IG Horowitz just testified to the Senate that FBI did not follow Woods procedures

One key point that I'm glad miss lindsey is hammering on...

Klinesmith doctored an email from the CIA that said "YES, carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

Klinesmith changed the email to say "NO carter page is NOT a CIA informant" and then he presented that email to the FISA court!

Is that considered "news"?
I mentioned that Page had been a CIA asset the other day and it was seemingly the first anyone had heard of it.

Presenting a FISA judge with falsified evidence???

You're damn right that's news!

But, that info has been known for some time

Who is Barr arresting based on this report?

No one.

Why?

Because there was nothing illegal. The FBI investigation was totally legitimate.

Read it for yourself. Stop being a dumb rube parroting what your masters tell you to parrot.
Hey genius.

The AG investigation isn't over.

That’s why they had to rush the made up fake accusations against Trump which cannot be found in US Code to attempt to counter The IG Report and the soon to come Durham Criminal Indictments.

They had to get impeachment done before their fake case fell apart and their own people turned on them.

He just said it 30 seconds ago. Turn on the TV.

The FBI did not follow procedures to get the warrant.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now
Well everyone knew that. The Democrats Especially and that is why They Rushed to push through their FAKE IMPEACHMENT before The IG Report, and Durham Report and subsequent Indictments and Criminal Investigations came out.

Fox Live Feed. You need to know your cable company.

Watch Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network Online
No, everyone did NOT know this. Only the political junkies on the right knew this. The rest of America was still in the dark because of the liberal media. But the upside is that the media narrative isn’t working anymore and not a single one of their tricks they keep pulling are either. They’ve lost their control over the American people and the awakening is now out of their control. Its awesome.

Filing False Affidavits in FISA Court with 27 False Statements over 4 consecutive times is a Felony with a lengthy jail sentence.

One key point that I'm glad miss lindsey is hammering on...

Klinesmith doctored an email from the CIA that said "YES, carter page is a trusted CIA informant".

Klinesmith changed the email to say "NO carter page is NOT a CIA informant" and then he presented that email to the FISA court!

Is that considered "news"?
I mentioned that Page had been a CIA asset the other day and it was seemingly the first anyone had heard of it.

Presenting a FISA judge with falsified evidence???

You're damn right that's news!

But, that info has been known for some time

That’s why they had to rush the made up fake accusations against Trump which cannot be found in US Code to attempt to counter The IG Report and the soon to come Durham Criminal Indictments.

They had to get impeachment done before their fake case fell apart and their own people turned on them.

Obama and his DOJ spied ILLEGALLY ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT! Horowitz is laying it out now
Well everyone knew that. The Democrats Especially and that is why They Rushed to push through their FAKE IMPEACHMENT before The IG Report, and Durham Report and subsequent Indictments and Criminal Investigations came out.

No, everyone did NOT know this. Only the political junkies on the right knew this. The rest of America was still in the dark because of the liberal media. But the upside is that the media narrative isn’t working anymore and not a single one of their tricks they keep pulling are either. They’ve lost their control over the American people and the awakening is now out of their control. Its awesome.
And they counted on the media being able to run the narrative and influence the people but it’s not working anymore. Once they lose their media narratives they have nothing left because their policies can’t stand on their own when matched up against true, fair capitalism. The leftist agenda is dead.

They think they have everything rigged until people fight back.

And they counted on the media being able to run the narrative and influence the people but it’s not working anymore. Once they lose their media narratives they have nothing left because their policies can’t stand on their own when matched up against true, fair capitalism. The leftist agenda is dead.

Most of the "issues" Horowitz found were endemic to the entire FISA system.

They had exculpatory evidence which was not made available to the Court.

Newsflash...that's how the FISA court works. It's why they have a better than 95% success rate with applications.

So what Trumpers are saying is that they have finally come around on reforming the FISA court system.

Ok.

That’s not how FISA works at all. By Law FISA applications require All exculpatory evidence to be included and all accusatory Evidence be Verified.

27 Omissions and false statements were made in 4 consecutive FISA applications, including the fact the Dossier was completely unverified and proven false, was sourced and financed by Obama and Clinton, and that the contact had extreme bias, and it was NEVER Corroborated.

Newsflash...that's how the FISA court works. It's why they have a better than 95% success rate with applications.

So what Trumpers are saying is that they have finally come around on reforming the FISA court system.

Ok.

I know he was. they admitted he was. and they spied on him why?

Who is they and when did they admit it?
oh right, I forgot, you have no brain. they= FBI, the topic in here.

You never can be too careful. Where did they admit it?
when they doctored an email and submitted it for a warrant against Carter page.

How is a wiretap or Carter Page equivalent to a wiretap of Trump tower?

There’s that reality bending. Carter Page is a person who has no affiliation with Trump tower.
Carter Page was in Trump Towers....Doh!!!

Who is they and when did they admit it?

There’s that reality bending. Carter Page is a person who has no affiliation with Trump tower.

When?

Just a refresher of how peripheral he was to the campaign. He was basically a warm body whose name they plucked because he was sufficiently pro-Russian and anti-Obama.

"I never spoke with him since. I never spoke with him any time in my life," Page said when asked by ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos if he had spoken to the president since a secret surveillance warrant against Page was approved in October, 2016. Stephanopoulos followed up with Page, asking, "no e-mail, no text, nothing like that?" to which Page replied, "never." Page reportedly previously told congressional investigators that he never met the president.

Carter Page: I've never communicated with Trump

Ok.
No.

They're pointing out that the corrupt Obama admin used FISA to spy on the opposition campaign.

They made 17 egregious errors, and every one favored Hillary's campaign. Not much chance that was an accident.

When?

Just a refresher of how peripheral he was to the campaign. He was basically a warm body whose name they plucked because he was sufficiently pro-Russian and anti-Obama.

"I never spoke with him since. I never spoke with him any time in my life," Page said when asked by ABC anchor George Stephanopoulos if he had spoken to the president since a secret surveillance warrant against Page was approved in October, 2016. Stephanopoulos followed up with Page, asking, "no e-mail, no text, nothing like that?" to which Page replied, "never." Page reportedly previously told congressional investigators that he never met the president.

well they admitted to spying on Carter Page, and guess where his office was?

Carter Page’s office had private connecting walkway to Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia meeting at Trump Tower

Dude, facts, always the facts. Please join in with some at anytime.

Ok.
No.

They're pointing out that the corrupt Obama admin used FISA to spy on the opposition campaign.

They made 17 egregious errors, and every one favored Hillary's campaign. Not much chance that was an accident.
dude, these stupid fks think crooks admit their crimes when questioned. it's more than hilarious.

When?

Carter Page’s office had private connecting walkway to Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia meeting at Trump Tower

When?

Carter Page’s office was 590 Madison Ave which is NOT Trump tower.

When?

When?

well my company has many offices. Is that link a lie and Carter Page lied? I'm not clear, again, the left know more than the person involved. wow. can't make this shit up.

When?

When?

well my company has many offices. Is that link a lie and Carter Page lied? I'm not clear, again, the left know more than the person involved. wow. can't make this shit up.

The link isn’t a lie. The link says what I’ve said. The problem is you bending reality to fit your narrative. Page didn’t have an office in Trump tower. It was in another nearby building.

But his office is in the 590 Madison Avenue building in Manhattan, which has a private walkway directly to the back door of Trump Tower.

And since you asked, Carter Page has been known to inflate his importance.

When?

When?

The link isn’t a lie. The link says what I’ve said. The problem is you bending reality to fit your narrative. Page didn’t have an office in Trump tower. It was in another nearby building.

But his office is in the 590 Madison Avenue building in Manhattan, which has a private walkway directly to the back door of Trump Tower.

"We don’t know. But we do know that the server’s data flow spiked while Carter Page was in Moscow, suggesting a further connection between Page, Russia, Trump Tower, and the meeting in question. We’ll keep digging."

When?

When?

"We don’t know. But we do know that the server’s data flow spiked while Carter Page was in Moscow, suggesting a further connection between Page, Russia, Trump Tower, and the meeting in question. We’ll keep digging."
What are you babbling about now that your latest attempt at an “explanation” fell apart?

Forum List

Back