IIhan Omar's marriage to brother was a sham it is widely circulated in somali community he is gay

Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!
Incest Is very common in the Muslim world... fact
And in Southern Red states......fact.

She has never ONCE stood up and said "I did NOT marry my brother" how hard would that be to do?

Tramps first wife had 3 kids before she became a US citizen.
Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.
What's your point, dumbass?

Dude, it's Pen-a-lope. She has no point.

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

Oh wow, the republicans even made a fake anniversary card. You gop-hers are so sick and twisted. lets see now, who do you hate the worst.
Muslims
Hispanics (most are Christians)
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
Cross dressers (rudy G comes to mind)
African Americans
Native American

Did I leave anyone out?? Just put them in order, the most hatred #1.
You should disappear before you embarrass yourself any further.
Or else what?

Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!
He cant be black, Somali AND "gay." Such things arent possible

ISIS-throws-boy-off-roof.jpg
And here we go.....CRCs showing us their collection of pictures....posting them with a gleam in their eye. Two sides of the same fundie coin....the only difference is that we in the U.S. have a secular government (so far) to protect us from them.

So she married her brother but he didn't consummate the marriage because he's gay, and somehow that makes it better?
Booting her out of the country for immigration fraud would "make it better".
We can't boot her out of the country. Hell, thanks to her and the rest of the Democrats, we can't boot anyone out of this country. But we can boot her out of government and that would make it a lot better. She, and the rest of that squat, can all get jobs at CNN and MSNBC, trashing Trump 24-7. The nice thing about that is their job descriptions wouldn't have to change at all.
She's good for the country. Calls it like she sees it, and she sees it through a minority's perspective and she's not afraid to say so. Shakes up the old codgers; it's good for them.
Trump trashing is no more "anti-American" than it was for you to trash Obama. Were you anti-American then?
Think on it.
The difference is she hates the country she is supposed to be representing. She seems to hate everything about it. Obama did that too but not to the extent of the squat. As for me, I'm just a live and let live dude who don't like anyone dissing my country. It makes it worse when the person doing the dissing is in government.
The freedom to "diss" this country is what we are all about. But nothing she has said indicates she hates the country. Pretty sure she STRONGLY DISLIKES the President though. LOL
Well, you see? to the cultists, the donnie deplorables, donnie IS the country now.

This is not a rebuttal, and I doubt anyone could write any substantive rebuttal to her list. Thus, you have defaulted to an ad hominem.
Nor was her reply to mine. I responded to her ad hominem with an ad hominem. See how that works, dumbass #2?

Nice spin, nest time don't build it with square 'ball' bearings. This time build a rebuttal to the list she published, which I doubt you can do.

If Elmi is not her brother then that is simply further evidence that she married him to evade immigration law.

What is clear is that it was a sham marriage. She even illegally filed joint tax returns with Hirsi, and public records show that Omar and Hirsi lived together the entire time she was legally married to Elmi.

She needs to be prosecuted.
Actually, there is only one year that records show she and Hirsi lived together during that time--2009.
I am not saying she didn't screw around with the taxes. Maybe she did. As long as you are not buying the married-her-brother thing, I'm content.
Apparently, there's more records than you think.

Public documents, for instance, place Hirsi and Omar living in a home together in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis in 2009, the year Elmi and Omar married, and two years before Omar claims she reconciled with Hirsi.

In legal documents, including 24 traffic violations and misdemeanor charges against Hirsi obtained by the Washington Examiner, Hirsi listed his address at a single Cedar Riverside address consistently in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Four minor cases against Omar show that in 2007, 2009, and 2012, she listed her address at the same Cedar Riverside address.

Specifically, local courts listed this address for both Omar and Hirsi in separate traffic violations in mid-2009, the year Omar and Elmi married.

Omar declined to answer the Washington Examiner's questions on the matter, and her congressional office declined a request to speak.

Dozens of documents indicate Ilhan Omar lived with Ahmed Hirsi while claiming to be married to Ahmed Elmi

Two things are clear from these documents, Omar's marriage to Elmi was a sham and Somalis are horrible drivers.
I read the same thing, and that is where I got my statement that the records showed them giving the same address in 2009. Do you think what you posted says something different?
Are you trying to imply that they moved residence every time they got a traffic ticket?

Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that they were only married for 2 years, the same period of time that the INS rechecks marriage status?
I already told you, let her be investigated, but let the Congress do it, or the IRS, or whoever is supposed to, because what we have for "facts" is highly patchy. I see what you're saying about the address thing. I suppose you're right. I have no idea what is going on with her personal life and I don't care. She's not my Rep.
I agree that the whole "married her brother" thing seems farcical. Who knows where that came from? Anybody?

But the marriage thing seems too convenient to not be a sham. It fits the typical pattern of marriage fraud. And considering Omar's ideology, even if she didn't get paid she had an ideological motive. Whether the feds can prove it or not is another thing.

In all honesty Mindwars contributes nothing to current events, politics and other serious forums. He is hateful, divisive and usually vulgar, rarely offers any evidence to his rants, and pollutes the entire environment as does his mentor Alex Jones.

Mindwars is a girl, for the record. A very nutty girl.

Wow...that's all I can say. Thanks.

This is not a rebuttal, and I doubt anyone could write any substantive rebuttal to her list. Thus, you have defaulted to an ad hominem.
Nor was her reply to mine. I responded to her ad hominem with an ad hominem. See how that works, dumbass #2?

Nice spin, nest time don't build it with square 'ball' bearings. This time build a rebuttal to the list she published, which I doubt you can do.
No spin, you just didn't understand what I said, probably because you're as much of an idiot as Penelope (arguably the dumbest poster on USMB).

Tramps first wife had 3 kids before she became a US citizen.
Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.
What's your point, dumbass?

Dude, it's Pen-a-lope. She has no point.

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

Oh wow, the republicans even made a fake anniversary card. You gop-hers are so sick and twisted. lets see now, who do you hate the worst.
Muslims
Hispanics (most are Christians)
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
Cross dressers (rudy G comes to mind)
African Americans
Native American

Did I leave anyone out?? Just put them in order, the most hatred #1.
You should disappear before you embarrass yourself any further.
Or else what?
Did I say "or else"? Are you stupid? Never mind, I know the answer to that. YES, YES, YES!!!

And fat donnie has never ONCE stood up and said "I did not have sex with my daughter." How hard would it be to do?
Go fuck yourself very sincerely! Why should he? Where is a single credible allegation claiming he did?

I understand hate makes people do stupid things. You carry it to an extreme.
Omar has credible allegations she has to answer for whether you can deal with it
or not.

No spin, you just didn't understand what I said, probably because you're as much of an idiot as Penelope (arguably the dumbest poster on USMB).

Defend this, "You should disappear before you embarrass yourself any further". The comment by you to Penelope's opinion to which I agree.

Stop with the pretense that you are not what you are, a toxic hack too biased to take the time to explain why your opinion might differ from hers or others.

Actually, there is only one year that records show she and Hirsi lived together during that time--2009.
I am not saying she didn't screw around with the taxes. Maybe she did. As long as you are not buying the married-her-brother thing, I'm content.

Public documents, for instance, place Hirsi and Omar living in a home together in the Cedar Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis in 2009, the year Elmi and Omar married, and two years before Omar claims she reconciled with Hirsi.

In legal documents, including 24 traffic violations and misdemeanor charges against Hirsi obtained by the Washington Examiner, Hirsi listed his address at a single Cedar Riverside address consistently in 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011. Four minor cases against Omar show that in 2007, 2009, and 2012, she listed her address at the same Cedar Riverside address.

Specifically, local courts listed this address for both Omar and Hirsi in separate traffic violations in mid-2009, the year Omar and Elmi married.

Omar declined to answer the Washington Examiner's questions on the matter, and her congressional office declined a request to speak.

Dozens of documents indicate Ilhan Omar lived with Ahmed Hirsi while claiming to be married to Ahmed Elmi

Two things are clear from these documents, Omar's marriage to Elmi was a sham and Somalis are horrible drivers.
I read the same thing, and that is where I got my statement that the records showed them giving the same address in 2009. Do you think what you posted says something different?
Are you trying to imply that they moved residence every time they got a traffic ticket?

Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that they were only married for 2 years, the same period of time that the INS rechecks marriage status?
I already told you, let her be investigated, but let the Congress do it, or the IRS, or whoever is supposed to, because what we have for "facts" is highly patchy. I see what you're saying about the address thing. I suppose you're right. I have no idea what is going on with her personal life and I don't care. She's not my Rep.
I agree that the whole "married her brother" thing seems farcical. Who knows where that came from? Anybody?

But the marriage thing seems too convenient to not be a sham. It fits the typical pattern of marriage fraud. And considering Omar's ideology, even if she didn't get paid she had an ideological motive. Whether the feds can prove it or not is another thing.

I wonder why she filed taxes with the guy she was shacking up with and not her husband.

I wonder why she filed taxes with the guy she was shacking up with and not her husband.

How do you know this?

It's pretty typical in marriage fraud cases. Red flag. The guy already fled the country. Another red flag. The question is, is the case strong enough to convict Omar?

Trump should pardon her on the condition that she flees to Somalia.

Last edited:

How do you know this?

Research.

Rep. Omar filed joint tax returns before she married husband

Ilhan Omar violated campaign finance rules, investigation finds, as more questions about tax filings arise

EDITORIAL | Ilhan Omar's credibility takes another hit

Ilhan Omar To Repay Thousands Amid Controversy Over Personal Tax Returns

Ilhan Omar marriage, tax filings: a timeline

She's a Congressperson and playing games with taxes seems to be the norm.

Defend this, "You should disappear before you embarrass yourself any further". The comment by you to Penelope's opinion to which I agree.

Stop with the pretense that you are not what you are, a toxic hack too biased to take the time to explain why your opinion might differ from hers or others.
Stop pretending you have something legitimate to say. The two of you are utterly stupid. You think you're clever but you never actually have anything worthwhile to say...neither of you. Conversing with you two is like conversing with a toddler except a toddler is smarter.

Forum List

Back