Ilhan Omar Shows Our Immigrant Requirements Must Be Changed

'immigration' shoulda been STOPPED the minute after 'repubs' - reagan and old man bush' did amnesty in 1986 .

As a Democrat rep in Congress, she is just another turd on that side of the punchbowl. It seems they've come to enjoy the flavor.

'immigration' shoulda been STOPPED the minute after 'repubs' - reagan and old man bush' did amnesty in 1986 .
Yet it was expanded by Dems and Repubs aalike...
--------------------------------------the 'REPUBLICANS ' reagan and bush did the 'amnesty' that has been killing the USA Since 1986 . And 'REPUBLICAN' jebito bush wants to open it up more for his 'mexican Politician' kids like JORGE BUSH that has an elective job of Texas Land Commissioner if i am not mistaken Moonglow .

--------------------------------------the 'REPUBLICANS ' reagan and bush did the 'amnesty' that has been killing the USA Since 1986 . And 'REPUBLICAN' jebito bush wants to open it up more for his 'mexican Politician' kids like JORGE BUSH that has an elective job of Texas Land Commissioner if i am not mistaken Moonglow .
The Boat People was one of the first large immigration groups under the Refugee act...I have bricked entire housing additions for people with all the last name of Ng in Gentry Ark.

The Boat People was one of the first large immigration groups under the Refugee act...I have bricked entire housing additions for people with all the last name of Ng in Gentry Ark.
And most Vietnamese vote conservative because they know what Leftardism is about.

And most Vietnamese vote conservative because they know what Leftardism is about.
I couldn't give two shitz how they vote...

We already have enough America haters, we don’t need to import more.

Ilhan Omar Keeps Digging Hole on 9/11 Remark.
^ snowflake alert
Right on cue the Islamo apologists come running in to defend their Islamofascist masters!!!
^ snowflake tantrum enhancing
You’re the one working on Trumps re-election hardy than I, so thank you.
Omg are you about to cry?

Actually the first real large group of refugees was when the Cubans were allowed to flee free Cuba in 1980...I am surprised no one dinged me on that...Oh well...

Forum List

Back