Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
1704901927640.png

Hunter was last seen fleeing in a white Ford Bronco heading towards the US/Canada border.

News not at 11 or ever. No, they won't touch this with a 10 foot poll.

:auiqs.jpg:

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

LOL. That's the equivalent of a giant middle finger to House Republicans. :auiqs.jpg:
Your move Jordan and Comer. Bring it. :)

I guess only Democrats can defy a subpoena and face no punishment.

The same reason they won't hold Fauci's hearings out in the public. Because they have nothing and they know the media will rip them to shreds for conducting useless hearings with no evidence to back them up.
That would damage Republican prospects in an election year.

The entire Republican caucus in the House and Senate....abso-fucking-completely-useless!! :)

Guess Hunter was tired of teabagger BS.
He was there to answer questions.
What questions did he answer?...............0
Questions asked?...........0

Teabaggers didn't want anything but TV time and grandstanding.
I would have made that statement to everyone and returned, after teabaggers finished.
About 5PM.

Lowlife cowardly daddy isn`t the one running away from 91 felony charges. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, but your stuttering fuck sold classified documents and sold out the country for $100 million (that we know of)... with his statutory rapist, crackhead spawn...

Plus, dragging his 11-year old daughter into the shower.... my God, what a filthy fucking animal. 🤮

All deal killers for me.

:abgg2q.jpg:

hunter wife want out.jpg

Biden pulled a publicity stunt by showing up at a contempt of congress hearing and then stormed off without answering questions.

LOL! He must have been high.

Forum List

Back