If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

Actually my coffee is never cold or stale. I am good at my job ......
Well, at least you are good for something.
Must make you feel bad since you are not.

Keep shooting sonny, you might get in the black someday.
MissedTarget---small.jpg

"The Truth". Here we go again.

shit-storm.gif

Those of us who are choosing to vote for someone other than these two guys are doing so because we don't care for either one of them, and because we refuse to vote for someone who we don't want in the Oval Office. So we don't care two shits if not voting for one guy or the other elects his opponent.

Irrelevant. Moot point. Don't care.

Oh look another one lying by saying they are the same when they are not......Will you not say anything to hide the fact you support the president?

I can only imagine how crazy this will sound to you, but:

There are many people who don't vote for someone simply because they have an (R) or a (D) after their name, who actually choose to think for themselves. People who choose not to be good little partisan sheep.

And in fact, I think there are many more of us than there are of you.

If you want to think I'm a liar, fine, knock yerself out. Personally, I think you're just projecting.

It has nothing to do with R or D! It has to do with you have two choices! One Obama who we KNOW wants to take the country down and other Romney who we KNOW wants capitalism to prevail.......The choice is simple! Ether you are for freedom or against it. Or do you think small things like Pot should be the cause of the country downfall?

Correction, voting for someone merely because he is the only viable alternative to Obama makes YOU the coward.

Is that what you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your choice to keep Obama?

A man wins on his own merit or he doesnt it.

Dont bitch someone didnt vote for Romney. Bitch he hasnt garnered support.......

If I wanted Obama to win I would vote for him....A vote for someone other then your guy. Is a vote for someone else, not the incumbent.

Are you already feeling the need to line up excuses. If you guys are turning into wimps, I can change my mind again, this is America.

Aww look you mean he isnt giving you enough to vote for him???? Are you a progressive that has to put your own selfish needs over the country?

Is that what you need to tell yourself to make you feel better about your choice to keep Obama?

Dont bitch someone didnt vote for Romney. Bitch he hasnt garnered support.......

If I wanted Obama to win I would vote for him....A vote for someone other then your guy. Is a vote for someone else, not the incumbent.

Are you already feeling the need to line up excuses. If you guys are turning into wimps, I can change my mind again, this is America.

Aww look you mean he isnt giving you enough to vote for him???? Are you a progressive that has to put your own selfish needs over the country?
Progressive.jpg

No I am not--I am in support of a third party candidate that can't win if I don't vote for him. Obama/Romney will destroy the country and you are supporting it!!:tongue:

How is Romney destroying the country????? You can easily point to how Obama is.....How about Romney??? Was it following the constitution and allowing the people of Mass. to have their crappy healthcare they wanted???? Or is cause he is a Mormon that makes you hate him??? I am think for some this is true but they mostly vote democrat anyway. Or is it something stupid like You want to seem like the big man and make excuses for not having the back bone to actually put the country first?

He isn't destroying the country, yet. And God willing, he will never have the opportunity to do so with his and Ryan's bullshit plans.

Bullshit plans like wanting to reform Medicare and Social Security???? Or how about the ones of wanting a balanced budget????

You mean the people of the USA ??? Please keep showing your true colors or your hate for the country.
I bet you blame the customers for Circle K's cold stale coffee, too, huh? :lmao:

Actually my coffee is never cold or stale. I am good at my job ......

Well then we might have a use for you afterall. Pour us a fresh cup and tell us again how Romney will change the federal reserve chairman's monetary policies. :badgrin:

Oh look another one lying by saying they are the same when they are not......Will you not say anything to hide the fact you support the president?

There are many people who don't vote for someone simply because they have an (R) or a (D) after their name, who actually choose to think for themselves. People who choose not to be good little partisan sheep.

If you want to think I'm a liar, fine, knock yerself out. Personally, I think you're just projecting.

It has nothing to do with R or D! It has to do with you have two choices! One Obama who we KNOW wants to take the country down and other Romney who we KNOW wants capitalism to prevail.......The choice is simple! Ether you are for freedom or against it. Or do you think small things like Pot should be the cause of the country downfall?

You provide yet another vivid example of the kind of simplistic, binary, black & white, either/or, us vs. them thinking that has this country so divided and paralyzed right now.

Life is nuance. There is more than one way to skin a cat. It's not just a choice between two ideas. Human intellect can be more sophisticated than that.

You provide yet another vivid example of the kind of simplistic, binary, black & white, either/or, us vs. them thinking that has this country so divided and paralyzed right now.

Life is nuance. There is more than one way to skin a cat. It's not just a choice between two ideas. Human intellect can be more sophisticated than that.

There is not third choice! Only cop outs for cowards.

Romney supports NDAA.

Explain why you support that policy?????

How is Romney destroying the country????? You can easily point to how Obama is.....How about Romney??? Was it following the constitution and allowing the people of Mass. to have their crappy healthcare they wanted???? Or is cause he is a Mormon that makes you hate him??? I am think for some this is true but they mostly vote democrat anyway. Or is it something stupid like You want to seem like the big man and make excuses for not having the back bone to actually put the country first?

He isn't destroying the country, yet. And God willing, he will never have the opportunity to do so with his and Ryan's bullshit plans.

Bullshit plans like wanting to reform Medicare and Social Security???? Or how about the ones of wanting a balanced budget????

Which plan are you speaking to specifically concerning MediCare? The one where Ryan wants to get rid of it altogether, or the new, new, new one that he had to support since he is now running for VP?

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.

No I am not--I am in support of a third party candidate that can't win if I don't vote for him. Obama/Romney will destroy the country and you are supporting it!!:tongue:

You don't have to HATE Romney because he is a Morman like I do. But then I hate ALL organized religion..It's all fairy tales, social control and propaganda... AND the truth is that he is much more than JUST a Morman. He is a BISHOP in the church. His obligations go much deeper in his cult than the arverage Morman. Many find THAT unsettling as do I.

Look at it like THIS. If a catholic was running for president and he was a BISHOP in the catholic church as opposed to just a pedestrian catholic do you think it would be an issue?

Damn skippy it would be.

Which plan are you speaking to specifically concerning MediCare? The one where Ryan wants to get rid of it altogether, or the new, new, new one that he had to support since he is now running for VP?

Regardless of plan.....The GOP has one...The dems...not so much...........

No, Corky. I'm currently at work in my office on a slow Friday milling over some CAD drawings. Tell us again how Romney will change Bernanke's monetary policies.

There is not third choice! Only cop outs for cowards.

I think that it's cowardice to go through life in a political and intellectual vacuum.

Regardless of plan.....The GOP has one...The dems...not so much...........

WHICH one is the question...and also the reason for my use of the term "bullshit".

Well he has to act within his limitations.

For most people, but not in this case.

Romney supports NDAA.

Explain why you support that policy?????
I dont know what NDAA is.

Forum List

Back