pay taxes! They do not hoard their money, they are consumers! Twelve million people deported at a cost figured at over $10,000.00 per person? $10,000.00 times 12,000,000 equals $1,200,000,000,000.00, one trillion two hundred billion dollars, and will take decades! Every dollar they spend goes through what is called "The Velocity of Money"! Every time their money changes hands taxes are collected on a City, County, State, and Federal basis! Their money gives employment and income to the businesses that they purchase goods and services from! A very small percentage get any type of government benefits and those that do do not necessarily stay on benefits! Probably 95 or more percent of them are "Christians"! They do not steal jobs from "Citizens"! Much of the work they do probably close to 90% of the "Citizens" would not do for very long, if at all!? There is so much more involved that goes way beyond them not having "Papers"! They are very Family oriented. Focusing only on the fact that they are "Illegal" is very shortsighted and shallow? It preempts the fact that they are Humans!

Twelve million people deported at a cost figured at over $10,000.00 per person? $10,000.00 times 12,000,000 equals $1,200,000,000,000.00, one trillion two hundred billion dollars, and will take decades!

Umm..12 million times 10 thousand is 120 billion, silly twat.

And once we boot the first million, the rest will start to leave on their own.

I was under the WRONG impression that this was a "Pro - Illegals Forum"???

If one has never befriended an "Economic Refugee" from South of the Border then how can they judge them? How can anyone in good conscience harbor such intense hate for fellow humans THAT HAVE "NEVER' DONE ANYTHING TO THEM PERSONALLY TO WARRANT ANY KIND OF NEGATIVE FEELINGS WHATSOEVER, LET ALONE INTENSE UNMITIGATED HATRED??? This is true of the hatred of any group or individual! Harboring hate and nurturing it by feeding on any information that reinforces this hatred, I do not believe is all that healthy for the individuals or groups that do so! This hatred predominately comes from learned behavior passed down from generation to generation! No human is born with the seed of hate implanted in their brain!

It's not a case of "hatred." It's a case of respecting the law.
10USC246 is federal law. Is it really really serious, or not.

Well There is this thing called Human Rites Violations - you are advocating that Human Rites suck hind tit to laws that involve Cruel, Sadistic, Heinous treatment of fellow "Human Beings" that have come here for a better life for them and their families? Put in handcuffs and extricated from their place of work, their homes, reporting their status to government agencies which is complying with a specific law, and all synonymous? Incarcerated with only the clothes on their back or shipped across the border with only the clothes on their back and no money, no home, no job, no place to go in a country that has little to offer them in terms of their primary needs to survive? If their whole family is shipped out, often because their kids want to stay with their parents or the parents want the kids to stay with them. If there is no one here to take care of what they leave in their house it is confiscated and given away or trashed and the valuables are probably sold - their home, their cars, everything? Look at what happened to the Japanese American "Citizens" that were incarcerated solely on the basis of their ethnicity WITHOUT due process or any other "Civil Rights" stated in the Constitution, Laws, Rules, and Regulations for "Citizens of The United States"? Granted these Immigrants are not Citizens but they are Human Beings! They are Demonized Dehumanized and treated like Vermin! Many have died in incarceration centers from lack of proper medical care! In one case in the news an immigrants death was attributed to "A Preexisting Health problem"! Yes they all have a "Preexisting Condition", they came from South of the Border, they are not all from Mexico! You speak like someone who has never had any interaction with these people! They work very hard and do not bitch about their jobs and are grateful as can be for having a job! They pour their income into the economy here and pay taxes! They do not hoard their money, they are consumers! Twelve million people deported at a cost figured at over $10,000.00 per person? $10,000.00 times 12,000,000 equals $1,200,000,000,000.00, one trillion two hundred billion dollars, and will take decades! Every dollar they spend goes through what is called "The Velocity of Money"! Every time their money changes hands taxes are collected on a City, County, State, and Federal basis! Their money gives employment and income to the businesses that they purchase goods and services from! A very small percentage get any type of government benefits and those that do do not necessarily stay on benefits! Probably 95 or more percent of them are "Christians"! They do not steal jobs from "Citizens"! Much of the work they do probably close to 90% of the "Citizens" would not do for very long, if at all!? There is so much more involved that goes way beyond them not having "Papers"! They are very Family oriented. Focusing only on the fact that they are "Illegal" is very shortsighted and shallow? It preempts the fact that they are Humans!

????????

I have lived with Hispanics here in Denver my entire life of 60+ YEARS. I know the difference between illegal aliens and legitimate Hispanics, Hispanics used to be a tiny fraction of ALL the immigrants. But NOW? they are the be all, end all. And our so called "leaders" give illegal aliens from Mexico SANCTUARY...from federal immigration laws. We locals didn't ask for or need that, and we were definitely NOT GIVEN A CHOICE in this issue. Which begs the question. WHY?

A first time conviction for being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeanor. You guys are pretty tough on someone one who is guilty of the equivalent of driving 10 MPH over the speed limit!

I have lived with Hispanics here in Denver my entire life of 60+ YEARS. I know the difference between illegal aliens and legitimate Hispanics, Hispanics used to be a tiny fraction of ALL the immigrants. But NOW? they are the be all, end all. And our so called "leaders" give illegal aliens from Mexico SANCTUARY...from federal immigration laws. We locals didn't ask for or need that, and we were definitely NOT GIVEN A CHOICE in this issue. Which begs the question. WHY?

More AM radio misinformation. No city, county, or state has the legal authority to give violators of federal laws "sanctuary". All they are doing is refusing to enforce federal laws themselves.

A first time conviction for being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeanor. You guys are pretty tough on someone one who is guilty of the equivalent of driving 10 MPH over the speed limit!

A first time conviction for being an illegal immigrant is a misdemeanor.

We should change that to a felony.

Well, you have a GOP Senate, a GOP House, a GOP appointed SC judge, and a GOP president. Seems to me that the only people who you can blame for not doing that is the GOP.

Illegal immigration is less a crime than say, jay walking. Jay walking is Statutory offense. So if say, 27 million people abuse a simple civil crime, that takes this to a WHOLE different level. Abusive and excessive. Which is the point...Why do illegal aliens NEED sanctuary if it's not such a big deal? And, this being a democracy, why aren't we asked if we want our cities turned into sanctuaries for illegals? Something smells fishy here.

More AM radio misinformation. No city, county, or state has the legal authority to give violators of federal laws "sanctuary". All they are doing is refusing to enforce federal laws themselves.
Well, that's the bloody point...We sort of kind of want our local state and government to enforce federal Immigration laws. Same way we are like with say, drugs, alcohol or firearms enforcement. Besides, nice segue. Nobody asked US if WE wanted OUR cities turned into sanctuaries for illegal aliens. Never happened. So all things being equal...

Last edited:

Well, you have a GOP Senate, a GOP House, a GOP appointed SC judge, and a GOP president. Seems to me that the only people who you can blame for not doing that is the GOP.

I blame everyone who doesn't fix it now and everyone who didn't fix it in the past.

I have no Idea who to blame here. Damn, sanctuary cities for poor Mexicans when we have so many poor jobless Americans suffering in the streets and byways... we used to bitch about spending all those tax dollars on sending a man to the moon years ago...But sanctuary cities? We didn't actual ask for that. We might question the moon project, we got computers out of that. I don't think we are going to get much from giving sanctuary to illegal aliens. Just more poverty...

Illegal immigration wouldn't be a problem If it wasn't 27 million Hispanics that allowed them selves to be exploited by rich white industrialists that went on to corrupt the political system and give their special slaves special treatment...Sanctuary cities? Was anyone actually given a choice? It was mandated to US with out our consent...

I will ask this again: Shouldn't we be given a vote if WE wanted our states or cities made sanctuaries for illegal aliens, shouldn't We be asked FIRST? No? instead, our legislators TELL US what WE WANT...

Illegal immigration is less a crime than say, jay walking. Jay walking is Statutory offense. So if say, 27 million people abuse a simple civil crime, that takes this to a WHOLE different level. Abusive and excessive. Which is the point...Why do illegal aliens NEED sanctuary if it's not such a big deal? And, this being a democracy, why aren't we asked if we want our cities turned into sanctuaries for illegals? Something smells fishy here.
Why Do we give 27 bazillion Mexican illegal aliens sanctuary in so many different states if breaking immigration law isn't such a big deal? Its a civil or federal issue , WHAT EVER group has gotten way with this level of special treatment IF it isn't a big deal or If it's about Humanitarianism? Since when before has this ever happened in American History? When did this happen before? What precedent can you cite?

Last edited:
I live with wankers that TELL us what "we" want...and they don't actually listen to US. In that democratic rhetoric, who is this "WE"? It just ends up being the rich or whomever can bitch the loudest. Because some of us don't complain or have much money . I live with illegal Mexicans, and now they are given sanctuary. I see poor homeless Americans that disserve the same treatment. Instead, they are living in tents by the Platte river. Give our homeless poor SANCUARY, instead...

Questioning ilegal aliens, taboo, we can't question them? All other immigrants from other eras/countries immigrated here just fine without SANCTUARIES created for them especially, so what is the deal with Mexicans? What makes them special?

Forum List

Back