If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

bullshit.....i lived there 50 years.....there are many reasons people are leaving.....how long did you live there?...
For the record, I've never lived there. I wanted to move to San Diego in the mid 00's..but couldn't afford to live there....and it's even worse now.
I don't care if you lived there for 100 years. Your belief in "many reasons" are tainted by your beliefs in right wing and alt-right politics.
Jobs and money (cost of living) are the main reasons people leave. Not transgender operations or homeless people. Politics are perceived.
Here's a very fair article. Half the reasons...are related to money.

Tampa is a great place.
Weird that they have an Openly Lesbian Mayor who is a (D).
How is this (D) keeping the city 'great' ?
marvin martian protectionist

In before marvin martian posts his typical response of "Why do you hate gay people."

I don't hate gay people, I have many gay friends, to me they are normal people that don't push any agenda, don't indoctrinate others by trying to turn them gay, and don't promote child sex organ mutilation.

For the record, I've never lived there. I wanted to move to San Diego in the mid 00's..but couldn't afford to live there....and it's even worse now.
I don't care if you lived there for 100 years. Your belief in "many reasons" are tainted by your beliefs in right wing and alt-right politics.
Jobs and money (cost of living) are the main reasons people leave. Not transgender operations or homeless people. Politics are perceived.
Here's a very fair article. Half the reasons...are related to money.

oh here we go again.....if you dont agree with me you must be the total opposite of me.....hey jack lets see you prove i have beliefs in right wing and alt-right politics......and yea you never lived there so you only know what your pathetic party tells you....there are way more reasons than the cost of living for leaving there....lots of pretty wealthy people have left over the years...how come you didnt mention the taxes?.....how about there are to many people there?.....how about the quality of life which for many has gone down hill?...keep trying jack maybe you will read something useful....

oh here we go again.....if you dont agree with me you must be the total opposite of me.....hey jack lets see you prove i have beliefs in right wing and alt-right politics......and yea you never lived there so you only know what your pathetic party tells you....there are way more reasons than the cost of living for leaving there....lots of pretty wealthy people have left over the years...how come you didnt mention the taxes?.....how about there are to many people there?.....how about the quality of life which for many has gone down hill?...keep trying jack maybe you will read something useful....
Taxes would fall under the scope of money and regulation. Both of which I stipulated to in my original response. Again, money. The main reason people leave. And jobs.
If you don't consider two business publications that have been around for decades as "useful" then your opinions and beliefs are tained by alt-right media and politics...and therefore, in my opinion...invalid.

No..there aren't. There are made up reasons and then there are real reasons. :)

"Made up reasons"?
We've said for a very long time now, that there would come a day where millions of Americans will finally be fed up with blue states, with their regulations, and their high costs to live in them. Your article (and scores of other ones like it) shows people are moving from blue to red states. That's not by accident, and it's not made up.

And by the way, all of us here need to help California realize it's dream. We need to help them pay for the healthcare of all third-worlders. Please do your part, and make sure every time you come across illegals in your own city or state, make sure they are aware that California wants to give them free healthcare.

Laraedo TX, Mountain Brook AL, Scottsdale AZ,
Boise ID, and Hialeah FL to name a few...
I believe there are plenty more good cities that can be added to that list.
Some posters just call every city in the USA a 'shithole'.

Forum List

Back