If You're Not Libertarian, Then What Do You Support?

Narco-libertarians are descended from anarchists and are thus 2nd cousins to communists.

Anarchism has nothing to do with Communism. They are nothing at all alike.

They support the tyranny of the individual.

That makes no sense. Communism is collectivist and sometimes consistent with dictatorship. Anarchism is a system of freedom and non-coercion. If a society is one of individuals that are non-coercive, how could there be tyranny at all?

Anarchism and communism came from the same source and are two sides of the same coin. Plenty of anarchists were also communists.
Non-coercion can easily be coercion as your right to be left alone infringes on my right to peace and quiet.
In any case, narco libertarianism is a foreign weed in the American garden.

I believe in the upholding of personal liberties that are allowed by law, but fully believe that some things persons would like to do should be against the law (illicit and illegal drugs, etc)... I cannot go the strict libertarian view, just as I cannot go the strict authoritarian view.. the government should have lesser powers... and those powers should be strictly listed as they are limited.. but when the government does have a granted power, it needs to be very powerful indeed in those realms
Totally agreed. Perhaps we should be calling ourselves federalists then?

Forum List

Back