Your tax dollars are now being adervisted around the world as a commodity

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
1f92c.png
YOUR TAXDOLLARS are now being advertised AROUND THE WORLD as a commodity available to illegals coming to US This has nothing to do with asylum... These Freeloaders are intent on taking food from mouths of your children/grandchildren, US poor & our Veterans
Cindyseestruth on Twitter
upload_2019-4-14_8-2-47.png

KEEP THEM OFF OUR LAND , THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!! Keep them off Trump fk those leftist stupid asses they can't think for themselves so we must do it for them.

Obama has been doing this forever it's nothing new problem is half the Country never knew it.

Want proof stupid fks =============

oh look
upload_2019-4-14_8-5-45.png

This is despite the fact that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.

Unreal... Obama Partners With Mexico to Boost US Food Stamp Use - Even Though Most Illegal Immigrants Collect Welfare

Last edited:
Well, since Trump is doing such an AWESOME job at the border we have nothing to worry about.

The border has been a mess for decades. Long before Trump came into office.

He is trying to do something about it but Dems don't want to do anything even though they wanted a wall several years ago. Now the wall is something they don't want.

If it were up to me I'd shoot them as they cross the border. End of problem.

Well, since Trump is doing such an AWESOME job at the border we have nothing to worry about.

He is trying to do something about it but Dems don't want to do anything even though they wanted a wall several years ago. Now the wall is something they don't want.

He has intentionally and knowingly acquiesced to Dem and Rino (aren't they all really?) wishes. He will get nothing accomplished, not because of the Dems or the Rinos but because of Donald Trump.

He has intentionally and knowingly acquiesced to Dem and Rino (aren't they all really?) wishes. He will get nothing accomplished, not because of the Dems or the Rinos but because of Donald Trump.

I'm going to LMAO at you.

Trump has already accomplished quite a bit for this country.

You being the lefty loon you are will never give him the credit he deserves.

Sure does suck to be your stupid ass.

Lefty loon...Jesus.
Care to outline his accomplishments NOT related to Israel?
How about those immigrations reforms?
Lock her up?
Draining that swamp?
Big BEAUTIFUL wall?
Changes to asylum rules?

Lefty loon...Jesus.
Lock her up?
Draining that swamp?
Big BEAUTIFUL wall?
Changes to asylum rules?

How bout a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and jobs, jobs and more jobs across America.

If that's not accomplishments in your eyes then you sure are stupid.

Whiny little shit.

Lefty loon...Jesus.
Lock her up?
Draining that swamp?
Big BEAUTIFUL wall?
Changes to asylum rules?

How bout a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and jobs, jobs and more jobs across America.

If that's not accomplishments in your eyes then you sure are stupid.

Whiny little shit.

Stock Market 26K right? How about that GDP? Up Up Up...believe me...believe me...Yuge.
fuckin boomers.

Forum List

Back